Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) (1555 Views)

Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / Help! I Am In Love With My Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by mudility(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hey friends, please forgive me for i have sinned.lol

Honestly i should have keep the house updated on current situation between my employee i was crushing on but fail to do so.

No more cause for alarm, i am here to keep you updated but first of all i want to dedicate and give kudos to a gallant NLder "internetpo", for drawing my attention to this.

Okay, after the other night i read all the bashing cum suggestions and advised, i went straight to the woman selling drinks in my juncture.

I order for two bottle of star lagger beer. As i was drinking i keep wondering who invented the phrase."don't poo were you eat". I ponder on why should it be a crime for me to be in love with my employee.

As my alcoholic filled brain could not help unravel the misery, i staggered to my bed and slept off.

The next morning i woke, i was full of energy and was in happy mood because there was no single winnings in my shop.

So by the time i got to work my two employee were already there putting one or two things together. I called on the one i was crushing on and told her she will have to go and work in my new boring office (ya. it boring because since on the first of this month i opened it, it has not turnover up to 5k and i may close it up by month end if the patronage did not increase).

She hurriedly left and i must confess, i felt relaxed. latter in the day i noticed my heart, thought was all about her. So i have to find the courage to visit her.

Within ten minute, i am already in my new office. As expected no customer around. She was watching Nigerian home movie with my laptop. Due to the hot whether coupled with the burning flame of love in my heart, i sent her to get me a bottle of coke plus one for herself but she said no thank you boss.

After i finished drinking my coke , i noticed my heart was still beating fast as she continue with her nollywood movie. I called to her and said,
me: i am sorry
she: sorry for what?
me: for the stress i put you through, for everything i told you
she: it's okay
me: yeah i'm realy sorry, i have forgotten everything.
she: okay no problem boss
me: All i want from you is to be committed to your duty like you always do to avoid my wrath.
she: yes sir.

I noticed after that conversation she is now freer and share jokes with me. Although my heart still skip a beat for her, i will keep to business ethics and look for love somewhere else.

thank you all.
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by MysticZeus: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by jenyfah(f): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by Friedthunder(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Okokobioko shocked
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
so, dis is only a cooked story...u want us to visit ur blog for more...kontinu

1 Like

Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
whats the title of this movie??

1 Like

Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by mudility(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
justified19:
so, dis is only a cooked story...u want us to visit ur blog for more...kontinu
I don't cook up stories not even in my blog.

l came here for help and i got it. so courtesy demand i expose more of me, which is through my blog.

thanks for the comments anyways.
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by eyeon(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
kingcity:
whats the title of this movie??
''YOU MUST VISIT MY BLOG'' Lol.
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by 9jaboi8701(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
mudility:

I don't cook up stories not even in my blog.

l came here for help and i got it. so courtesy demand i expose more of me, which is through my blog.

thanks for the comments anyways.

Thunder fire u dia! La click, La bend. if u agree with me click LIKE
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by mudility(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
eyeon:
''YOU MUST VISIT MY BLOG'' Lol.
lols.. blog link have been removed due to some personal reasons. have fun
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by eyeon(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
mudility:
Hey friends, please forgive me for i have sinned.lol

Honestly i should have keep the house updated on current situation between my employee i was crushing on but fail to do so.

No more cause for alarm, i am here to keep you updated but first of all i want to dedicate and give kudos to a gallant NLder "internetpo", for drawing my attention to this.

Okay, after the other night i read all the bashing cum suggestions and advised, i went straight to the woman selling drinks in my juncture.

I order for two bottle of star lagger beer. As i was drinking i keep wondering who invented the phrase."don't poo were you eat". I ponder on why should it be a crime for me to be in love with my employee.

As my alcoholic filled brain could not help unravel the misery, i staggered to my bed and slept off.

The next morning i woke, i was full of energy and was in happy mood because there was no single winnings in my shop.

So by the time u got to work my two employee were already there putting one or two things together. I called on the one i was crushing on and told her she will have to go and work in my new boring office (ya. it boring because since on the first of this month i opened it, it has not turnover up to 5k and i may close it up by month end if the patronage did not increase).

She hurriedly left and i must confess, i felt relaxed. latter in the day i noticed my heart, thought was all about her. So i have to find the courage to visit her.

Within ten minute, i am already in my new office. As expected no customer around. She was watching Nigerian home movie with my laptop. Due to the hot whether coupled with the burning flame of love in my heart, i sent her to get me a bottle of coke plus one for herself but she said no thank you boss.

After i finished drinking my coke , i noticed my heart was still beating fast as she continue with her nollywood movie. I called to her and said,
me: i am sorry
she: sorry for what?
me: for the stress i put you through, for everything i told you
she: it's okay
me: yeah i'm realy sorry, i have forgotten everything.
she: okay no problem boss
me: All i want from you is to be committed to your duty like you always do to avoid my wrath.
she: yes sir.

I noticed after that conversation she is now freer and share jokes with me. Although my heart still skip a beat for her, i will keep to business ethics and look for love somewhere else.

thank you all.
Nice...
But do you know that you'ld still go back for her heart in one way or the other?
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by eyeon(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
mudility:

lols.. blog link have been removed due to some personal reasons. have fun
It's no biggy... But I hate it when people share stories half way. Wether by us or not, that blog will be visited.
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by 400billionman: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nonsense.

People impregnate their staff and marry dem.

Lest i forget, dont rape her.
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by mudility(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
9jaboi8701:

Thunder fire u dia! La click, La bend. if u agree with me click LIKE
lol..u are a comedian
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by mudility(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
eyeon:
Nice...
But do you know that you'ld still go back for her heart in one way or the other?
It very possible things might work out in future but i vow not to make the move anymore. I will just enjoy the feelings codedly in my heart expecting nothing to work out.lol
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by eyeon(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
mudility:

It very possible things might work out in future but i vow not to make the move anymore. I will just enjoy the feelings codedly in my heart expecting nothing to work out.lol
Time changes everything.
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by mudility(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
eyeon:
Time changes everything.
true
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by mudility(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
eyeon:
Time changes everything.
true
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by internetpo(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Damn! and I was rooting for u all the way. cry
anyway I hope u find true love someday.

Did you find out from her if she has a bf or why she's not interested in you. You know you can learn from the knowledge and apply it in future relationships/wooing sessions. cheesy

How old is she by the way?
Re: Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mumu angry

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Naija Girls Having Mad Fun Inside Their Hostel / Nawa Oo!! See What This Lady Share On Instagram (photo) / Oh Dear! See what these classy-looking ladies posted on Instagram...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.