Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

9jaboi8701's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaboi8701's Profile / 9jaboi8701's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by 9jaboi8701(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Am tired. Anyhow e wan be make e be. Me I dey go buy RPGs and some GMGs down 4 d mara wey dey ground so. An illiterate who has been living in a the dry North cannot come to my door step and kill me. Ogwefia!

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by 9jaboi8701(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
This one nor need sense or to be in Yaba left psychiatric. She needs to be hand over to AL those igbo people in the East who chain mad people and flog them until they get normal.
Romance / Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by 9jaboi8701(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
IM no longer finding u any funny, uve been a nairalander since 2009, is this how ure going to end? what will people say about u when u finally leave? pls add more maturity in the things u do online, how can people take u serious offline when ure not serious online,

Laugh don make my eyes dey rush water like teargas cheesy
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Bournemouth (0 - 1) On 5th December 2015 by 9jaboi8701(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2015
mukina2:
GOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Goddd! You av murdered everyone in my house with laughter including my dog sef. LMFAO Nairalanders sha!
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by 9jaboi8701(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Abi na Cartoon Network's "Cow and Chicken" parent born am?

God! You get mouth pass Basket Mouth cheesy You made my day with this I swear lolz.
Crime / Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by 9jaboi8701(m): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Seriously I don't just understand how Nigeria judiciary system works. Why do they always grant bail even when a culprit is found guilty and is suppose to be sent to prison to remain there until final judgment. Please i need a lawyer in the house to come clarify this because it's really annoying. Is the bail to set her free? Is it to give her freedom to go look for the money and pay it back?
Politics / Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by 9jaboi8701(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
grin END TIME CANCER
Never knew cancer has end time cheesy Chai! Nigerians una too funny.
Phones / Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by 9jaboi8701(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2015
Bishops10:

How is that suffering,Have you seen someone suffering and smiling before?
lolz maybe you are leading the group?

How can you be using 1k for 1G and you are smiling. abi na Sagem-X2 you dey use browse cheesy

1 Like

Phones / Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by 9jaboi8701(m): 12:14am On Nov 22, 2015
Bishops10:
I've been rocking the Etisalat 1Gb for 1k since I bought my Tecno H6. grin

you are suffering and smiling bro. grin

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? by 9jaboi8701(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
cool

1 Share

Family / Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by 9jaboi8701(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:
it would be Easier for a Camel to Pass through the eye of a needle.

Chai! dis parable na from on top Iroko tree. 3 orijin for u. women!!!
Politics / Re: We Are No More Going To Pay Minimum Wage - Governors!! by 9jaboi8701(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Three set of people are the problem of this nation. The Judiciary, The governors and the local government chairmen. Quote me anywhere
Romance / Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by 9jaboi8701(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
mudility:

I don't cook up stories not even in my blog.

l came here for help and i got it. so courtesy demand i expose more of me, which is through my blog.

thanks for the comments anyways.

Thunder fire u dia! La click, La bend. if u agree with me click LIKE
Career / Re: Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff by 9jaboi8701(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
decatalyst:

My brother, nah baba God hand fit hold am well ooo.

If one is diligent at his work and free of grudge to his colleagues or competitors, success is a birthright!

Just this evening a female friend i dey envy opened up to me she has not been paid close to 6 months and dat she didn't carry out research before starting d work, dat some staff are being owed 9 months sef. fear grip me, companies in dis country are heartless
Religion / Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by 9jaboi8701(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

Huh?
Yup
Religion / Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by 9jaboi8701(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chai! See as South Africa wey boiz dey kill their sef go look like Sambisa Forest undecided
Career / Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by 9jaboi8701(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
veekid:
None of us need job; all we need is money and money and after that; money

E-robber spotted cheesy
Career / Re: How Nigerian Companies Choose Who To Fire When They Downsize by 9jaboi8701(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
This thread gives people liver failure. *runs out of thread fast fast*
Career / Re: Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff by 9jaboi8701(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
decatalyst:
They are sacking people into already congested unemployed population.

Value the job you have now and don't lazy around.

Yes o. My Merrybet, my street work, my painting job and my small barbing saloon. I use Putin hand hold am strong gidigba! grin
Romance / Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by 9jaboi8701(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
stchinedu:
Wonder...so many 'unplanned' doctors. This is what you get when you ignore safe and experienced personnel for 'gbogbonishe' sellers

Your comment got me laughing out loud grin

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Breaking: Radio Biafra Dares The Army Issued 24hrs Warning Deadline by 9jaboi8701(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
cirmuell:
buhahahaha gringringrin where una dey always get these crazy pictures thoughs

tongue
Jokes Etc / Re: When You Combine Ministry Of Works, Housing And Transport... Hilarious! by 9jaboi8701(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
So this nonsense still make Fp. Na wa for Nairaland mods

3 Likes

Politics / Re: This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) by 9jaboi8701(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:
grin Charity begins at home #prayForNigeria
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha 3 Orijin for u
Politics / Re: Why Do Nigerian Like Living In Lagos by 9jaboi8701(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
I can't live in a place like Lagos, I will just die of either headache due to noises or suffocation from sitting in traffic for hours.
Politics / Re: Breaking: Radio Biafra Dares The Army Issued 24hrs Warning Deadline by 9jaboi8701(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
I always knew this Hypothesis is a theory... *runs out of thread*

9 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: International Conspiracy To Ruin Nigerian Economy by 9jaboi8701(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is something i have always known right from my Primary school days when I was a kid. nor be new thing. As long as we keep importing heaven and earth junks into this country, things will continue getting harder for Nigerians. As long as politicians keeps on stashing public funds in foreign countries, things will worsen. I just hope God gives PMB long life, In lnfact God should remove lives from so many politicians in this country and dash it to PMB. The man knows what he is doing. He knows the grassroots to start from.

1 Like

Politics / Re: See What A Senator Is Advocating To Be Made Legal by 9jaboi8701(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
I weep for my country Nigeria. If a whole senator who is suppose to be a representative of Nigeria too Nigerians and the outside world is suggesting something like this to be legalize, then Nigeria don really turn wide jungle. God! Wetin we do you?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by 9jaboi8701(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

Aii han
Okay enuf of d pretence. let's talk private. grin
Crime / Re: Police Officers Run Riot In Delta, Kill Man (graphic Pic) by 9jaboi8701(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
I keep telling people, fear police people pass robbers, fear them pass Efcc, fear them pass Agbasa, fear them pass Okere Juju, fear them pass Gbomor gbomor, fear them pass Kidnappers, fear them pass burglary thieves, fear them pass Army, fear them pass navy, but nor fear them pass Ritualists and Fulanis. The police is your friend, if you see them dey come through your right, pass left with the speed of light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.