Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,652 members, 7,851,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

9jaihail2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaihail2's Profile / 9jaihail2's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 9jaihail2: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
naptu2:

1) What's your proof that he has done it before and that he is doing it now?

2) Street traders have also been arrested, yet I still see the same street traders I saw five years ago. Do you think all agberos will be arrested at a go? Check the article I posted above (area boys at Tekunle).

3) I am not a member of any political party. Do I have to be a member of one?

In as much you always try to be detribalised, you never failed to prove to be a yoruba. What you are arguing is that lagos state wasn't behind the deportation right? Are you saying that the deportees who confessed that lagos state Govt deported them are kids? Some of them also confessed been detained for six months before the forceful deportation.. Naptu2,go and tell that to kids.
Politics / Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 9jaihail2: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2013
logica: So to seek to withdraw a case means it has been deemed illegal? I can't quite catch your flow...break it down to me slowly.

Your user id is logical but in reality it seem you lacked objectivity to bear the name LOGICAL. The point i am trying to make is, your failed SAN should stop starting a fight he cannot finish. I am sure if other states, regions retaliate to this he will again ask for peace, does that make him a man?
Politics / Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 9jaihail2: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2013
logica: And you actually think that Fashola being a lawyer would be dumb enough not to check the legality of his actions before carrying them out? Why do you think nobody has gone to bring in public defenders to file class action lawsuit against Lagos State?

Same way he checked the legality of his actions before going to court to challenge jang faction of NGF. Now who is asking for case to be withdraw. Do i need to tell you that fash is a failed SAN?
Politics / Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 9jaihail2: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2013
babe_online:
I replied this: '' Now you claimed to be igbo. Don't worry your partner in crime obiagelli will soon join you. I am igbo my foot.'' not the question you asked her.

If you can't afford to provide answer to the question, it means you are not qualified to be her spokes person. Meanwhile i am done exchanging words with you. I don't want to be reduced to sonyika level a.k.a Mad Professor who derives joy in exchanging words with market women.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 9jaihail2: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2013
babe_online:
Igbos like you are not used to seeing genuine people like lynpetra thats why you will always say they are not Igbos.

Indeed amongst bad eggs, if you are patient enough you will find a good one.

How daft is this poster in above quote? Are you blind to see the question i raised in the comment? If you must speak on her behalf then you should first answer the question,else you are more delusional than herself.

DID SOUTH WEST LEADERS DEVELOPED LAGOS?
Politics / Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 9jaihail2: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2013
lynpetra: I don't blame LASG for cleaning up their mess!I was born and bred in Lagos and I must confess,I prefer the comfort of Lagos to where I come from!Ndigbos need to sit down and develop their states if they feel insulted!instead of digging up the past to claim foul,my people should make their states the envy of other states period!Eko no in baje rara.

If ASG wants to do same, they shudd go ahead......

The comment quoted above is silly,misguided and low life esteem. Did South West leaders sit down and develop lagos? If yes why hasn't them developed other south west states to be like lagos. Now you claimed to be igbo. Don't worry your partner in crime obiagelli will soon join you. I am igbo my foot.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 9jaihail2: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hello sir.. Could you help me check out this VIN. 4T1BE46KX7U635526
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 9jaihail2: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
inze:

AutoCheck Vehicle History Report
2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT
Report Run Date: 2013-07-23 02:48:55.914 EDT
Report Summary

Class: CUV - Entry Level
Engine: 3.4L V6 SFI
Country of Assembly: Canada
Vehicle Age: 8 year(s)
Calculated Owners: 3

VIN: 2CNDL73F056126404
Year : 2005
Make : Chevrolet
Model: Equinox LT
Style/Body: SUV 4D

This Vehicle's AutoCheck Score

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection
buyback

Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.
About Buyback Protection

AccidentCheck
Reported accidents: 0

Title and ProblemCheck
Your vehicle checks out!

OdometerCheck
Your vehicle checks out!

Last Reported Odometer: 112,845

Vehicle Use and EventCheck
Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported
View Full History
AccidentCheck

Not all accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck

checks_out Your vehicle checks out! There have been no accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT (2CNDL73F056126404). AutoCheck receives its accident data from government sources and independent agencies, and based on the information available to us, we have found that no accidents have been reported on this vehicle. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

Title and ProblemCheck

checks_out Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck's database for this 2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT (2CNDL73F056126404) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and EventCheck for reported accidents that can affect vehicle safety and value.

