Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

9jaihail2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaihail2's Profile / 9jaihail2's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by 9jaihail2: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
shymexx:

Bro, you lot keep blaming the man, yet he's still a free man giving lectures in the UK parliament and moving freely in Nigeria... If your president can't arrest him, don't you think it's either your president lost his balls and sense of leadership a long time ago, or he's the one behind it but he's using cheap blackmail on the other man

Since no one has been charged and sentenced since the BH menace started and despite all the gazillion arrests they've made - I honestly think GEJ is BH and BH is GEJ, period!!

I am not here to defend GEJ, as long as i am concern politicians are devilish fellows, but for you and the other man to say you are sure Buhari is free from BH shows that you both comments was borne out of myopic,sentiment and ethnic mentality.

If we should judge them by their actions and words of mouth, Buhari should be cooling off in jail right now for incitement words that lead to the death of innocent youth corpers across the north, secondly don't forget that this same Buhari and junaid mohammed assured Nigerians that their beloved country will be made ungovernable should GEJ win. Though i sensed some lack of will and ball from the side of GEJ for allowing Buhari to be walking freely in the streets of Nigeria by now.
In a sane country someone who uttered such statement and latter made good use of his threat supposed not to walk as a free man, but in Nigeria i suspect that these oppositions and ruling party are friends at night but enemies in the broad day just to confuse the populace.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaihail2: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
OAM4J:

You created 20 threads with the same message "Attention!! Attention!! Attention!!" in 20 different sections of the forum: That is spamming. 19 of them have been deleted but still visible to moderators. And you were given a forum wide ban by one of the ogas at the top.

https://www.nairaland.com/1210107/nairaland-forum-rules-regulations#14526432

@OAM4J You decided not to respond to my question. Ok let me put it again to you, you and your co mods banned me for posting on other sections of NL to keep our fellow igbos in those sections posted about latest events in our igbo organization here on NL. Now i seek to know how do we carry our people along whenever there is important issue that needed all igbos attention?

Mind you i am not appealing for you or anyone to unbanned me but all i needed is a clear answer to the above question so that such mistake will not repeat itself in future.
Politics / Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by 9jaihail2: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jikan Hauwa: Believe me Boko Haram is a complex phenomena now. Any idiot can be Boko Haram. Why did the president call them ghost? Because of the complexity of the situation as him too maybe involved. Buhari has nothing to do with Boko Haram. We strongly suspect the govt of Ebele, his international and internal collaborators behind this wicked false flag operation to destroy our land. Wake up people, some people are hell bent on destroying this country. Those wicked people want to cause a civil war. They carefully chose their target and fully study the resultant effect of the situation.

OP, Thank your star that one cannot fire missile from internet else you would be a dead person by now. How stupiid are you to say Buhari has nothing to do with BH but GEJ does? How sure i am that you are not the internet spokes person for the terrorist group BH?
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaihail2: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
OAM4J:

You created 20 threads with the same message "Attention!! Attention!! Attention!!" in 20 different sections of the forum: That is spamming. 19 of them have been deleted but still visible to moderators. And you were given a forum wide ban by one of the ogas at the top.

https://www.nairaland.com/1210107/nairaland-forum-rules-regulations#14526432

OAM4J, I am sure your ogas at the top did not read the content of the post before taken such action, What i did was to keep our igbo brethren updated about our latest happenings on the Igbo organization on Nairaland. OAM4J you and your ogas at the top are fully aware that there are many who does not post frequently on politics section, now how do we carry them along if not visit other sections and inform them.

Please i urge you and your ogas at the top to unbanned 9ja_i_hail id because the id was free of the crime you accused him of.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaihail2: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
OAM4J:

You were banned for spamming.

Posting same comment/thread all over the forum is spamming and its against the rules.

OAM4J I did not commit the crime you accused me of, could you please direct me to the thread which i opened twice in one section? By the way the rule you claimed i breached was it implemented or you hand picked it up yourself?

I am waiting.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaihail2: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
@OAM4J and Afam4ever. Could any one of you give me reason why my 9ja_i_hail handle got banned, i am not aware of my crime or sin. Thank you all.
Politics / Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by 9jaihail2: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
PointB please check your hushmail id i sent you email sometime ago regarding Eze Ndigbo constitutional drafting but haven't got your reply.
Politics / Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by 9jaihail2: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
OAM4J:

What can I say without repeating myself and what had previously been said?

There is no explanation and apology that will be acceptable to you since you have decided to judge the whole process through ethnic lens.

Sometimes we have to take hard decisions in life even when it doesn't go down well with all concerned but once we believe we are doing what is right and our conscience is clear of any bias, we just have to go ahead. You of all people should understand that since you wore similar shoe recently.

Forgive me if I do not respond further on this, it is not not out of spite or disrespect, but of my wish to leave the issue and move on.

Thanks.

Passive?

You must be new in this section. But I get your point. Thanks.

Now is it not better as you yorubas are voting alone? stop deceiving yourself because we all are matured and smart, no matter how many times you repeat yourself your excuses and apology is irrelevant.
Politics / Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by 9jaihail2: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
Jarus:
Bad precedence. That effectively marks the end of ban rule. If anybody gets disqualified by the rule in future year, he would simply cite this as an example and claims if it was waived for Afam so so year, it should be waived for him too.

It's a honest error on my part, for not checking his ban log earlier. But it's better late than render an important rule dead because of non-enforcement.

Jaru i was once thought you are human, are you not ashamed of yourself? you banned me because i pointed out your evils. If i were you i would just bury my head in shame and move on.

Look i will urge you to extend that banned to 1yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.