Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,505 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

9jaBloke's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaBloke's Profile / 9jaBloke's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 104 pages)

Culture / Re: Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
smiley
Romance / Re: Hungry Girls Everywhere Just Like Her Backside Sha by 9jaBloke: 5:55am On Apr 17, 2023
It's very rude of her to make such demands, especially since you're just getting to know each other.

However, if you invite a girl to your place, it's expected that you entertain her with something to eat and watch; snacks, food, TV, pictures (once upon a time). Except you are neighbours, courtesy also demands that you offer to cover her transportation. That's how to treat a lady.

11 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaBloke: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2023
cry
Celebrities / Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by 9jaBloke: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
He will do well in the comedy industry
Events / Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by 9jaBloke: 4:23am On Apr 06, 2023
HBD

1 Like

Crime / Re: Court Remands Man For Defiling 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by 9jaBloke: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
A 9 months old baby was defiled and some people are checking names and posting laughing memes.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by 9jaBloke: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
smiley

Baller
Education / Re: Today's Mock Jamb Was Indeed A Mockery by 9jaBloke: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mummyfour, seun and whichever mod put this on the frontpage, God bless you immensely.

This needed to be out there so that the public can pressure the ministry of education to correct all the lapses before the actual examination.

Yesterday was a national embarrassment that shouldn't be allowed to repeat itself. If Lagos was this abysmal, I wonder what happened in other states!
Politics / Re: Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos by 9jaBloke: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
smiley

I don't think Igbos in Lagos take orders from Ekpa or IPOB

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by 9jaBloke: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Thabang comot before Yvonne shocked
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by 9jaBloke: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2023
Se won fi sepe fun win ni?
Politics / Re: Buhari Wishes Muslim Faithful Happy Ramadan by 9jaBloke: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2023
Ramadan Kareem

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by 9jaBloke: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Op deserves everything Dominique typed and more.
TV/Movies / Re: Miracle OP Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by 9jaBloke: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
cry

Ehya! I didn't watch the eviction show. I thought he would make it to the finals.

Dem say Miracle almost hug Ninja... Na true?
TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 9jaBloke: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yeah!!!! I would have so taken Ebubu too.

Humility gets me every time.

6 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 9jaBloke: 2:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Blue's not really feeling Black. Just watched a very cringy one-sided kiss.

1 Like

Romance / Re: "No Wonder You're Single": Nigerian Man Shares His Chat With His Crush by 9jaBloke: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
He had her rotfl

That's a hit.

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Toyin Lawani Stirs Reactions As She Makes A Dress With Fried Chicken (photos) by 9jaBloke: 7:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Make stray dogs catch you outside

1 Like

Health / Re: Hoplites Sickle Cell Foundation Hosts Sickle Cell Warriors For A Valentine's Spe by 9jaBloke: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
smiley
Damilola was by far the loveliest girl in my class back in secondary school. Slim, tall, chocolate skinned, Gap-toothed, dimpled and flawlessly beautiful. She now had the most pleasant personality and temperament.

Dami was so full of life and love and always had a smile for everyone. Brilliant, generous, humble...very easily one of the best people I know till date.

She didn't return for SS 3-2nd Term and we all thought she had changed schools. Only for the news to drop that she had a crisis and didn't make it. We were sad for a long time, one of the saddest I have ever been.

I had zero idea that she was a sickler. Nothing gave her away. She was healthy, strong, lively, witty and happy.

I'll never forget that girl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Zimbabweans Make Fun Of Peter Gringory Obi by 9jaBloke: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2023
vastolord4:
Court is the only hope left.. that's if we have a functional legislative system

Politics / Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by 9jaBloke: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Unnecessary

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 9jaBloke: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Khosicle to be fake-evicted
Computers / Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by 9jaBloke: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2023
TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 9jaBloke: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Yemi shocked

Khosi run o
Politics / Re: 'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) by 9jaBloke: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
Beats me how he remained free for this long

32 Likes 4 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by 9jaBloke: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2023
cry

Afise ni abi edi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

TV/Movies / Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by 9jaBloke: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
No matter where you are evicted from, Ensure you are not evicted from eternity in Heaven. Because that will be straight to Hell.

The Only means to avoid being evicted from eternal life in Heaven, is to SURRENDER and submit to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.

Time is running out.
Now is the opportunity to make thst decision for JESUS Christ. The next moment is not guaranteed.

Baba you watch this thing pass us

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Are Your Favourite Hymns? by 9jaBloke: 7:08am On Feb 19, 2023
Amazing Grace
Rock of Ages
It is Well
As the Deer
The Old Rugged Cross
I Need thee Every Hour

30 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 9jaBloke: 4:38am On Feb 19, 2023
BBT Kayode is a prude
Politics / Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by 9jaBloke: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2023
These politicians and anarchists are all fanning the flames of disaster for their selfish gains. If things get out of control, they will be the first to jump ship because they have the capacity. Some like Reno, Ekpa, Kanu (for a long time) do not even reside in Nigeria.

The poor/struggling massess will still be at the receiving end as usual.

It's high time we wise up and see them for what they are.....our common enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 104 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.