0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
image No abandoned title record
image No damaged title or major damage incident record
image No fire damaged title record
image No grey market title record
image No hail damage title record
image No insurance loss title or probable total loss record
image No junk or scrapped title record
image No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
image No odometer problem title record
image No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
image No salvage title or salvage auction record
image No water damaged title record
image No NHTSA crash test record
image No frame/unibody damage record
image No recycling facility record
OdometerCheck

checks_out Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT (2CNDL73F056126404) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.
0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
image 26 04/01/2005
image 79,693 02/03/2010
image 86,000 03/29/2010
image 110,424 10/04/2011
image 111,100 10/04/2011
image 111,100 10/10/2011
image 111,100 10/26/2011
image 112,779 04/11/2012
image 112,779 04/23/2012
image 112,845 07/06/2012
Vehicle Use and EventCheck

image Information Reported! AutoCheck shows additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT (2CNDL73F056126404). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.
0 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:
image No fleet, rental and/or lease use record
image No taxi use record
image No police use record
image No government use record
image No livery use record
image No driver education record
1 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
image No accident record reported through accident data sources
image No corrected title record
image No duplicate title record
image No emission/safety inspection record
image Loan/Lien record(s)
image No fire damage incident record
image No repossessed record
image No theft record
image No storm area registration/title record
Full History

Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date: 2013-07-23 02:48:55.914 EDT

Vehicle: 2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT (2CNDL73F056126404)
Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
04/01/2005 TRENTON, NJ
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:DB200509100000680)
04/30/2008 TRENTON, NJ

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
04/30/2009 TRENTON, NJ

02/03/2010 DETROIT, MI
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:601Y0340084)
03/29/2010 TRENTON, NJ
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:TN201008800000320)
05/31/2010 TRENTON, NJ

05/31/2011 TRENTON, NJ

10/04/2011 PENNINGTON, NJ
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:BB201127700000562)
10/04/2011 EASTERN REGION
Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION
10/10/2011 EASTERN REGION
Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION AS DEALER VEHICLE
10/26/2011 PHILADELPHIA, PA
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:70072417)
12/01/2011 PHILADELPHIA, PA

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:70072417) (Lien Reported)
12/28/2011 PHILADELPHIA, PA

04/11/2012 EASTERN REGION
Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION
04/23/2012 EASTERN REGION
Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION AS DEALER VEHICLE
04/26/2012 BRONX, NY

07/06/2012 BRONX, NY
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE
This Vehicle's Glossary

Thank you so much for a wonderful report.
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 9jaihail2: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nice job guys.. Could you help me check this vin out... 2CNDL73F056126404

Thanking you in anticipation.
Politics / Re: Pro Achebe Don't Deserve State Burial by 9jaihail2: 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki: He gets his state burial in the US.

Please we the true Nigerians have forgotten there was a country bigot.

Ashebe never wanted to be remembered by Nigerians. He preferred his Igbo brethren than Nigerians as a whole.

Good riddance once again.
Pataki: He gets his state burial in the US.

Please we the true Nigerians have forgotten there was a country bigot.

Ashebe never wanted to be remembered by Nigerians. He preferred his Igbo brethren than Nigerians as a whole.

Good riddance once again.

Yes, you are right with the bolded part, just like awolowo sees himself as a Yoruba before Nigeria, honestly if GREAT Pro Achebe is a tribal bigot as you said, then he must have attended school of awolowo, meaning awolowo might be his teacher.

But one good thing about Great Pro Achebe is that he died peacefully unlike his teacher (awolowo) who died as a result of rat powder.

1 Like

Autos / Re: SOLD! 2012 Mercedes Benz S550 4matic by 9jaihail2: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
olanshi: .

Nice ride.
Politics / Re: Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? by 9jaihail2: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
dayokanu:

You mean you still cant tell us what makes Awolowo a tribalist?

Its like asking what makes Ojuku a pedphille and you cant mention one single act other than "Everyone knows Ojuku is a peedo" Is that supposed to be evidence?

Have you considered adult education? It would go a long way

Dayolodo, the more i expect you to own up to the fact that your lord (awo) is a murderer and a tribalism inventor, the more you prove to the world that your brain cell is faulty and irredeemable , i will leave you so you continue living in denial while the strong heart ones who are man enough to own up continue progressing like Pa Achebe.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? by 9jaihail2: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
django1:
This is downright silly, everything awolowo did, he did in Ibadan, not abk not lagos.
Try again!

