Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

9jahotblog's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jahotblog's Profile / 9jahotblog's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 281 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 by 9jahotblog: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
iFESTAC680:

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
All teams that bought Chelsea players last season are facing the same challenge
very bad sincerely, Man Utd are facing their challenges too . Na big juju havertz prepared on top Arteta head. There’s Jorginho in the bench that can replace Havertz in that wing. Arteta preferred to bench Jorginho than using him throughout the match. Arteta is a stubborn stiff neck coach.

5 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 by 9jahotblog: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
iFESTAC680:

With havertz in your team? grin
Na juju that guy used on coach Arteta joor. Imagine starting havertz on every match. No be juju be that πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰

4 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 by 9jahotblog: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:
Maguire the most experience defender. See as baba dey use experience for all those small Arsenal players den πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
😝 Almighty maguire dey flop joor
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 by 9jahotblog: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Oya last minute winning for Arsenal team . I trust Man City team? Wonders will have happen in the field 🀨🀨🀨🀨

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 by 9jahotblog: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
seunny4lif:

You be witch
Maguire ke
Jesus Christ shocked
πŸ˜† Almighty Maguire dey flop joor
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 by 9jahotblog: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Almighty maguire, πŸ˜‚ he dey flop as usual 🌚🌚🌚🌚
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 by 9jahotblog: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Arsenal fans have wait enough joor. The pressure on the Man Utd team are much ooo. Oya Arsenal striker, do the needful joor 🀩🀩🀩🀩

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 by 9jahotblog: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
All we are saying, give us one goal Arsenal striker. Arsenal striker should perform the magic πŸͺ„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 by 9jahotblog: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
All we are saying, give us one goal Arsenal strikerπŸ˜†πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 by 9jahotblog: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Reference:

United are experienced oh.
The game can go any way.
Don't put money on this match.
forget it here, Onana and the back defenders are flopping in this game joor
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 by 9jahotblog: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
seunny4lif:

If I slap that your coconut head cheesy
dem ni born you well πŸ˜‚. Arsenal wins this hot match joor
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 by 9jahotblog: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
seunny4lif:

Even when Man Utd def bad, Dea dey try keep clean sheets but this our African brother no dey reason clean sheets at all cheesy
πŸ˜‚ I can’t wait to see Arsenal playing well in the second half. Arsenal controls the game well in the first half
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 by 9jahotblog: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
seunny4lif:

Jesus Christ is busy doing something else

Wait common guys, Man Utd keeper never kept sheet oooh
who told you that? Onana dey flop joor. Man Utd defenders dey flop too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 by 9jahotblog: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
I pray and hope that Arsenal wins this game and have massive 3points
Politics / Re: Kogi: Ex-Gov Idris Presents Pdp’s Dino Melaye To Kogi East Senatorial District by 9jahotblog: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kogi Gov’ship: β€˜I Promise You, Dino Melaye Will Make It’ – Former Governor Idris

3rd September, 2023

Alhaji Ibrahim Idris has assured the people of Kogi East senatorial district that the candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Dino Melaye will win the November 11 governorship election in the state.

Idris, a former governor of the state, gave the assurance during the presentation of Melaye and his running mate, Hajiya Habiba Muhammad Deen, to he people in Anyigba on Saturday.

He commended the people for their steadfast love for PDP and assured that the desired development will become a reality under the incoming Melaye-led government.

β€œWe have done it before. Can you compare what happened under PDP with what is happening now?

β€œI promise you, Dino will make it and I am praying that Dino should do better than me.

β€œYour presence here shows you are still interested in PDP, you still believe in PDP and you know what PDP can do for you.

β€œSome people are saying we don’t know where we are going. Now, you know where we are going and we are going with PDP.

β€œYou can be sure that PDP is coming back to correct what they have horribly messed up. Unfortunately, eight years has passed without nothing, but I promise you it will come back in double folds. God is already with PDP,” he said.

The former Governor urged the people to support the candidate they know all along, instead of gambling with the unknown.

In his speech, Melaye pledged to review the staff audit carried out by the current administration and ensure those unjustly sacked are restored.

He assured former Governor Idris that in his lifetime, all that the All Progressives Congress (APC) led government had destroyed will be redeemed.

