Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

9jahotblog's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jahotblog's Profile / 9jahotblog's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 281 pages)

Politics / Re: Ebonyi Airport: Why Nigerian Airlines Refused To Fly To Ebonyi : Picture by 9jahotblog: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
waledeji:
indefatigable lie ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
indefatigable truths here ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š
Politics / Re: Kogi Election: Muritala Ajaka Visit Lokoja. by 9jahotblog: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
yussybenayu:
stomach infrastructure politician, hope they have paid you well.
abegi ? Paid by who? Iโ€™m not muri Ajaka that is been financially sponsored by Yahaya Bello and Tinubu now. Abegi joor ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš
Politics / Re: Ebonyi Airport: Why Nigerian Airlines Refused To Fly To Ebonyi : Picture by 9jahotblog: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
Engr David Umahi Na big scammer . I dey ask wetin he will do in the minister of works heโ€™s heading. More looted money in his bank account. Meanwhile, subscribe to my YouTube channel, like and comments on it. Thank You ๐Ÿ™

Senator Dino Melaye worshipping God in a strange way, lied down to worship God

Senator Dino Melaye worshipping God in a strange way, Bow down to worship God . God works in a mysterious way โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UhdoKV6xGk?si=ZLqVJYYxUWNIFXl_

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by 9jahotblog: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
Bad act here. Meanwhile, Itโ€™s Hypocritical for Tinubu to subject Nigerians to Poverty - Pastor Tunde Bakare

Tinubu is wicked in his government, Tinubuโ€™s government is liberal and hypocritical to subject Nigerians to Extreme poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPJuhdz23a0?si=E6JhKq5BGQHnTBOk

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by 9jahotblog: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
zionstaar75:
at least learn how to write correctly first. My 9 years old daughter can write better than this. Did you go to school on credit??
compare me with your daughter really shows the way you think ๐Ÿค”. ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ
Family / Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by 9jahotblog: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
The problem the man has in the first place isnโ€™t taking charge over his family before leaving Nigeria. Women think in the same way both old and young ones. Thatโ€™s how Fod create them, God created man to be a dominion over woman but the reverse is the case cos! We have a clueless weak men that are very weak in their emotions.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Inside The Multi-billion Naira Zamfara Gold Mining Facility** by 9jahotblog: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
Wow this is massive investment
Politics / Re: Someone Should Send This Picture To Wike - Photos by 9jahotblog: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚ funny picture seriously
Politics / Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by 9jahotblog: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
Chaiii see properties here. The military are heavily corrupt than civilians in power too. Everyone shaaa want to partake in the National cake. God knows how many properties Tinubu has both in Nigeria, Africa and other continents in The world at large. Everything is vanity. This life is vanity and transient
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola Writes Tinubu Amidst Osun APC Crisis by 9jahotblog: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Aregbesolaโ€™s time has gone , he should go and rest. Let another set of politicians emerge from APC and Pdp to champion a new government in Osun State.
Culture / Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by 9jahotblog: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
Yoruba dominants the world especially in America and Caribbean countries. Yoruba language dominates the world too. Yoruba cultures and characters are unique too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Culture / Re: Maryland, USA Adds Yoruba as Language for Driver Learnerโ€™s Permit Test by 9jahotblog: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Yoruba language dominate all over the world. Infact in USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Yoruba people are the most populated tribe in America.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by 9jahotblog: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
lionshare:

Assuming this your logic is right Farouk kperogi will not insinuate that he changed his Identity because that line negates whatever benefit this article could have afforded him.
Assuming heโ€™s wrong, he will still not change his identity and the way he writes his article. Reno Omokri is a typical example of Farouk kperogi too. Most of these propagandist are always post to create more attention and huge followers to their side.
Politics / Re: DSS Detains Wale Adedayo, Ogun LG Chairman Who Accused Abiodun Of Fund Diversion by 9jahotblog: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
#FreeWaleAdedayo joor. The clueless drug baron Dapo Abiodun is a clueless man for arresting a innocent man for of the money meant for them and the LG they are governing.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by 9jahotblog: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
bdon12:

Till he claims tinubu didnt deal drugs,i will continue to bliev him. I used to bliev reno till he started behaving like a politician.If its tinubu,some of us get uncles n relation that knew him abroad...so we know he be druggie

stop believing people like that joor. Now you said you were believing Reno Omokri before until you see some lies and propaganda heโ€™s blowing of recent that is not tallying with your the truths you know. You stop believing in the lies and propaganda of man. Farouk kperogi lies and blow more of his propaganda here in order for people to follow him up on the social media space. Nigerians knows this tactics of some diasporas living abroad. Farouk kperogi is looking for favours from Tinubu government sake way Reno Omokri Is looking for favours by defending Tinubu on the media space.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by 9jahotblog: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2023
bdon12:

I hate tinubu bt if farooq says he attended ,then i agree.Becos farooq no dey hide truth from past antecedents.
so you mean Farouk kperogi canโ€™t lie and blow propaganda online? Farouk is in USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ and Tinubu handlers have contracted him to defend Tinubu and his clueless lies and shady deals. Soon the same Farouk you are believing here will say Tinubu doesnโ€™t deals with drugs in USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ? Farouk kperogi is a human being like you in which he can lies and blow propaganda any day any time. In an iota of rumours, thereโ€™s always truths in it. Tinubu academic records isnโ€™t to go bye. All his academic records arenโ€™t open at all.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by 9jahotblog: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2023
Farouk kperogi is lieing here joor. Let the court of justice decide on the Tinubu case on his academic records. Meanwhile kindly subscribe, share and like my YouTube videos. Thank You ๐Ÿ™

Itโ€™s Hypocritical for Tinubu to subject Nigerians to Poverty - Pastor Tunde Bakare

Tinubu is wicked in his government, Tinubuโ€™s government is liberal and hypocritical to subject Nigerians to Extreme poverty.

Politics / Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by 9jahotblog: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

thats their law i chose to apologise to you?

so u don accept my apologies?
I accept your apology here ok. You stop abusing innocent people ok
Politics / Re: Drop The Name Nigeria, It's Demeaning: Wole Olanipekun Advocates Restructuring by 9jahotblog: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
Why canโ€™t you tell your clueless drug baron Tinubu you are defending Iโ€™m the presidential election petition tribunal that he should change Nigeria name. You only want to perpetuate more fraud to the system by suddenly change your thoughts about restructuring of Nigeria political system of government. When GEJ started it then, you were against it. When People preached loudly on restructuring especially Atiku Abubakar saying it emphatically that when he reach power, his first assignment is to restructure this Nation. Now you are coming to your sense now. With the clueless man you are defending in the court of justice, Tinubu will never perfect restructuring in his government.

Meanwhile, kindly share, like and comment on my YouTube channel. Thanks ๐Ÿ™

Itโ€™s Hypocritical for Tinubu to subject Nigerians to Poverty - Pastor Tunde Bakare

15 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by 9jahotblog: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

am sorry, i shouldn't have said that, forgive me

you will have to apologise to the moderators and Seun the owner of nairaland for violating their rules on this app
Politics / Re: Telecom Companies are reaping Nigerians off, I-go-Save laments. by 9jahotblog: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
MTN is worse on the huge data draining, Na 4 to 5 hours I do make used of the 1G for a day. I donโ€™t know the disciplinary actions on these clueless telecom companies. I will have been using Glo network but the network is bad in my area. Before Mtn was good and affordable in data management but not itโ€™s worse. Spending #10k for a week on data alone not to talk of the whole 30 days in a month. All these telecommunication companies are cheating innocent Nigerians in a big way and also rapping is of our hard earned money. Itโ€™s very unfortunate. Well kindly comment, share, like and subscribe on my YouTube channel here. Thanks ๐Ÿ™

Politics / Re: NNPP Crisis Deepens As Party Dissolves Pact With Kwankwaso's Movement by 9jahotblog: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
Kwankwaso will learn in a bad way. Tinubu and APC Chairman, Ganduje has infiltrates his party NNPP. Kwankwaso is no more relevant in Nigeria politics again. Heโ€™s just a bad loser joor. Tinubu has deceived him and his followers in Kano State. Meanwhile, kindly subscribe, like and comment on my YouTube channel. Thanks ๐Ÿ™

