Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

9aijaboi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9aijaboi's Profile / 9aijaboi's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by 9aijaboi(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2015
safarigirl:
Hahaha, BS post of the year. Another D'banj fanboy.

Please, name ONE successful artiste under D'banj. Even May D's current fame is as a result of the 3 minutes of fame under square records....D'banj has just been signing useless, talentless mofos with zero hit songs. No be how many people dey label dey important. Quality over quantity any day. Square records sole artiste(s) is bigger than every astiste on Mavin and DKM combined.

We talking success, you wan mention D'banj. Why don't you ask why P. Diddy's efforts to produce superstars have all died with little effort? Or better still, since we're mentioning family business, what about Davido that packed all his talentless cousins in HKN to waste their productive years?

Square records is a family business, so leave them out of your analysis. Jude got NorthSide and Peter got Classique records, so, no, they're not greedy. Did you know P-square doesn't charge for features? Every song they've featured in is FREE, can you say same about D'banj or even Jazzy?

If you don't know anything, desist from opening irrelevant, eediotic, baseless threads that achieve nothing
I can feel the emotion in your ranting #Lwkmd
Opinion is like anus every one has one, you can open urs and let it smell..
I just made my point #how many people you bless is how you measure success.
Celebrities / Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by 9aijaboi(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2015
9aijaboi:
Don Jazzy is a blessing to Nigeria and it's glaring like pregnancy and like pregnancy it keeps bringing miracle by delivering artists to limelight.. It's no more news that many artists came to fame through Jazzy,starting from Mohits to Mavin...Let's dwell on the present Tiwa Savage, Dr Sid,Godwin, Dija, Reekado et al are enjoying this blessing..
God bless Don Jazzy #doroboss

It's either that Square records are selfish or it's a family business
To analyze this let's use 'Onyinye' Psquare ft 'Rick Ross'
Onyinye means gift and the only gift to an artist that we have seen from them is signing May D.After that what next? How long did he last under them? What happened?
Which artist would credit their success to Square records?
Don't say Cynthia Morgan cos She is under Northside Records owned by Jude.
Talk about Jude(their brother),he directs most of their videos which still falls back to show that it's either that it's family business or that they are selfish.. Maybe the next artist they will sign will be Cameron when he comes of age #Lwkmd#lmao
And some keep saying that they are very Successful.
Really?Are they?
I will reply with a line from 'Rick Ross'and Lil Wayne's Shot to the heart.
'How many people you bless is how you measure success'

Dbanj is a big boy, whether you like his songs or not, that homie has Class and Swag, just look at Db records, the way he signs and Cherishes his artists.Turned it to family #theleefamily
Bangalee, kayswitchlee,Tontolee, Mosskrisslee, Ralphkrisslee.. Dbanj na boss,I no fit shout.

Sorry if I offended you with this post but it's factual and the truth is bitter sometimes.
#wedeyobserve.
I can feel the emotion in your ranting, #Lwkmd
Opinion is like anus every one has one, you are free to open urs and make it smell... I just made my point #how many people you bless is how you measure success.
Celebrities / Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by 9aijaboi(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2015
Don Jazzy is a blessing to Nigeria and it's glaring like pregnancy and like pregnancy it keeps bringing miracle by delivering artists to limelight.. It's no more news that many artists came to fame through Jazzy,starting from Mohits to Mavin...Let's dwell on the present Tiwa Savage, Dr Sid,Godwin, Dija, Reekado et al are enjoying this blessing..
God bless Don Jazzy #doroboss

It's either that Square records are selfish or it's a family business
To analyze this let's use 'Onyinye' Psquare ft 'Rick Ross'
Onyinye means gift and the only gift to an artist that we have seen from them is signing May D.After that what next? How long did he last under them? What happened?
Which artist would credit their success to Square records?
Don't say Cynthia Morgan cos She is under Northside Records owned by Jude.
Talk about Jude(their brother),he directs most of their videos which still falls back to show that it's either that it's family business or that they are selfish.. Maybe the next artist they will sign will be Cameron when he comes of age #Lwkmd#lmao
And some keep saying that they are very Successful.
Really?Are they?
I will reply with a line from 'Rick Ross'and Lil Wayne's Shot to the heart.
'How many people you bless is how you measure success'

Dbanj is a big boy, whether you like his songs or not, that homie has Class and Swag, just look at Db records, the way he signs and Cherishes his artists.Turned it to family #theleefamily
Bangalee, kayswitchlee,Tontolee, Mosskrisslee, Ralphkrisslee.. Dbanj na boss,I no fit shout.

Sorry if I offended you with this post but it's factual and the truth is bitter sometimes.
#wedeyobserve.
Politics / Re: Buhari: How I Chose New Service Chiefs by 9aijaboi(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2015
#wedeyobserve
Religion / Re: South African Pastor Turns Church Member Into Horse & Put Snake In Their Mouth by 9aijaboi(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2015
#wedeyobserve
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Baby Bump (photo) by 9aijaboi(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2015
What's the proof that she is the one?
#wedeyobserve
Politics / Re: Did Buhari Really Refuse To Vote For Peter Onu In 1985? by 9aijaboi(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Ibeere
Politics / Re: APC Set For Disintegration by 9aijaboi(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2015
#wedeyobserve
Business / Re: Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) by 9aijaboi(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2015
Business is the science of Igbos..Nothing can take it away
Na mbu ka obidoro
Oga esi na ndukandu ruo ndukandu.

