Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

9iceboi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9iceboi's Profile / 9iceboi's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by 9iceboi(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2023
H
Politics / Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by 9iceboi(m): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re election loading
Politics / Re: Alcohol Should Be Banned by 9iceboi(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Are you sure you don't combine it with weed?
Politics / Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by 9iceboi(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
cheesy🤣🤣🤣😀😀😀😀😀. Osho tell am na national anthem Dem dey singoo. People supporting this man are heartless.

295 Likes 17 Shares

Food / Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by 9iceboi(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
The cost of labour and taxation is cheap in Nigeria.

Please let us vote for peter obi. Remember your future and that of your children.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Bauchi: Governor Bala Walks For Atiku In Bauchi (Video) by 9iceboi(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
My dear Nigerians, our feature belongs to us. Let's kindly vote for peter obi . Think of your future , leave the crumbs you will get from these men. What we need is a man that is diligent and prudent in spending. If we get it right from top, it will come down to the bottom. God have given us the opportunity to redeem ourselves , lets not misuse it

8 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by 9iceboi(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
This is what a president should be doing, gosh if we miss obi we will leave to regret it .

72 Likes 4 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Halima Abubakar Removed A Tattoo Of Apostle Suleman’s Name She Had - Friend by 9iceboi(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2023
The same group of girls against the man. I no sabi the pastor but all these look like arrangee. Things are happening sequentially , he was first attacked, he didn't die. Few weeks later portable sang about it but the song no too sale. Now this one with the girls

My verdict: the man get issue with someone or a group and they have sworn to deal with him.

61 Likes 7 Shares

TV/Movies / Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by 9iceboi(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nkem owoh. Once I see him, na laughing things

4 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBTitans: Two Housemates, Khosi, Yemi Caught Kissing (Pictures) by 9iceboi(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2023
angryKk
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by 9iceboi(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
peter obi is good. his answers were on point. i hereby declare that after listening to these statements that i and my entire family will vote for peter obi

31 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Anambra State LP Spokesman Canvases For Tinubu In Gaffe (Video) by 9iceboi(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
This is fake news and should be put down. The man in the video is ideke from Enugu . He is not from Anambra and not LP spokesman in Anambra. This is misleading and should be put down .
Politics / Re: Video From President Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today by 9iceboi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
They are waving at empty field. grin grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Video From President Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today by 9iceboi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
B
Politics / Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by 9iceboi(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fake news . I have been in several occasions where my arch bishop declared that obi is an answered prayer. The last synod he prayed for obi . This is fake

10 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by 9iceboi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
I have always maintained that gay, lesbians are forms of mental Ill health. They should be at psychiatric homes not were sane humans live.

7 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9iceboi(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
9iceboi:
Pls I need helpoo.

I did my biometrics on 28th July . I submitted my passport that will be expiring on Feb 2023

I just heard now that you can't get visa on a passport that will expire on less that 6 months

Will be judged based on when I did my biometrics - 28th July?

If not , what can I do?

Someone should help
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9iceboi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pls I need helpoo.

I did my biometrics on 28th July . I submitted my passport that will be expiring on Feb 2023

I just heard now that you can't get visa on a passport that will expire on less that 6 months

Will be judged based on when I did my biometrics - 28th July?

If not , what can I do?
Politics / Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by 9iceboi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abati did nothing wrong, Wike tried to teach him journalism, the man gats defend himself.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by 9iceboi(m): 5:04am On Jul 22, 2022
I pity those trying hard to defend APC. It's a tough job . CAN never lied.

The said rev. Fr you mentioned was not in the picture circulating and he has also been suspended by the Catholic church.

The 2nd one you mentioned is a well known APC member, go to his facebook page, he even contested for an election.

To debunk what CAN said you should have stated the names and church addresses of the 30 bishops.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by 9iceboi(m): 4:54am On Jul 22, 2022
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9iceboi(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2022
Gloriyah:

Just ask your school for invoice that contains bank details and amount to pay. Paying via flywire isn’t mandatory or you choose the bank transfer on flywire and send the money to fly wire.

There is an international transfer on flywire. The school uses only flywire.

Am confused with respect to filling informations on the form A. Beneficiary information like name of institution , address etc( should I put the school address or flywire address)

There is also another section for beneficiary bank details ( I guess this should be flywire details)

Confused about the first part .
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9iceboi(m): 8:34am On May 12, 2022
9iceboi:
Dear friends this is urgent

I want to pay a deposit for ljmu but they are using flywire.

Who have filled the form A using flywire?

Someone should help please. Am being redirected to flywire
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9iceboi(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2022
Dear friends this is urgent

I want to pay a deposit for ljmu but they are using flywire.

Who have filled the form A using flywire?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9iceboi(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2022
Aderanju:

I am having issues signing up on their portal. Saying my BVN is invalid. Please who is going through the same issue?

Am having same issue. Its network probs I guess
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9iceboi(m): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2022
mimilyrics:
No, it can't.
Apart from your school fees which might be a minimum of £10,000 (N7,000,000 using the rate of N700-£1) after discounts and/or scholarships, you still need to have your maintainance which is £1,334 *9 = £12,006 / N8,404,200 (for inside London Schools) or £1,023*9 = £9,209 / N6,444,900 (for outer London schools).
With the above, you will need an estimated sum of
1. £22,006 / N15,404,200 for inner London or
2. £19,209 / N13,446,300 for outer London

People sef.
You can pay part of your fees with form A. It will be like 560 to a pound.
Using oanda to calculate 22,006 It will be around 13,000,000 or less.

Although 4m won't do but don't give figures that are outrageous

10 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9iceboi(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dear gurus in the house. My passport will be expiring on feb 2023. Am an applicant for Sept intake.
A friend told me that I will b denied visa because my passport will be less than 6 months by Sept.
I called the immigration and they told me that I can't renew my passport now.
Please is it true that you can't be granted visa on a passport that will be expiring in less than 6 months?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9iceboi(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Gloriyah:

Is 34% deposit the only condition you got ? I also got a conditional offer too.

And yes there are students jobs in Aberdeen.

Yeah. Just to pay the deposit.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9iceboi(m): 8:12am On Mar 26, 2022
tonero230:

Were you given scholarship. The 34 % is how much.

Discount-2000

34%-4130

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.