Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

9ce's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9ce's Profile / 9ce's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by 9ce(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
2:1 in favor of Liverpool.
Celebrities / Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by 9ce(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2017
[b][/b]Another wasted parental effort. undecided, wetin concern me smiley
Events / Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by 9ce(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Honestly, this is my worst Easter celebration ever sad. I am cash crunch, PHCN refused to give us electricity. I can't wait to resume work tmao.
Sports / Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by 9ce(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
What a perfect way to end the year! I wish him an amazing 2016 of goal scoring.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: Cashing Out On An Insurance by 9ce(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
I had a similar experience, but thank God I still have their policy document. As for the receipt, walk into any of their branches. They have all the necessary information on premium payment and all. But u might want to forgo ur first premium.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Neatly Used Honda Baby Boy In Ikorodu Lagos by 9ce(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
9ce:

Can u do 400k
Autos / Re: Neatly Used Honda Baby Boy In Ikorodu Lagos by 9ce(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=okoval2 post=28992697][/quote]
Can u do 400k
Celebrities / Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by 9ce(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Do I need to comment on this post?
Crime / Re: Robber Shoots Self While Fleeing From Scene by 9ce(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner. Good for them.
Fashion / Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by 9ce(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dayuum... replica of my babe. you're ever beautiful omo sexy
Jokes Etc / Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by 9ce(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
when i first saw the third picture, i thought the guy was stocked in the hole. now, that's the extent men can go risking their lives. Good luck in your future catches.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by 9ce(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
That was a very good development on the side AAUA, I think ASUU has really bitten more than they can chew. thousands of Nigerian students are ranting and constituting nuisance in the street. some of them are tired of staying at home, praying fervently for the industrial action to be call off. trike actions shouldn't be the only channel to settle rift in Nigeria. angry
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Gtbank Sacked 142 Staff by 9ce(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2013
Such a sad story.
Politics / Re: Just Been Posted To Borno (boko Haram) State &my Parents Insist I Boycott Service. by 9ce(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2011
I see no reason why NYSC should still be posting corps members in all these crisis prone areas. @ poster, i will personally advise you to flee as our Lord Jesus taught us to flee from sin, and I strongly believe at your age you know what is good for you. its your choice my dear, to choose between life and death.
Religion / Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by 9ce(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2011
Who GOD has blessed no one can cause. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Food / Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by 9ce(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2011
Some people can lie sha shocked, even if some of them are being flogged by hunger grin grin grin grin grin

v3:

Fried rice/fish/egg/plantain. Bliss kiss
ceasyc:

@topic
ferrero rocher + bacardi breezer - pineapple flavour

Food / Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by 9ce(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2011
v3:

Fried rice/fish/egg/plantain. Bliss kiss
[/quote
Some people can lie sha shocked, even if some of them are being flogged by hunger grin grin grin grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Genevieve Nnaji And M I Abaga At Old Age ,see Pictures by 9ce(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2011
M.I still look handsome, even at that age, but why the guy kon get bald head now cheesy cheesy. As for Genevieve I'll marry her even at old age grin grin grin grin grin grin
Culture / Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by 9ce(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2011
Yoruba all the way. cool They will thrill you till you forget your surname.cheesygrin dem sabi shake their a$$ yansh die cheesy cheesy cheesygrin grin grin
Politics / Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by 9ce(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2011
successtay:

who is soyinka. this same man wrote a not of silly things against buhari just because he want his looter friend (obj) to win the 2003 election.the man should just keep is month shut,after all we are not talking about the book eze goes to school or tickle tickle little star.
I believe you just scurried out from your God forsaken village, well i don't blame you, but let me tell you one good thing you don't understand about Wole Soyinka, he's never sycophantic OK! So, you coming out here and start spewing gibberish is so stupid and the level of the stupidity is immeasurable. angry When will you start thinking / reasoning in a sensible way, rather than being sensible in a senseless way sad, No hard feeling OK, its just my mind.
Nairaland / General / Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by 9ce(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
Since i have become a member of this forum, it's been full of educating, informative and trust me entertaining cheesy cheesy grin. And I'm now more confident cool, I've gained a lot from people's post and comments wink. SEUN you are the bomb kiss, keep the good work rolling.
Music/Radio / Re: R.I.P Nate Dogg by 9ce(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2011
For chizzy, we all gonna miss this cool dude. May his soul rest in perfect peace. sad
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: UCL: Man United Vs Marseille [2 - 1] On Tuesday 15th March 2011 by 9ce(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2011
Marseille all the way. I had a pre-monition that Man-Utd will lose out in this noble league tonight.
Politics / Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by 9ce(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
Buhari all the way!! cool
Celebrities / Re: Chika Ike's 2011 Calendar Photo Shoot by 9ce(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
She is just okay, she shouldn't be overrated. I'll like to see dike Tonto photo shoot
Celebrities / Re: Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! by 9ce(m): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2011
koolchicco:

Mamagee, If the law says no more cars with tinted windows, then abide by the rules. Simple.
Mama-Gee you are right, but do you know with this tinted glasses, its much easier for hoodlums to commit crime.
Jokes Etc / Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by 9ce(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2011
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin, i swear i will miss this guy's dramatic display in the house. Grammar does not make a man, ACTION does.
Politics / Re: Riot In The North Over Jonathan's Win by 9ce(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2011
One good question I keep asking myself is, where are the children of the likes of Atiku, ciroma, even Babangida? Just to mention but  few.  undecided
Music/Radio / Re: Danny Young Involved In A Car Accident! by 9ce(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2010
U shall stand up soon my man, nothing go fall u down
Sports / Re: Amodu Would Have Done Better Than Laggerback Against Argentina by 9ce(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2010
Obodo999:

Our Super chicken players should be made to watch the performance of Italians aganst the Paraguay in the second half. Most of these players won Th world Cup just four years ago. But they play like they are playing in the competition for the first time. You can all see the hunger and desire not to loose. Sadly this is not part of Nigerian culture.
cool cool and the man died grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.