Loless @ The bold, Are you suggesting we should call him ibadan hero hehehe? Don't let dayolodo catch you oo.

Anyway i am sorry didn't know he's heroism ends in Ibadan.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Official List Of Victims Of Kano Bus Bombing by 9jaihail2: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
Odunnu:
My anger is directed at the government of Kano state. It beats me why he should make the comment he made and present a doctored list like you noted of a certain Bassey whose name isnt there.
Why should his problem as the governor of state where so much blood has been let, be on the 'side on the side of the niger' that has most victims?

Do you get where I am headed?
A bloodshed like this happens and all the governor wants to know is how many of 'his people' are involved and goes ahead to publish a false list showing 'his people' as mostly victims. What is the motive? That the igbos should shut up? That the reprisals (which I personally condemn) should stop? What is the motive?

Its sickening that some of us on Nairaland actually think there was no Ade or Ola or Gbenga involved.

Just the same thing the Abia government is doing. A woman gets raped and everything in their mind/heart is not 'how do we help this woman live a normal life again' or 'how do we guard against such wickedness from happening in this state' or 'let us make sure we get those guys involved and teach them a lesson'. What do we get? Very annoying statements from them.
May God help us

The above clarification is in order, your first post was confusing everyone misunderstood your first post until you came up with this.

I here by withdraw the first comment i posted.
Politics / Re: Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? by 9jaihail2: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
dayokanu:

So basically you have no points to back you assertion, Typical with your people aint it

Half education and tales by moonlight wont replace education

Dayolodo, even kids born yesterday knows that awo is a regional hero, a man who sees himself as an ijebu man before yoruba,a yoruba before Nigeria. What more do you need to knw about the murderer call awolowo?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? by 9jaihail2: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
dayokanu: The only thing Ashebe promoted in Nigeria was tribalism.

He died a bitter man. He was bitter against everything in life. Bitter against Yoruba, against Awolowo, Against Nobel committee, against Nigeria

His bitterness obviously killed him.

[b]It would have been better if Ashebe died a year ago than now when all his legacy are now tainted with trialism
[/b]
He would be remembered for being a Bigot

Thats why Soyinka excelled over him anyday

Soyinka, A Yoruba man supported and was jailed for Biafra

Soyinka a Yoruba man supported and was the spokesman for the niger Delta

Soyinka was way ahead of Ashebe in all walks of life

But he

@the first bolded, if truly Sir,Prof,Dr, and Pa Achebe is indeed a tribalist,i must say he might have learned that from Awolowo himself who was the chief inventor of tribalism in Nigeria system, now i am sure you would agree with me that Sir. Achebe is not just a teacher but a great learner and good listener to his elders such as Awo the master of tribalism.

@ the second bold. His legacy gone because he spoke the truth yoruba's hate to hear? Well, i will be glad that only yoruba's sees Pa Achebe as a tribalist while over 100 languages in the world continue mourning and celebrating his legacy, this goes further to proof that yoruba's are indeed the inventor's of tribalism.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? by 9jaihail2: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
Our Yansh: Aside poisoning the hearts and minds of the younger generation of a Nation he had no belief in, he did well as a literary giant. I also appreciate his stance on issues of governance, corruption and transparency. If only he had kept his bigotry in check, Achebe would have qualified to be a Nigerian hero[b][/b], but his final shots placed him as an IBO hero.

RIP Prof..

@Bold, what is so special for one to be a Nigeria hero, i mean what special benefit do those who lived all their life as detibalized Nigerians than their tribes of origin got from your Govt or from Nigerians. Take Zik of africa as a case study then you will realize that it pays a lot to be a hero of your tribe than to be a Nigeria hero.

Achebe is a hero like it or hate it, he will live forever in the mind of every Igbo.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaihail2: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
OAM4J:

Thank you. I will review your sources.

Ibo and Yooba are acceptable. If Yoruba is also valid for Yoruba, then we will accept it.

Please do it fast and approve it so we can make use of it as time is passing so fast.

Thank you DEDE1, This is why an elder is needed so much at every point in time. What an eye opener.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaihail2: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
OAM4J:

Ordinarily, I would have just banned you again for continuously typing Yoruba as Yoruba. But I want to give you this last benefit of doubt. I asked you before and I ask you again give me your sources from Google and other Language experts who refer to Yorubas from Nigeria as Yoruba or other variations while writing in English.

