Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

9jaMySchool's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaMySchool's Profile / 9jaMySchool's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Crime / Re: Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja by 9jaMySchool(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
Celebrities / Re: Bbnaija: Drama As Ike Sees Mercy’s unclothedness In The Bathroom (video) by 9jaMySchool(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Celebrities / Xenophobia: South Africa Vs Nigeria by 9jaMySchool(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
As A Nigerian (Nairalander) what are the possible solutions u can suggest to either the Nigeria Government or the south Africa government
Car Talk / Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by 9jaMySchool(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
GistMore4:
A UNIBEN student loses his parked Mecedes Benz to a mysterious early-morning fire. Gistmore reports

The owner of the Benz and other Students were watching the car burnt into ashes as they could do nothing to stop the fire.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2EJPxCH97q/?hl=en

take heart huh
Celebrities / Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by 9jaMySchool(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Marlian The Yahool boys knower
Celebrities / Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by 9jaMySchool(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
skipo1:

HOMEENTERTAINMENTGENEVIEVE NNAJI REACTS TO XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA
ENTERTAINMENT
Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa
3 hours ago Skipo
Genevieve Nnaji has reacted to the xenophobic attacks carried out by South Africans against foreigners mostly Nigerians in their country, which has led to an outrage on social media and the media.

The screen diva in her Instagram post, stated that South Africans have shown Nigerians countless times who they are. She affirmed that a life with Nigerians isn’t the worst thing and they (South Africans) need to see another side of life without Nigerians.

Admitting that life is tough here in Nigeria, the actress added that sooner than later we’ll have to realize it’s all we’ve got. Genevieve Nnaji also urged Nigerians to make sure all energy and resources are beneficial to all things in Nigeria as the signs can’t be ignored any more.

She wrote “

Continue: http://skipomobile.com/entertainment/genevieve-nnaji-reacts-to-xenophobic-attacks-in-south-africa/

This Xenophobic matter weak me o
Celebrities / Re: Why Nigerians Are Worse Than South Africans – Comedian Mr Hyenana by 9jaMySchool(m): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

Comedian Mr Hyenana has stated that Nigerians are worse than the South Africans carrying out xenophobic attacks on them.

According to him, Nigerians are going about looting fellow Nigerians all in the name of retaliation to the xenophobic attacks.

https://wotzup.ng/why-nigerians-are-worse-than-south-africans-comedian-mr-hyenana/

cc lalasticlala

who is reading this with me ?
Celebrities / Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments by 9jaMySchool(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Wizkid should be expecting attacks after this (post today 4th of September 2019)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments by 9jaMySchool(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
newsynews:
Singer Wizkid has slammed celebrities for what he calls dumb stupid comments they’ve been making on xenophobic attacks going on in South Africa.

This is coming after 2face and Hushpuppi attacked each other on social media over the silence of celebrities concerning the attacks.

Using the F word on celebrities, Wizkid slammed them by telling them to watch what they say because people are dying for real due to the xenophobic attacks.

He tweeted:

https://wotzup.ng/wizkid-slams-celebrities-for-dumb-stupid-comments-on-xenophobic-attacks/

cc lalasticlala

Baba NLA

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Folashde Adefisayo Commissioner For Education (Substantive) by 9jaMySchool(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Romance / Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by 9jaMySchool(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:
A girl visited me on Sunday. As we are making love, I discovered that she had beads on waist. I asked her Why she wore those beads she refused to explain but by then I have had sex with her...

Since then I have been sacred. I don't know if those beads have effect on opposite sex. Please any body especially girls that know should explain better. Am just scared

Culture

1 Like

Crime / Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by 9jaMySchool(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened by 9jaMySchool(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
newsynews:
Singer Skiibii has revealed all the things he believes would have happened had it been the current xenophobic attacks occurred during the regime of late General Sani Abacha.

In a post he shared on social media, Skiibii stated that though Abacha has his own bad side, he would have been very much useful at a time like this.

Listing the things that would have happened if xenophobic attacks occurred during Abacha regime, Skiibii wrote:

https://wotzup.ng/what-would-have-happened-if-xenophobic-attacks-occurred-under-abacha-skiibii/

this would have become a war between the two nations
Celebrities / Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by 9jaMySchool(m): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Zlatan willi notti kukui killi Englishi forus.....lol
Education / Re: Type Of SCAM In Nigeria Today. by 9jaMySchool(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Yusfunoble:
This is not a scam is a scam grin grin

funny u
Education / Re: Type Of SCAM In Nigeria Today. by 9jaMySchool(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
WinningEleven:
you forgot the most important ones.

RUGA- scam

BUHARI - scam

APC - scam

PDP - SCAM

NNPC - SCAM

STUDYING MUSIC IN NIGERIA - SCAM AYE

SELLING DRUGS IN PUBLIC TRANSPORT - SCAM

GIVE ME SOMETHING LIGHT - SCAM

lolz
Education / Type Of SCAM In Nigeria Today. by 9jaMySchool(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2019
lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Education / Prove Yourself As A Genius by 9jaMySchool(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Prove yourself as a genius by proving this with step by step workings x^2=2x
x=2 , prove it

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.