Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

9jageek's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jageek's Profile / 9jageek's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Furious Over Mockery by 9jageek: 3:55am On Oct 13, 2011
I think poking fun at our leaders both the good and the bad ones is a good way to cheer up the people of the nation tongue
Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Furious Over Mockery by 9jageek: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2011
Finally the President has had enough of the on-going mockery in the country of him and his wife Dame Patience Jonathan and is particularly furious about a Youtube video poking fun at him, The Video makers have been called foolish and Jobless.

I think its still funny tho grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXN-dLvoDoE
Romance / Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by 9jageek: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2011
Just ignore her, pretend she doesnt exist, If she's innocent, god go dump you too.
Jokes Etc / Video: President Goodluck Jonathan's Oliver Twist by 9jageek: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2011
Jokes Etc / Re: 10 Of The Funniest Nigerians On Twitter by 9jageek: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2011
Dont forget @gbagaundetector, @Tiaundetector, @4eyedmonk
Crime / Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by 9jageek: 12:39am On Sep 07, 2011
This is f@@king crazy, whats happening to Nigerian unis?
Celebrities / Re: Whose The Prettiest: Nadia Buari Or Juliet Ibraheim by 9jageek: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2011
Na Juliet I go choose wink
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Linda Ikeji A Failed Model On Twitter by 9jageek: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2011
I love twitter fights grin
Music/Radio / Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by 9jageek: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2011
Chei my guy you like arguing, We are talking of up coming artists, Nigerian artists in particular,
Phones / Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by 9jageek: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2011
I have sent gossip to the person I'm gossiping about though.
NYSC / Re: FG Promises N5m Each To Families Of Slain Corps Members by 9jageek: 1:54am On May 11, 2011
I heard on the news today, I believe its an OK development, but still sad cry
Politics / Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by 9jageek: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2011
Now I am not sure who we should commend, GEJ or INEC, Plus looking at what is happening in Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen, Ivory Coast and Libya, any smart leader would know that rigging your way to power is just plain stupid and would comeback to hunt you even after you hit 90yrs of your life. If you know anything about history, take a look at Pinochet. He was taken to court in his late 90s in a wheel chair for crimes he committed to stay in power during his reign as president.

Anyways, I am so glad Nigerian democracy is beginning to mature and become legit. INEC has tried, GEJ has also tried but most importantly the voters turned out and protected their votes, Lets hope to see the same through out the elections month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.