Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

9jaihail2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaihail2's Profile / 9jaihail2's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: Thank You President Gej. Congratulations To Gmb And Apc Family by 9jaihail2: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
keyremotes:
[size=48pt]EVEN IN DEFEAT GEJ IS A WINNER??[/size]

Of course he is, would GMB and APC concede defeat as GEJ did without spilling the blood of innocent Nigerians? GEJ said his ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian and he maintained that. My respect for him increases the more.
Politics / Thank You President Gej. Congratulations To Gmb And Apc Family by 9jaihail2: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ a gentle democrat, my loyalty to you remained intact sir. You did your best and you have laid a solid foundation for Nigeria democracy to climb on. You are a true definition of democrat In Nigeria and Africa at large. First time in history, Nigerians had the opportunity to display their displeasure directly to their president elect with so much insults and abuses without been tracked down, even in the face of all these insults and abuses, you remained calm and unmoved. No Nigerian was imprisoned or assassinated as a result of their insults to your personality being the President of the nation. As a mentor, i have learned from you how to be calm and react with wisdom in times of provocation. We Nigerians may not realise the fact that we have loss a gold while busy chasing stone but at the long run we may come to realised the opportunity we messed up. Thank you for the unlimited freedom of speech we Nigerians enjoyed under your leadership, i hope and pray that we continue enjoying all these under a new Government because freedom is a birth right of every living soul. Congratulations to GMB and APC family. Let there be peace and calmness in Africa.
Politics / Re: Yabatech's False Claim: an example of lies told by Some Nigerians by 9jaihail2: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
talktimi: yabatech is a federal institution so wetin concern yorubas for this one ?

Yorubas claimed to own it hence it instituted in their territory, same way many of us keep saying lagos as whole was what it is today with the help of federal infrastructures plus other ethnics contribution but you'll claimed to own whatever situated in lagos.
Politics / Re: Yabatech's False Claim: an example of lies told by Some Nigerians by 9jaihail2: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
LFJ:

A fo.ol will always be a fool. Lazy mind, why do I need to go through your junk? Tell us what you have in your own brain and how you can help others rather than coming here to turn every issue to war zone. How is your type useful to Ibo people other than cause problem, and creating enmities for other innocent people. You are here to abuse others, when they give it back to you in the language you understand you beging to tell us the story of Biafra war.

As usual, typical yoruba never failed to amaze me. You asked for proof i served you with it but here you returned with usual endless ranting. Your case is above FFK, it wise to allow you die with your delusional and myopic nature. I am done with you as it is evidently clear that u are irredeemable. GO HANG YOURSELF FOOOOL
Politics / Re: Yabatech's False Claim: an example of lies told by Some Nigerians by 9jaihail2: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
LFJ:

How is this concern Yoruba? What is Yoruba biz in this? Why are you people taking your ignorance beyond redeemable level? What is special about the present Ibo generation you claim to represent than your generation creating enemies toward your tribe? You run your mouth like tap water, when other people respond, you begin to tell us how the rest of the world hate you. How would they not hate you when your generation talk with hatred and bitterness toward others?

Hello you mental instability fellow, i got no time to lecture you about this.. Kindly go through this link, make sure you calm down read and comprehend it. LIARS

https://www.nairaland.com/1400830/igbo-scholar-disgraces-femi-fani-kayode
Politics / Re: Yabatech's False Claim: an example of lies told by Some Nigerians by 9jaihail2: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
Yorubas with their scam propaganda will continuously come to lime light as far as this present igbo generation is concerned. The painful aspect part of it is that many gullible Nigerians bought into this lies and accepted it without crosschecking the facts.
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 9jaihail2: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
Inze, you been of a big help God bless you... Help me check out these VINS.

2HNYD18633H510424
2HNYD18692H541580
2HNYD18652H520824
2HNYD182X2H534487
2HNYD182X2H510416
2HNYD188X1H505333
19UUA66214A002111
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 9jaihail2: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Thank you Inze for all your good work.... Plz help me check out this VIN. 2HKYF18464H562900
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 9jaihail2: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thank you guys for your good work. Please help me and check out these VIN. 2HKYF18795H560408, 2HKYF18413H568943
Politics / Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by 9jaihail2: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
noblezone:

There is much work to be done, especially in the grassroots.

Make phone alls, send sms, educate, mobilise, inform, persuade, win votes.

We must make sure that Soludo wins convincingly with a good margin.
The contest will be tight, but each vote we win for Soludo is not only a plus for him, but a minus for the others.

The people of Anambra Central Senatorial District have so much work to do for us.

Join the Soludon2013 volunteers.
www.facebook.com/soludon2013, soludon2013@gmail.com

As an igbo man who has igbo nation at central of his heart.. Below is what i posted and shared with friends whom i knew to be igbo advocators... Hope we all will follow up, if each and everyone of us can do this trust me the task will be realistic faster than expected.

To those who want a positive and fast change in Anambra state and south east as a whole.. I invite you all to Soludo/solution 2013 Volunteer face book page.. Our aim and targets is to mobilize grassroots support. I am not from Anambra state but i'm one igbo man who has igbo issues at heart and ready to go any lent to achieve meaningful/purposeful goals for igbo nation.. I therefore urge you all compatriots to join us today through our face book link www.facebook.com/soludon2013 . SAY NO TO ACN/APC IN IGBO LAND.
Educate your family,friends and relatives.. Voting Soludo/solution in as governor of Anambra state is a task that MUST BE accomplished by igbos. DALU NU UMU NNE M.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by 9jaihail2: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2013
I am not from anambra but i'm very happy with this latest development. I can't wait to see soludo win the anambra governorship election.. My mind,heart and soul thirsted to see and feel the taiwan and dubai of anambra soludo promised.

I therefore call on tunde nwabueze ngige idiagbo chris to occupy oyo state for ACN, because no vacant in anambra government house.

5 Likes

Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 9jaihail2: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
Thank you so much for the report.
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 9jaihail2: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
PLEASE HELP ME CHECK OUT THESE VIN 2HKYF18573H600299 AND 2HKYF18543H574003. THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATING.
Politics / Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 9jaihail2: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
naptu2:

I'm used to that trick. You can't answer any of my questions so you pretend that everybody has the same type of mentality that you have.

Myopic mentality you got. A sane detribalized fellow cannot ask for evidence after reading the poor victims narration. I find it so hard to understand why you are looking for more evidence than to see the agony in the face of your fellow poor citizen who happened to be a victim of bad and misplaced priority leadership in Nigeria. Less i forgot you and your cohort are in pay roll of lagos state Govt hence you are looking for excuse where there is non.

I hate to abuse those who did not abuse me, but your lame excuses is getting bore and irritating already.
Politics / Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 9jaihail2: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Probably the same way the senate introduced a new "child marriage act". (I wish you know how funny this is).

Ok, the commissioner said they didn't deport anybody. Are you saying the commissioner lied? Are you saying he is a kid? How do you know who detained those people or if they were even detained at all?

See I believe in facts. At the moment it's one person's word against another.

Only a blind man will take you seriously.. I hate to join words with pretenders, i rather engage dayolodo who is a confirmed nairaland residential bigot. He is bold unlike you who play seek and hide.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.