β€œBy the grace of God, the incoming PDP government in Kogi state will stop percentage salary payment to workers. We will pay full salaries by 25th of every month. We will also pay pensions and gratuities.

β€œWe will ensure regularization of all promotion with cash backing.

β€œI want to announce that those who have been sacked due to fictitious screening will have their cases reviewed and restored within my first hundred days in office. It is never happened anywhere in the world as we witnessed about 120 lecturers of Kogi State University sacked in one day. There is no university in the world that have enough lecturers.

β€œI am promising you, I shall not be an Igala governor, I shall not be an Okun governor and I will not be an Ebira governor, but will be the governor of Kogi state,” he promised.

Melaye charged PDP supporters to dispel fear of violence during the electioneering campaigns.

At the meeting, some members of the ruling APC dumped their party and joined PDP.

They hinged their decision on Alhaji Ibrahim Idris’ leadership style and Melaye’s continued stand with the masses over the years.

*#dino_4_governor2023*
*#dino_deen2023*
*#i_am_dino_boyπŸ§”*

https://www.facebook.com/100006354310237/posts/3495686507319792/?mibextid=NEfrCqdcncT1EUS5
Politics / Re: Kogi: Ex-Gov Idris Presents Pdp’s Dino Melaye To Kogi East Senatorial District by 9jahotblog: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
It’s Hypocritical for Tinubu to subject Nigerians to Poverty - Pastor Tunde Bakare

Tinubu is wicked in his government, Tinubu’s government is liberal and hypocritical to subject Nigerians to Extreme poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPJuhdz23a0?si=E6JhKq5BGQHnTBOk
Politics / Re: Kogi: Ex-Gov Idris Presents Pdp’s Dino Melaye To Kogi East Senatorial District by 9jahotblog: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dapo Abiodun restricted PDP from participating in Local govt election, we only needed one Local as opposition to showcase how it's being done at the Local govt level, but didn't allow us to participate because their heads and fingers were stocked in LG funds. Hon Ladi Adebutu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGNdeI1P60?si=lbM1uR6cgLiY2oiH
Politics / Re: Kogi: Ex-Gov Idris Presents Pdp’s Dino Melaye To Kogi East Senatorial District by 9jahotblog: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is a goal . Oya like subscribe, comments on my YouTube video here. Thank You πŸ™

Senator Dino Melaye worshipping God in a strange way, lied down to worship God

Senator Dino Melaye worshipping God in a strange way, Bow down to worship God . God works in a mysterious way β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UhdoKV6xGk?si=ZLqVJYYxUWNIFXl_
Politics / Kogi: Ex-Gov Idris Presents Pdp’s Dino Melaye To Kogi East Senatorial District by 9jahotblog: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Election: Ex-gov Idris presents PDP’s Dino Melaye to Kogi EastΒ 
https://tribuneonlineng.com/election-ex-gov-idris-presents-pdps-dino-melaye-to-kogi-east/
Politics / Re: Ebonyi Airport: Why Nigerian Airlines Refused To Fly To Ebonyi : Picture by 9jahotblog: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ebubu3:

Awon dirty small youtuber.

Your YouTube page will never succeed as you no like progress, in Jesus name, amen. The God I serve will never fail me.
my YouTube page will succeed as I embrace progress and success in everything I do. And every negative words you said here will return to you in thousand folds. I reject looting of the treasury and failed leaders in power. Oya say Amen. The channel have received over 150 thousand views, going to millions in matter of weeks. Oya wail more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Worshipping God In the sitting room, Lied Down To Worship God(pics) by 9jahotblog: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Happy first Sunday of September to all the moderators in nairaland. Kindly move this great news to the front page . It pays to serve the Lord Jesus Christ. Hallelujah πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Cc mynd44 cc Seun cc nlfpmod cc OAM4j cc Lalasticlala cc Dominique cc justwise Fp
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Worshipping God In the sitting room, Lied Down To Worship God(pics) by 9jahotblog: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
ADC chairman in Idah Local Government Area of Kogi State, Adejoh Haruna, handing over the party registers and membership cards to the candidate of the PDP, Senator Dino Melaye, in Lokoja, Kogi State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO8dGOvJDTM
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Worshipping God In the sitting room, Lied Down To Worship God(pics) by 9jahotblog: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos to watch. Thank You πŸ™