Celebrities / Re: 19 Years of Marriage broken, Nollywood Actor Ninalowo Bolanle Divorces Wife by 9jahotblog: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
yarimo:
unserious supporter has spoken grin grin
Mr 30k per month political jobber is here. Wailing wailer you go explain tired ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Politics / Re: Elon Musk Introduce Video, Phone Calls On Twitter Without Phone Number by 9jahotblog: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:
if he like make he climb tree worship God e no concern me.

I am angry at you because you are insulting my love, helinues.
sincerely Iโ€™m not insulting him, Iโ€™m only telling him the obvious truths niii. Truths is bitter ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™‰. And as for Senator Dino Melaye, he love to worship God in a different ways. He love to dance and sing too. Funny Nigeria Senator.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by 9jahotblog: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

bros abeg tell me how dem dey delete nairaland account
check google on it.
Politics / Re: Elon Musk Introduce Video, Phone Calls On Twitter Without Phone Number by 9jahotblog: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
helinues:

You are indeed a political jobber. This thread is about Twitter see the way you wrote a book to be discussing Nigeria petty politics.

Life is too beautiful to be wallowing on election loss
the #30k stipend drug baron Tinubu is given you per month is working perfectly in your destiny seriously. Jumping around from one thread to another condemning someone initiative that will bring millions of people to his app. Great discovery! Great money in the account! Great popularity and great success. Iโ€™m not your type dude. Faced your media work on nairaland ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Politics / Re: Elon Musk Introduce Video, Phone Calls On Twitter Without Phone Number by 9jahotblog: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
helinues:

Na Dino's ass you dey lick now. You be real political jobber, anywhere belle face
yeye, which discovery have you make for yourself ever since you have been jumping around defending the drug baron Tinubu on nairaland. What almighty #30k stipend can do doesnโ€™t exist. The richest man on the planet is creating new features in his bought app, you are here jumping around on nairaland to comments. At least your Oga at the top, will add some money of palliatives into your account. No discovery, no initiative except condemning a great initiative from an Oyinbo man that keeps hitting well in his destiny to change his world ๐ŸŒŽ. Oya wail and rant. Thatโ€™s my YouTube channel, you can subscribe or not. Senator Dino Melaye has done well for his destiny and heโ€™s the best governorship candidate in Kogi State to emerge as the governor cone November 11th governorship election ๐Ÿ—ณ.
Politics / Re: Elon Musk Introduce Video, Phone Calls On Twitter Without Phone Number by 9jahotblog: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
helinues:
That will make people to leave Twitter.

๐Ÿ˜‚ in what sense you are active on Twitter, you that was paid a token from drug baron Tinubu government commenting and posting on your different social media platform. Awon Tinubu media Center gang. #30k per month gang. You never collect Tinubu palliatives yet niii? With the latest Elon Musk initiative, millions of people all over the world will join Twitter. Your own discovery is only jumping from one post to another on nairaland. No initiative nothing. Drug baron Tinubu economy is at bad shape now. #700 per litre this month and some other inflations on food in this month. Oyinbo People are discovering to better the lives of their people, Tinubu is recruiting media handlers with #30k stipend ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Elon Musk Introduce Video, Phone Calls On Twitter Without Phone Number by 9jahotblog: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wow thatโ€™s great, what a great idea here. In the next 10 years, Elon musk net worth will have reach $500b . Every year, great initiative from the richest man on earth Elon musk. I canโ€™t wait to see Donald Trump winning next year 2024 presidential poll. So subscribe to my YouTube channel, comments, like ๐Ÿ‘ here.
Senator Dino Melaye worshipping God in a strange way, lied down to worship God

Senator Dino Melaye worshipping God in a strange way, Bow down to worship God . God works in a mysterious way โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UhdoKV6xGk?si=ZLqVJYYxUWNIFXl_

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 281 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.