Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

9jaBishop's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaBishop's Profile / 9jaBishop's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Events / Re: Babatunde Fashola's Daughter, Yewande, Weds Posi Ogunlesi (Photos) by 9jaBishop: 8:03am On May 04
Nigerians and controversies. No matter her looks, we must find something wrong especially because of her father. I'm even surprised that religious colouration has not entered the discussion owing to the fact that er father is of the Muslim faith and the wedding outfit of the couple do not suggest anything like that. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder so let the lady breath pls. HML to the couple

1 Like

Politics / Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by 9jaBishop: 6:31pm On Mar 10
As a true Nigerian, I don't take FFK seriously. He appears fake and very unstable to me. I won't dignify him with further response on this platform. Happy mothers day to all women around the world
Business / Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by 9jaBishop: 6:23pm On Mar 05
Try dry season rice farming. Thank.me later

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by 9jaBishop: 10:01pm On Feb 02
Just get Rambo powder and spread around every entrance both doors and windows. Also spray it directly on them and excuse them for just 10 minutes. You'll come back to see how powerful Rambo is

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by 9jaBishop: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2023
What a useless thought. So by implication, you mean that bokoharam and bandits are running the military under this government because the president is a northerner? Why do we allow greed and wickedness deprive us from the truth?
Even the blind and deaf can see and hear the difference. You dont need a degree to tell you Obi is a better candidate than Atiku, Tin u be and kwankwaso. Except you choose to be blinded by religious, ethnic and corrupt sentiments which are the main factors keeping us were we are as a country. I'm not a partisan politician, I'm just a citizen who wants the best for myself and my countrymen and as it stands, the best candidate is Obi and I call on all who whish Nigeria well to vote masively for him. As we all join to pray for him not to disappoint us like some people did.
Imagine Obi as president, Datti as vise, Almustapha as NSA and the likes of Pat Utomi, Okonjoiweala etc as economic advisers? We all can go to sleep
Foreign Affairs / Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by 9jaBishop: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
oz4real83:
This stone belongs to their ancestors and any king\queen that sits on the stone during inauguration is assumed to have taken over the powers of the ancestors or forebears, this people with their deception cheesy grin, this is a traditional\pagan practice, they want to try and hide the real reason for the action. Don't mind the language they have been employing to disguise all they have been doing since the queen passed on, I have compared some of their actions with what happens when a Benin Oba passes on and I have seen a lot of similarities just that the Binis and other African people are bold enough to call them by their actual names while this "oyibo people" disguise theirs cheesy cheesy grin
Politics / Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by 9jaBishop: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2022
Its like somebody is reacting to the side effect of his medication as usually. Motivational speakers every where
Politics / Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by 9jaBishop: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Very brilliant thought but still inadequate to justify a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Before you'll know it, they'll be bringing northern-northern or his vasal ticket and greedy/self centered politicians without respect for our diversity and national sensitivity will come up with brilliant tricks to deceive themselves
Politics / Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by 9jaBishop: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2022
I hope the authority wakes up to her responsibility as hiding culprits will only encourage further occurrences. There are very good, sound and intelligent men in the army as I can confirm as a barrack boy but few are spoiling the image of the entire force. We need to go back to the good old days where discipline, integrity and true aligience to yhe service was the watchword unlike the sentiments and corruption we see today

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by 9jaBishop: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2022
This is a common trend in all organisation. The army as I use to know doesn't waste time in ensuring justice is done in cases like this but recent trends especially in the location of the accused seems to prove otherwise as there is a deliberate attempt to cover up culprits over flimsy excuses all in the name of ethnoreligious sentiment in the system. Similar event happens recently from a reliable source but it has been covered up and the culprit is walking free while the victim and family have been harassed into silence. God help us all
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by 9jaBishop: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2014
Noneroone:
imagine sahara reporters saying the sect used helicopter to fight the military.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.