16 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigerian Government+nigerians Vs Nigeria. by 9aijaboi(m): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2015
1dollar rises to #241 naira
#wedeyobserve
Romance / Re: King X Queen by 9aijaboi(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2015
hawk05:
coole
Learn2observe
#westilldeyobserve
Politics / Re: Is President Buhari A Post Modernist Or Is Age Affecting Him. by 9aijaboi(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2015
psucc:
He is confused.
Lol #westilldeyobserve
Politics / Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by 9aijaboi(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2015
debolly:

He has peace already; his wife tongue
Lol... He get Goodluck say he get Patience, imagine Goodluck without Patience #saucekid
Celebrities / Obasanjo Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari by 9aijaboi(m): 6:31am On Jul 14, 2015
It was obvious that when Obasanjo was president, He wanted power, though he worked and was ready to work but he clinged to power and loved power so much, that even at the end of his tenure, he wanted 3rd tenure cos he never wanted to leave power..

When Jonathan was President, He wanted peace, Things kept coming to him peacefully...
He moved from vice President to President peacefully after Yaradua's death. When it was time for another election, he told Nigerians that he went to School without Sandals instead of telling us exceptional agenda. In logic, this was a fallacy called 'argumentum ad misericondian'..'appeal to pity'..I could remember vividly that during presidential debate/manifesto,Mallam Shekarau had the best manifesto.. He nailed it.. Described Nigeria, it's problem and how he wanted to tackle it but Nigerians peacefully ignored him and voted Jonathan.
Amidst corruption,bombing etc Jonathan peacefully ignored most of them. Even when he lost to Buhari, he peacefully congratulated him and handed over peacefully.

Now Buhari is the President,every now and then he comes up with decisions and actions which makes all Nigerians keep asking.. What does he want?
Lmao + Lol =Rotfl
#SaiBaba what do you want? Kilofe?
May be it's too early to ask...
#westilldeyobserve
Politics / Re: Is President Buhari A Post Modernist Or Is Age Affecting Him. by 9aijaboi(m): 5:33am On Jul 14, 2015
I guess more drama will unfold soon.
Politics / Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by 9aijaboi(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
GEJ is a gentleman for life,may peace be with you baba.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Nigerian Government+nigerians Vs Nigeria. by 9aijaboi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
I just dey observe...
Politics / Is President Buhari A Post Modernist Or Is Age Affecting Him. by 9aijaboi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Following the recent actions by President Buhari like sacking ministers and people in power,appointing and disappointing Sensitive positions, ignoring some top officials in meeting, neglecting even those who fought for him and other things which are too numerous to mention..He even takes actions that baffles everyone including the Vice President..
Nigerians are asking
1.Is age affecting him
2.Does he think that this is a Military Government instead of Civilian Government?
Or
3.Is he a post modernist?
Politics / Re: Breaking News On AIT by 9aijaboi(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
I just dey observe.
Celebrities / Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by 9aijaboi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
ModiKen:

Haba! Na so u stingy? At least pay the fees nowww! grin
Lmao.. I see you bruv
@least, I taught free of charge.. #itsallowed
Maybe, u will teach me next time.
We are all learning.
Politics / Nigerian Government+nigerians Vs Nigeria. by 9aijaboi(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Most Nigerian leaders see Nigeria as naked woman, they don't wanna cover her from the shame rather they wanna go and rape her to their satisfaction,turn by turn,hence corruption, embezzlement and other evils keep emerging.
When you do otherwise, you will be seen as a fool or saboteur by ur corrupt colleagues or party members, who may even incite the masses against you.

We Nigerians insult our Nation and keep making jokes of our leaders thinking that, If Nigeria fails we will have them to blame forgetting that we all bear the consequences together, even most times the masses bear the consequences more than the failed leaders.
Nigerians wake up
Rome of yesterday was built by Romans
America of today by Americans
Nigeria of tomorrow will be built by Nigerians(you and me)

Oooh God, help us
Why will you make us the Giant of Africa, give us a land flowing with Petroleum,mineral resources, agricultural products and different human talents,even the biggest black Nation in the World then curse us with corrupt leaders and make us hate our country?
What an irony!!!
Chai CHINEKE,OLUWA, ALLAH, OSANOBUA no be small thing Ooooh..
Politics / Re: MINISTERIAL LIST: Buhari Dumps Amaechi And Others by 9aijaboi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
WombRaiders:

He is a dullard that's why no logical explanation can be given for his actions talk more of predicting him
Every authority on Earth has been approved in heaven, he is ur president so he deserves some respect even if you have negative views towards him #reasonam
Politics / Re: BREAKING News:buhari Sacks Service Chiefs by 9aijaboi(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
President Buhari is really a post modernist and cannot be predicted...
I still the observe.
Politics / Re: MINISTERIAL LIST: Buhari Dumps Amaechi And Others by 9aijaboi(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
I still dey observe.
Politics / Re: MINISTERIAL LIST: Buhari Dumps Amaechi And Others by 9aijaboi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
One thing that I am observing from President Buhari is that when it comes to school of thought, he is a post modernist hence cannot be predicted #saiBuhari.
Education / Re: Wizkid Beefs Davido Over Babcock Graduation? (see Details And Photo) by 9aijaboi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Must Wizkid go there?
What if He has other important engagements?
Graduate or non graduate,both are successful so don't make beef out of nothing.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Ex-governor To Be Jailed In UK by 9aijaboi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kilokomimbe?
Career / Re: 5 Signs Your Boss Is Taking Advantage Of You by 9aijaboi(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2015
As a good worker, you should always work above expectations.
Once you love your job, you should do more.

1 Like

Politics / Re: ICPC To Arraign Aminu, Leader Of Goodluck Support Group For Extortion by 9aijaboi(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2015
I still dey observe
Travel / Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by 9aijaboi(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2015
Let's start by loving Nigeria the way Americans love America...
The Nigeria of our dreams starts from you and me. Rome was not built in a day, remember...
Webmasters / Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by 9aijaboi(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Nice post tho but it is a long post with little information #nodisrespecttho

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.