Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

99Good's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 99Good's Profile / 99Good's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Technology Market / Re: Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here by 99Good: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Samsung S8plus available for sale or Swap
fault - Cracked screen
Every other thing is intact

If you have s8 plus screen for sale, I don't mind slightly cracked or with screen burn
Technology Market / Re: Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here by 99Good: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Would you swap for a Samsung S8plus with a faulty screen, every other thing works perfect!
princemillla:

Come whatsapp.
Seunisco:

Bro, if you can’t bring 15k, we can’t deal.

It’s a worthy risk. I was using the phone before the screen and battery spoilt
Technology Market / Re: Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here by 99Good: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
sholikay:
how much are you adding to it or you were proposing a no fund additions?
direct swap
Technology Market / Re: Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here by 99Good: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
sholikay:
I have an iphone 7 (128gb) For sale..

It has audio ic issue(you can only use earpiece or pod
And the screen has some lines due to several falls...

Give me your offer,I want to let it go ASAP..

Modified .
I forgot to put that the home and fingerprints button doesn't respond, so I use the one appearing on screen...
swap with iPhone 6plus with bad charging port and negligible crack on the screen, every other works
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 99Good: 12:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Anyone with a wall fan for sale at a clearance price? pls
Technology Market / Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by 99Good: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Anyone here selling these phone parts?

iPhone 6plus screen and cnarging port?

Infinix hot 8 screen and charging port

Pls quote me with prices if you have
Technology Market / Re: Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here by 99Good: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Anyone here selling these phone parts?

iPhone 6plus screen and cnarging port?

Infinix hot 8 screen and charging port

Pls quote me with prices if you have
Technology Market / Re: Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here by 99Good: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Anyone with infinix hot8 screen and charging port or the complete phone with a bad panel for sale? I need one

Or

I have for sale, infinix hot8 with cracked creen and bad charging port
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Levels2:

I went on Friday and today I asked one officer to help check and said not ready.

Do you track yours?
none of the above.

My center is Alausa, just asking.
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Levels2:

Wow

But mine isn't ready.

I captured 22nd of December and yet to ready at Abeokuta center

It's 2 months today been 22nd.

Please what date was the production date written on it?
Did you tracked it online or you went to their office to confirm?
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 2:23am On Feb 22, 2023
Zihno:

To tell you the honest truth.
are you that daft? Can't you just go back and see who you're quoting? If you can't do that please don't quote me again
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2023
Zihno:

You’re the attention seeker here. I’m only matching your energy.
Tell me why you quoted me earlier, I'm yet to understand
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Zihno:

Memory lanes wire your head. Carry yourself go meet your agent. Werey!
Attention seeker I guess.
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Zihno:

This place was created for strictly DIY and not for what you want to turn it to. If you’re were a DIY applicant, we would have advised you to raise alarm and tag the relevant agencies but you’re one of those that want to frustrate DIY applicants and we don’t know the agreement you have with the corrupt officer. Please, sort out your issues outside this thread.
go back memory lane, memory lanes o!(DEMENTIAL) you'll realize you're quoting the wrong person.
ITK.
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Levels1:

Stop disturbing us with this your issues please, since you can't follow simple instructions thrn what's the point of posting here
Senior man, be calming down, we all know what this place was created for, helping each other, I guess?

If we can't render help in some cases, its better we look pass it or give suggestions rather than responding aggressively.

Let's try to help each other here rather than throwing insults. ✌

Technology Market / Re: Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here by 99Good: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
hemarnuael:

I would really like that please
So how can I get it
do you know Airforce base Ikeja? Go through the airport road, when you get to the gate call me
Technology Market / Re: Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here by 99Good: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2023
hemarnuael:

8k for the 6 plus
I'd give you for free

Technology Market / Re: Iphone 8plus Wi-fi Only 50k -sold by 99Good: 2:57am On Feb 17, 2023
I have an icloud locked iPhone 8plus, cracked back and swallen battery and an iPhone 6plus with bad battery and slight crack on the screen, would you swap with your WiFi only iPhone 8+?
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
humurphia:

Do i also go for collection? I captured dec 12th @ikeja

you should try too
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shifaa:
Pls any news about Ikeja, which month are they presently, I Captured December 6
go and collect your passport

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 5:57am On Feb 14, 2023
Flourhine:

Good day bro…mine was DIY.just check online now to track my application it was telling me NIN verification failed I have not even done any biometric coz my biometric it’s suppose to comes up at Abeokuta this month..waht might cause the issue of NIN verification failed because this has been the NIN have been using in my banks and line registration
probably a spelling error, kindly check each letters words on your names if any is missing or included

Since you're yet to capture you still have time to rectify it
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
gr8femfred:
Please is my passport ready
with this graphical info, no one would know if your passport is out or not.

Provide use with these infos below -

When did you capture and which center did you apply from?
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
plutob2ce:
Captured at Abk office on the 31st, I omitted my
middle name when filling the application form.I was told
to write a letter of attestation to HELP DESK after capturing,it will be resolved from their end.It's still showing NIN Verification failed.What's the next step.
revisit the center and lodge your complaints, they'll resolve your issue
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 99Good: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2023
Engrchoko:

Please post the chandelier if it’s clearance.
its on my previous post, check it out
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 99Good: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
leisuretym:

You are an idiot
on my first post here that same guy yehmy same as DOVgadget called me a scammer because my moniker was new, even though my location was boldly written on the ad, a scammer that reside at ogba where a lot of people on this thread also reside in, because of that statement I decided not to repost the chandelier I wanted to sale anymore

He wants to be clearance sales thread detective SODIQ, hopefully you can help us detect a real scammer soon✌

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2023
Yes he can if he have a valid passport
henroo2003:
Good evening, pls can an eighteen years old person fill the guarantors form for me?
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 1:32am On Feb 04, 2023
obawinner:

How can contact you?
O916439O9four4

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 99Good: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2023
Lovelygbems:
I still need GOTV decoder n accessories

Location Ayobo Lagos
check my previous post, you'd see one I posted earlier
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lamanii22:

Ha! The process is long… I have to go and look for the person that is with my passport niyen
lol, better, find him or her and beg them 😂

The stress is too much

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
pufframmy:
thanks for this info

you're welcome
Oyedejiopeoluwa:

Pls once you are able to get yours let me know. I'm Dec 11.
OK, I will update the house
berbs:

It's not about inaugurating more centers. It's about availability of booklets.
Yeah, this will definitely reduce production waiting time, because less work on each centers and more time for each centers to work on applications will subsequently result to fast production of passports
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2023
Lamanii22:
Can you collect a new passport instead of renewing? Cause the old one has been misplaced?

Apply for renewal-lost passport else your money will be forfeited if you apply for a fresh passport

Documents needed for a lost passport replacement:

•Letter of Application containing the details of loss passport

•Lost Passport’s Police Report Extract

•Sworn affidavit from a Magistrate or High Court

•Photcopy of lost passport data page
------------------------------------------------------------
Additional documents :

•Passport application form
•Payment slip
•Appointment slip
•2passport photographs
Photocopy of old passport data page

NOTE- this "might" only be done at NIS HQ Abuja.

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)