Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,363 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

9aijaboi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9aijaboi's Profile / 9aijaboi's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Crime / Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by 9aijaboi(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2015
This is spiritual... I don't think it is natural... The man needs deliverance.
Jokes Etc / Re: Photo Of The Day : What Is This Kid Thinking by 9aijaboi(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2015
Lol
Music/Radio / Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by 9aijaboi(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Should it be upcoming or up and coming #justasking#research.
Politics / Re: Senate On A Collision Course With Buhari by 9aijaboi(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2015
I still dey observe.
Politics / Re: Senate On A Collision Course With Buhari by 9aijaboi(m): 7:48am On Jul 13, 2015
Abeg... They should learn to draw a line between politics and Government.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Mikel Obi To Stay At Chelsea After Mourinho Blocks His Sale by 9aijaboi(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2015
If they will retain him, they should give him maximum playtime or allow him to go for greener pasture... I no fit shout.
Sports / Re: NSC Threaten To Stop Oliseh Unveiling On Wednesday by 9aijaboi(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2015
That's it, instead of building a strong National Team...
They will always start internal beef that will result to Weak international performance...
Enmity within is very bad...
Ooooh Naija
Oluwa give us patriotic leaders with visions, we are tired of politics instead of leadership
Politics in School systems,Churches, Football etc
Please know when to draw the line between politics and leadership.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by 9aijaboi(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2015
ModiKen:

I hope ur kids grow up smoking weed and sniffng cocaine while appearing n.ude in music videos since d filter system in ur head worn out.
I wish you what you wish me but reject ur wish for me...
Don't kids have their channels like Nickelodeon etc
Or don't you know that MTV and some Channels have Parental guidance of 18 and above
Or don't you know the meaning of PG 18+
Or U want me to school you without paying ur fees,no worry #itsallowed
Education / Re: See Photo: Is This The Dumbest Guy In The World? by 9aijaboi(m): 7:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Lol... it's a jonzing world.
Romance / King X Queen by 9aijaboi(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2015
If She doesn't understand how important it is to protect the king then she doesn't deserve to be the queen #noted
Life is like a Chess game #learn2play.

Religion / Re: God Vs Religion by 9aijaboi(m): 6:38am On Jul 13, 2015
Happy new week...
Remember to call God any name today and thank Him, it does not matter the name now
Just remember to call on Him before starting your week..
Have a wonderful week y'all and God bless you #amen.

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Orders Police To Vacate Rivers Local Govts by 9aijaboi(m): 6:29am On Jul 13, 2015
disloman:
With d explanation given n still wrote this trash.Now I kow ye gat no brain.
Please attack the topic not the person or else you will be committing argumentum ad hominen in logic.. If you must correct, do it wisely not by insulting the person #justsaying
The way you talked to that gentle man touched me, though I am not involved.
Politics / Re: President Orders Police To Vacate Rivers Local Govts by 9aijaboi(m): 6:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Rivers State Police will not allow their Government rest.. After disturbing Amaechi's Government, now it's Wike's turn.
Nice one Presido #saiBuhari.
I still dey observe.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido X Meek Mill Fans Mi Video And Ndlea Saga. by 9aijaboi(m): 6:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Amodsun:
I don't approve of that video in d first place...good music buh Davido got d video msg wrong..wtf d title was "fans mi" nd all he was showing was bitch.es nd drugs...kinda made me wonder where d msg behind d song truly lies...was it for his fans or just to showcase his wannabe gangster/drugdealer hip hop American style act...?
Hey,Our Barrister
I dey feel you joor, I wish they will employ lawyers like you in some sensitive issues like this due to your tacticality in tackling issues but Objection
my Lord, nothing go Sup at the end based on one side ..
Davido self don dey get ready for Nysc in style.