If I dont get a good response from you in 12hrs I will be left with no choice than to hide your post and consider another sanction against you.

Thanks.

Now finally you and your fellow bigots are exposed by master DEDE1, i will urge you to ban whoever type igbo as ibo else we all will type yoruba as Yoruba. I will as well advice you to call seun attention to this link for him to see for himself.

Big shame to some misguided igbos who supported you and seun to ban igbo posters who insisted that your people should stop addressing us as ibo's. Igbo is igbo not ibo,we therefore insist that we cannot answer what you lot want us to answer, call my dog any name i chose.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Official List Of Victims Of Kano Bus Bombing by 9jaihail2: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
Double post.

1 Like

Politics / Re: NNO Official Statement On The Kano Suicide Bombing by 9jaihail2: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2013
ndu_chucks:

It appears that you are not yet sober. You have not yet learnt that opinions by their very nature are diverse and you are not qualified to tell anyone what their opinion should be.

Who are you to tell anyone what to post on which thread? If you need to do that to satisfy some ego ailment you have, go and start your own forum. ode.

Please do us a favor and convey our message to your fellow illiterate brothers up North, educate them and inform them that religion does not translate to kill anyone who does not share your religion view at sight. I trust you and believe in you as the only educated man in northern Nigiria you can speak senses into them.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Politics / Re: NNO Official Statement On The Kano Suicide Bombing by 9jaihail2: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Nigeria is a country stained with blood of innocent citizenry.These innocent heroes died because they are citizens of Nigeria, a lawless country where criminals are celebrated.

At this point in time when the nation supposed to be in mourning mood over this unfortunate/untimely death of our future Bill gates,Warren Buffett and co, some of those who parade them selves as elites are busy using the death of these poor innocent citizens to score cheap political points or to win political sympathy from the masses by demanding amnesty for the murderers,demons call Boko Haram. When i read some of these statements credited to our supposed leaders on news, i was left with no option than to conclude that, there is no hope for the Nigeria masses hence the supposed leaders are busy making political points with their predicaments.

My advice to igbos living outside igbo land is to arm themselves and be ready to protect yourself at all time.

My sympathy is with the unfortunate heroes who lost their lives, i pray that good Lord will give your respective families the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable lost.

RIP.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by 9jaihail2: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2013
No wonder everyone has the believe that people from southwest Nigeria are betrayers, here is another confirmation to that.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by 9jaihail2: 8:11am On Mar 21, 2013
nwando:

Yes
Oluwole certificates and oluwole particulars will full ground
Original 419ers
Guess why it is called Oluwole and not Nnamdi or Musa
The originators of fakery,their product has to bear a name from the inventors grin

Juju needs no English name,what language is juju.........Yoruba
Babalawo ,their spiritual father needs no English name what language is Babalawo
Second hand fake cars are Tokunbo,
Bribery is egunje,invented by the chief bribery takers and receivers
Agbero another Yoruba name needing no interp from the agberos of Nigeria
Roforofo a popular Yoruba pastime has a Yoruba name in Nigeria
Magun Another Yoruba invention.while Innoson was manufacturing cars ,Yoruba was manufacturing magun in commercial quantities from their shrines grin grin grin
Ashewo nko,Yoruba,the inventors of ashawority
Evil white garment churches ,another Yoruba gift to the world aka Aladura ......Yoruba

Everything fake and every evil practice in Nigerian lexicon goes by a Yoruba name

The men of God using the pulpit as multi billion dollar enterprises to fleece innocent Nigerians and rob them in broad daylight, and acquire jets what is their tribe?..........as usual Yoruba

Let me hear your voice again,ode!
Even the popular word for stupid is Yoruba

Can anything good come out of you folks?

Wow very articulated, nna main take five.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by 9jaihail2: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2013
eggheaders: jona is too dull to know that arms struggle alone can't defeat terrorism because it is an idealogy.you can defeat the terrorist but you can't defeat the terorrism mindsets.that why all might America will negotiate with Taliban in Qatar.but our gej is so dumb and thinks he knows all and has choose to turn a deaf ear to all voice of reasoning telling him to grant amnesty.anyway I pray he uses his dead brain cells before it is too late.

