Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be (22776 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrated Her 50th Birthday, Watch One Of Her Latest Movies Free / Bbnaija! Watch One Of Nina’s Nollywood Blockbuster Movie Titled “lust Affair” / Download Jenifa's Diary, Industreet And Latest Nollywood Movies For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
maestro299:
Na so una dey fail exam

😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 😆
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Skty:

Dem say one

no vex jare lol

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by paradigmshift(m): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Daniel7543:
Alexis Texas
hahaha
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by AyobamiIsaac12: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lee min ho
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Will Smith is overrated

Very overrated.

I used to like him growing up as a child in the 90s. But he became a very annoying specimen of a man after he married Jada Pinket-Smith and allowed her to turn him to her puppet.

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by paradigmshift(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

His movies sometimes look boring to me.
never.. he act depending on the movie... He's my favorite actor .. the goat
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by dahmie2013: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Leonardo Dicaprio

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by jahsharon: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Peter Pandora Giringori Obituary, Nigeria's most dummy clown. His movies are good comedies
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Angelfrost(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
LordAdam16:
Jason Bateman!

I could literally watch him read a book in a study for 3 hours.

-Lord

Great actor... He was simply phenomenal in Ozarks! Tailor-made for that lead role!

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Aurelius1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Idris Elba and the late Sean Connery.

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by jkingx(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Al Pacino
Robert De Niro
Audrey Hepburn
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Rocktation(f): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Leonardo DiCaprio.

Not necessarily because he's my favourite, but because I can be sure that I won't be watching rubbish.

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Yousuph007(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Late. Sam loco♥️💯

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by bentenny(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Denzel Washingston

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Tetrahedron: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bruce willis
Samuel L Jackson
Nicholas Cage
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Goodbadbowy419: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Denser loppy

Very crazy dude
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by HateBigots: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Heathrow44:
Adam Sandler
Liam neeson
Leonardo De caprio
gerald butler
Ralph Fiennes
Mark walhberg
Will smith
You don fail...Question says one
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by CodeTemplar: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

probably due his born again status not letting him embrace nudity and violence.

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Angelfrost(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Depends on your definition of the term...!

Means you would also call Tom Hanks, Donald Sutherland, Christian Bale, Anthony Hopkins, and Gary Oldman boring!

These are men that truly bring life to movie roles!

Jude Law is another worthy mention... His acting versatility is mind-blowing:

The Young Pope remains an unadulterated classic! cool
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
HateBigots:

You don fail...Question says one

😄 make una leave me ni
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by natddon1: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Denzel Washington.
u are my guy

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lastpharoah33:

Liam neeson.

Dude's a revenge mercenary.

His movies are usually bland.

Dull, quite predictable and with plots that don't exactly coerce the mind to be imaginative. The man suppose retire.

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by survival1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jackie Chan.

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Means you would also call Tom Hanks, Donald Sutherland, Christian Bale, Anthony Hopkins, and Gary Oldman boring!

Christian bale latest movie pale blue eyes such a great actor
Angelfrost:

Who's Donald Sutherland?
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by 9iceboi(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nkem owoh. Once I see him, na laughing things

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jackie Chan.

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Lumig: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Samuel L. Jackson
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by LordIsaac(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jack Bauer grin
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nchenches: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Osuofia. Nkem Owoh.

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Aurelius1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lastpharoah33:

Liam neeson.

Dude's a revenge mercenary.
Taken 1, 2 and 3 comes to mind.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Angelfrost(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Heathrow44:

Christian bale latest movie pale blue eyes such a great actor

Beautiful and Epic movie! Absolute masterclass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / Some Of The Best & Worst Nollywood Movie Posters