1 Like

Career / Re: Four Reasons Why Lawyers Are Like Condoms by 9aijaboi(m): 6:05am On Jul 13, 2015
Artistic Simile
Fashion / Re: Nike Benassi Slippers In Various Colours For Sale by 9aijaboi(m): 12:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Nice... Dope
Fashion / Re: Woman Tattoos Lover's Name On Her Face, 24 Hours After Meeting by 9aijaboi(m): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Lol... Risky venture.
Fashion / Re: WOW... by 9aijaboi(m): 12:21am On Jul 13, 2015
That star stuff is Rihanna thing tho.
Celebrities / Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 40th Birthday, Stuns In New Photos by 9aijaboi(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
HBD,WULLNP, BUIP,GGMUB.
Celebrities / Re: PHOTOS: See What Nigerians Did With Serena Williams' Trophy Tray by 9aijaboi(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lmao + Lol =Rotfl
Politics / Re: Atiku, Tinubu Battle For APC Bot Chair by 9aijaboi(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
I still dey observe.
Politics / Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by 9aijaboi(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Abeg.... They should stop frustrating this Man... President didn't give him audience, now it's Finance permanent Secretary .. Na so failed Government dey start.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fear Of Buhari: IBB Returns ‘part’ Of $12.4bn Gulf Oil Windfall Money by 9aijaboi(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
I still dey observe..
Car Talk / Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by 9aijaboi(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
May God save his people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Davido X Meek Mill Fans Mi Video And Ndlea Saga. by 9aijaboi(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
lordcharles01:
MAKE DEM SHA DO THEIR WORK.
Watch out, nothing go Sup, last last.
Celebrities / Davido X Meek Mill Fans Mi Video And Ndlea Saga. by 9aijaboi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
It's another indirect publicity, they are Publicizing the video in disguise or is he the first to use drugs in his video besides what proof do they have that it is real drugs.They should go and study the lifestyle of hiphop which is money, cars , gangs,bitches etc
Hip hop isn't Gospel music or.....
Watch out, nothing is still gonna happen at the end...
Y didn't USA talk about Wale's 'Girls on drugs'?
Abegii.. Naija self... Oya Wetin they wan do?
Davido earlier asked them in the video
Omo kilokomi, komi kpelu jealousy?
If you don't like it, don't watch!!!
Since MTV,Soundcity etc didn't ban it
KILOKOEMBE?
Religion / Re: God Vs Religion by 9aijaboi(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Saklekplus:

I expect u to say, English speaking countries or individuals call him GOD, other language or tribe have their own way of calling him, u can't say since u refers him as GOD, Malian or any French speaking country must call him GOD, the word God is English word, and it's use in English speaking lands

Initially 'latina lingua est ecclesiam tuam '
'Latin language is the language of the Church '
That was when Roman Catholic was dominating the Church.. He was called Dominus.
In declension it is
Dominus a um

But with the rise of pentecostal Churches in line with Catholic Church still dominating,English language dominated.. Hence
GOD
God and I say again
GOD

1 Like

Religion / Re: God Vs Religion by 9aijaboi(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Saklekplus:

I expect u to say, English speaking countries or individuals call him GOD, other language or tribe have their own way of calling him, u can't say since u refers him as GOD, Malian or any French speaking country must call him GOD, the word God is English word, and it's use in English speaking lands

I still maintain that some Christians call him GOD
You can say that they are English
Don't English Muslims call him Allah?
Religion / Re: God Vs Religion by 9aijaboi(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Saklekplus:

Agree that he has different names under each language (even, he has many name in my own language which is Yoruba, such as "olorun, olodumare,oluwa, orisha oke etc) and I did not dispute that Christians don't call him GOD either , but u suppose to say English Christians call him GOD, u know that, those names u mentioned above, including jehovah are borrowed language, not English word, Jesus is call Jesus in Greek word which English generally accepted,Jesus was called yeoshua in Hebrew, that is his own real name, his birth name according to his language, Greek translate it to Jesus to suit their own language, same as Issa in Arabic,

Mark my words logically......
I already answered you before you typed like I knew what you were about to say..
Religion / Re: God Vs Religion by 9aijaboi(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Now mark my words logically.. I said Christians Call God God, hence
English Christians Call him God
Some Nigerian Christians Call him God
American Christians Call him God
Some South Africans call him God

Hence with more than 2 propositions, I have a conclusion which makes my argument logical and sound.
I would have been wrong if I said 'all' Christians but thank God I went as far as saying Yorubas(Oluwa) Igbos(Chineke)etc, hence implying 'some' not 'all'...You can check all my statements in this post ab initio .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.