Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,257 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

9jaBloke's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaBloke's Profile / 9jaBloke's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 104 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Barcelona Vs Manchester United Europa League (2 - 2) On 16th February 2023 by 9jaBloke: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Education / Re: What Is The English Of This? - Photo by 9jaBloke: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
OG

1 Like

Romance / Re: Cash Of 200k Or Gift Of 200k - Which One Is Better? by 9jaBloke: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
You dey whine us
Business / Re: Old Naira Notes No Longer Acceptable In Nigeria Since February 10 - CBN by 9jaBloke: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Celebrities / Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by 9jaBloke: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
His response to the evangelist was not bad though..
But he really never believed that the “prophesy” would ever come to pass.

REST IN PEACE AKA.

Can't find the tweet

TV/Movies / Re: Bbtitans: How Viewers Voted For Mmeli, Jenni O, Thabana & Juiovla by 9jaBloke: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
smiley
Team BB Faithful
Team Politically focused
Team We are not learning anything from this show
Team righteousness

All of you keep these threads alive.

Win Win for nairaland

3 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Jenny O And Mmeli (Jenne Li) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by 9jaBloke: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
About time
Travel / Re: LASG Bans Articulated Trucks From Ojuelegba & Dorman Long Bridges by 9jaBloke: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
For umpteenth time!

Repeated pronouncements

Zero enforcement
Religion / Re: Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop by 9jaBloke: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
post=120849039:
The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

Meanwhile,
JESUS IS LORD .
JESUS ROCKS..
JESUS SAVES.

Nairalanders,

Here is a Gospel Joke of the Week from the stable of dem [/color]..

After countless years of Jesus being in the spotlight,
The Devil had had enough.
He issued a challenge to Jesus; whoever writes the longest story on Microsoft Word wins.
Jesus accepts, and they get to it.
After hours and hours of frantic typing, there is suddenly a power cut.
The Devil is furious, whilst Jesus remains calm.
As soon as the power comes back, devil boots up his computer and has lost all his work,
before seeing Jesus calmly typing from where he left off.
Lucifer is not happy at all,
He was calling Jesus a cheat,
Then God intervenes, proclaiming Jesus the winner.

The moral of the story?
[color=#990000]JESUS SAVES!!

wink wink wink
(Only the wise will understand wink)

cheesy nice!

For a moment there, I thought this was righteousness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Wike Reapproves Port Harcourt Stadium For Atiku by 9jaBloke: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
cheesy
Kingpin1000:
If I were Atiku, I'll thank Wike and use Uniport
Politics / Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by 9jaBloke: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
cry

Judiciary

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by 9jaBloke: 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Go Tems!!!!!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by 9jaBloke: 4:19am On Feb 04, 2023
Ko ma sa'yan je o
Food / Re: What Was Your Childhood Food Fantasy? (Pics) by 9jaBloke: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Rosaline5000:

During my mum's time, she grew up poor and they only eat rice once every month, so I guess to some people when they were kids eating rice with soft drink was a very big deal to them

I remembered one time in a bus I was travelling with, an old man was telling us a story, he was angry that Nigerians were so focused on bag of rice been expensive and he told us how he only eat rice and chicken on festive period like Christmas and Easter, that rice wasn't really a priority then, it was seen like a white people food and they only eat it once a while.

It was so wholesome as he was telling us, nowadays rice seems to be the basic food in Nigeria, that if it's expensive, it will be like we are going to starve or something.
He told us how he eats cocoyam, plantain, yam and many other type of food, like rice wasn't really a big part of their diet

Your mom ate rice once every month and the people you have in mind ate it once in a while as kids. So, it was no longer a childhood fantasy. There is a marked difference between a luxury and a fantasy.

Food Fantasy: An edible or combination of edibles you are craving but cannot have at the moment, either because of the cost or some other restriction.

Luxury Food: Food that you can't have as often as you want because of the cost or unavailability.

Any other person struggling?
Food / Re: What Was Your Childhood Food Fantasy? (Pics) by 9jaBloke: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
cheesy
braunny:
in. Days and u still fit type well 🤔 No mistakes!!!!
Food / Re: What Was Your Childhood Food Fantasy? (Pics) by 9jaBloke: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
ednut1:
When I grow up i will buy milk and finish the whole pack .

Same here. Done and dusted in boarding school.

I also wanted to finish a whole roasted chicken alone.

2 Likes

Food / Re: What Was Your Childhood Food Fantasy? (Pics) by 9jaBloke: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
For those struggling with English

'Childhood Food Fantasy' means food you really wanted as a child but couldn't have. Someone wrote Fanta & rice!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier by 9jaBloke: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2023
Mindless killings

Avoidable deaths

Wasted Youth

May God judge all the rulers involved.
Education / Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by 9jaBloke: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
shocked

Carrie
Politics / Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by 9jaBloke: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dismissal.
TV/Movies / Re: Sandra And Theo Thaw (Santheo) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by 9jaBloke: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
smiley
Celebrities / Re: Chidi Mokeme Says He Suffered From Bell's Palsy Which Made Him Quit Acting by 9jaBloke: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2023
angry
Politics / Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by 9jaBloke: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2023
This is a lesson to all of us.

Choose your words carefully, even if you're not being recorded.

If this video goes viral in Katsina, Yar'Adua's state, I don't think any of them will vote for Festus' party.

It is usually counterproductive to appoint a loose canon to speak on your behalf.

14 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 4:41am On Jan 24, 2023
shocked

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by 9jaBloke: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
"This show is a time waster"
" There's absolutely nothing to learn"
" It should be banned"
"It's distracting us from the upcoming elections"....….............

Yet you guys are on every BB thread!!

Ma'e una park well o
Politics / Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by 9jaBloke: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2023
smiley
Family / Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by 9jaBloke: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lesson learnt. God bless your forgiving hearts.
Food / Re: Food: Who Would You Visit? (pic) by 9jaBloke: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Depends on my cravings. Right now, mom.
Celebrities / Re: BBN's Maria Apologizes To Apostle Selman For Mistaking Him For Another Pastor by 9jaBloke: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Celebrities / Re: BBN's Maria Apologizes To Apostle Selman For Mistaking Him For Another Pastor by 9jaBloke: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Angel said it o
Religion / Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by 9jaBloke: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
smiley
Crime / Re: Hardworking Teen Loses Her $37,000 Life Savings To A Scam - Photos by 9jaBloke: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 104 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.