Now all of you support amnesty for BH just because Thienubu had said so? I thought we all was with GEJ for not giving amnesty to BH? What unfortunate thing to share a nation with cowards like you people.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by 9jaihail2: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
shymexx:

You said my post was based on ethnic sentiments when I'm clearly not from the same ethic group/region as the Buhari man... And you chastising GEJ on one hand and failing to blame him for his inaction(s) since he's the leader of the country and swore to lead by example and protect ALL Nigerians when he assumed office just because he's a fellow Southerner from the same religion(christianity), same 1st republic region(eastern region), and an Igbo sounding middle-name shows your post lacks the required objectivity..

If you're not blinded by your ethnic chauvinistic tendencies and religious bigotry, you would know that GEJ is responsible for all the deaths caused by BH for his inability to protect the lives of Nigeria.. You lot need to start holding your leader accountable... Heck, when is he going to get the judiciary to sentence all the arrested BH members to death? - probably when pigs start flying!! undecided

However, what's Igbo about "shymexx?" - you're a nutter and too Igbocentric, for crying out loud... Hell yeah, I'm everyone including all the chics in the romance section that I chat to as well like the other nutter said.. Heck, I'm also the real 9ja_I_hail not the bootleg 9ja_I_hail2... undecided

The bolded is laughable, everyone who knows me can testify that i don't do multiple moniker, 9JA_I_HAIL was banned for reason best known to OAM4J and group.

Anyway i stated it clear that GEJ lacked the ball to arrest Buhari who's comments was clear indication that is he the architect behind BH. But if you expecting me to say he should resign, it must be that you are mad or blood of cowardice maybe your case.
Politics / Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by 9jaihail2: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
shymexx:

Why do you always bring up ethnicity in all your arguments? Can't you argue objectively without ethnic sentiments?...

The question is: if the Buhari is responsible for BH through his words and his actions, why is he not in jail since he has no immunity?

GEJ is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces and if he has no balls to arrest and prosecute anyone for the BH menace - then all the blame should be on him because he has failed to lead and commit to the vows he swore to when he was sworn in as the president of the country... In a sane world, a good leader would take responsibilities for his action(s) and inaction(s) and ask his followers to hold him responsible by the "oath of office" that he swore to - not blame GHOSTS and a boogeyman... Since, he's a failure and has been a failure from his first day in office - he needs to do the most honourable thing and resign... Nigeria is better off without a leader, to be honest...

Could you point out ethnic or sentiment in my previous post? Did you lost your reading sight or is it a case of lack of read and comprehend? Shimexx did you not see where i mentioned that GEJ lacked will and balls if not a man like buhari who made such comment in open shouldn't be walking as a free man. If you are honest and not blind folded by favoritism judgement, you do not need an expert to tell you that Buhari is behind everything making Nigeria ungovernable today, his comments alone is enough evidence.

By the way this your handle sound like igbo nick name, why not maintain your Brixtonyute and bittyend handles?
Politics / Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by 9jaihail2: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ejiné:

Onitsha Sea Port.
Ugwuta Lake Port.
Ugwuta Power Plant
Anambra's Oil State Membership
Enugu Airport's International Status.

All these are landmark investments which would fast-track the development of YOUR South-East, and they would never have been possible under a northern bigot.

My brother don't forget to add that all these things was initiated just 2years into office, how much more when he finish his first tenure and go for second?

18 Likes

Politics / Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by 9jaihail2: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
superior1: To the Igbos
The North has very little to lose, they will welcome this kind of senseless attack and capitalize on it. He that is down fears no fall, it is for the Igbos to apply wisdom and think of their kinsmen whose investments are scattered allover the Northern States.

Will you dummy and cohort stop reminding we igbos about our properties in the North. If i may ask you is the property more important than the life of igbos? From your write up i predict you are a bloody cowardly yoruba.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by 9jaihail2: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=13pt]Some of you should be ready to back up whatever you say. How is GEJ better for the SE. Name one thing of note that he has done for the SE?[/size]

AFAM in as much as i and many igbos want Igbo man to occupy important position in ASO ROCK come 2015, i am yet to be convinced that Okorocha is the candidate igbos want. Honestly i do not hate Rochas but i would have love the man to continue with his duty as Imo state Governor for now until we igbos asserting his true intention because that man seem to be to desperate, you can agree with me that a desperate man can do anything to achieve his self ambition. We need someone who has Igbos at heart to represent us not someone who just want to answer the name.

By the way what will happen if the poster read Okorocha Buhari?

Lastly you and your co mods does not want to provide answer to my question in the complaint section.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.