DINO/HABIBAH is a Kogi Agenda ticket not Just for the Igalas and other tribes In Kogi State - Senator Dino speaks...! One DESTINYπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is a goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP3rcN2zagc
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Worshipping God In the sitting room, Lied Down To Worship God(pics) by 9jahotblog: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Like, share and subscribe my YouTube channel here. Thanks πŸ™

Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. 13/14 LG in Pdp bag πŸ’Ό. Gbam πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…πŸ—³πŸ—³πŸ—³πŸ—³πŸ—³

Incoming Governor of Kogi State, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye campaign video. Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfvqmr0WEKU
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Worshipping God In the sitting room, Lied Down To Worship God(pics) by 9jahotblog: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
Subscribe, comments and share my videos on my YouTube channel. Thank You πŸ™

His Excellency Senator Dino Melaye and PDP has Shutdown Lokoja local government with massive supporters.

Details shortly.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0QyMAr5gM?si=i-zdxSe2Ut0p1ppp
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Worshipping God In the sitting room, Lied Down To Worship God(pics) by 9jahotblog: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kindly share, like and subscribe my YouTube channel today. Thanks πŸ™

Senator Dino Melaye preaching unity of all Kogites today in Kwara state ahead of November 11th poll

One kogi one destiny.... Senator Dino Melaye the incoming governor of kogi state visited kogi state indigene in kwara state today to solicit for their support and he was received with a large crowd.It is all about who has the capacity and preparedness to govern and they made it clear to him that it is only him that can deliver good governance to kogites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m56forlWBtI?si=LkH_m3IBJWHwwP5q
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Worshipping God In the sitting room, Lied Down To Worship God(pics) by 9jahotblog: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kindly subscribe, like and comment on my YouTube channel today. Thank You πŸ™

Massive crowd that welcome Senator Dino Melaye in Abu convocation in Zaria, Kaduna State ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Check out the video of the huge crowd that welcome Senator Dino Melaye to his graduation Ceremony in Abu, Zaria in Kaduna State . So much love for the distinguished Senator Dino Melaye ❀️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4e0jimgOKw?si=ypV6NsXJLotRscB_
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Worshipping God In the sitting room, Lied Down To Worship God(pics) by 9jahotblog: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
oneman2k7:
Worshipping God before a golden image of a yansh on the table.

Dey play
that’s how he want to worship his God in his own. The Bible says in the presence of God there’s fullness of Joy 🀩
Politics / Re: Makinde Approves RCCG Pastor, Prince Afolabi Olaoye As New Soun Of Ogbomoso by 9jahotblog: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
Wow that’s great. Finally Makinde approved the Rccg the Soun of Ogbomosho elect. Everything is for a purpose. Congratulations to the Rccg pastor. Kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel, comments and like the video. Thank You πŸ™

Senator Dino Melaye worshipping God in a strange way, lied down to worship God

Senator Dino Melaye worshipping God in a strange way, Bow down to worship God . God works in a mysterious way β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UhdoKV6xGk?si=ZLqVJYYxUWNIFXl_
Politics / Re: Buhari's Govt Printed Over ₦22trillion & Poured It Into The System - Gov Soludo by 9jahotblog: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
Still nothing to show in all the bad 8 years of the clueless nepotistic Buhari government. The bad government so far in Nigeria history. Now tell me which legacies did Buhari laid for drug baron Tinubu to follow. Absolute nothing, even Tinubu minister of finance confirmed it that the last APC government is the worst government in economy sector of Nigeria. Nothing tangible to expect in Tinubu government too as he removed fuel ⛽️ subsidy without tangible preparation for it. He’s releasing palliatives after the NLC and Nigerians pressured him and his government to do so. Still the palliatives can never solve the problem of the suffering masses. Kindly like, share , comments and subscribe my YouTube channel here. Thank You πŸ™

It’s Hypocritical for Tinubu to subject Nigerians to Poverty - Pastor Tunde Bakare

Tinubu is wicked in his government, Tinubu’s government is liberal and hypocritical to subject Nigerians to Extreme poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPJuhdz23a0?si=E6JhKq5BGQHnTBOk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 281 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.