Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

9japunter's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japunter's Profile / 9japunter's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Phones / Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 140k by 9japunter: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
BannarBannar:
Hello Nairalanders
Please I need a suggestion of which phone I can buy with #140,000, the major thing am putting into consideration is a very good camera and my budget is 140k. Please any suggestion will be welcome. Thanks

Since you say you want a very good camera an IPhone X is your best bet. If you want to do Android then Pixel 3 is the best.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by 9japunter: 3:03pm On May 22, 2022
Prettylitlady:
Goodday NL members.. I am here for any matured advice I can get as I understand we have matured people here who can talk senses into my head and make me realise one or two things.

I am in my mid 20's, I dated my Ex for few years, we were both students then in one of the West Universities (graduates now) and I really loved him, it was true love I felt for him to be honest, he wasn't working, I don't demand for money from him or anything, I sell clothes, shoes, bags and do other small businesses while schooling, that's how I foot my own Bills and also give him money sometimes when in need. His family knows me, my family knows him like we were so much in each other(or so I thought). I saw no other guy except him, I built my world around him, we were best of friends as I am an introvert and really don't keep friends so he was my all.
Even though it was a tough decision to make, I had to break up with him due to the following reasons;
1. He has beaten me once and promised not to do it again but he still slapped me in every slightest provocation.
2. He wanted to go into yahoo yahoo. That's not the kind of partner I want, I want a legit hustler not a fraudster.
3. He sometimes cheats on me and I will forgive him always. He tells me I am the main while the others is just for cruise that every guy cheats
4. He suddenly started smoking and drinking due to friends influence I guess (Eew, I don't want that)
5. He is Lazy, always wanting big money buh doesn't want to work. I told him to Start from somewhere after our graduation no matter how little buh he won't heed.
6. He always talks dirty with his female friends even in my presence, I wonder what happens behind me.

I ended the relationship after so much talking, pleas and counselling hoping he will change but he didn't. I dated another guy 2 months later, I know nobody is perfect but trust me when I say my current guy is all I ever wanted in a man. But the truth is I really do not love him that deep, He treats me fine and all but I still feel something for my ex maybe because I was already soo used to him. My boyfriend has told me to go back if that's what I want because he doesn't want a divided attention. I know I can't break up with him because it will hurt him so badly and my conscience won't even allow me because he has done literally nothing wrong, yes we normally have our ups and downs but he hasn't done anything worth breaking up over with.

I just need advice on how I can get this my ex off my head for good. We don't communicate, I have deleted all his numbers, We have been separated for few months now but I still think of him every single day even when I have a good guy already. I don't know what is wrong with me pleasee

If you want to hear the truth and not just what you think you need to hear, then continue reading this.

1. You won’t get over him: a relationship that has taken so much from you, and pushed you to your limits is not easy to let go, you’ll keep feeling like there’s something that could be done and if there’s a possibility for you both to make things work, you’ll imagine scenarios and always miss him so badly. Sometimes you’ll miss him so much you’ll shed tears, but here’s the deal, there’s a reason you left, he knows there’s a reason you left him, if you try to reach out to him, he’ll take advantage of it and continue to exploit it knowing you don’t have a choice than to keep loving him.

2. No one will ever be able to fill his shoes : You’ll always compare your ex with every single man you meet, and whether better or worse, they’ll never have the chemistry you and your ex had. So learn to accept that, stop trying to assume you’ll eventually love them like you did your ex because you won’t. You’ll eventually love them if you give them a chance, but you’ll never have that kind of love you had for your ex, he’s taken a huge part of your emotional palette, and no one can create or recreate what you shared with him, so learn to love people for who they are and what they bring in your life.

3. Don’t see your new relationship as a way to fix your mistakes, this would make you keep projecting your fears and insecurities on your new partner. You’ll see certain things and be afraid that they’re signs of the bad things you put up with during your last relationship with the said ex. So try to have a fresh and open mind about your new relationship, let mistakes happen but let your guard down a bit.

4. Stay away from your ex: avoid him, avoid his pictures, avoid his fragrance, avoid his family, avoid his peers, and lastly avoid thoughts of him, it’ll take a conscious effort but keep shunning the thoughts when they start coming, quickly get busy and occupy your mind with something else.

5. Create time for yourself: you’ve built your world around someone else for a while, so first, you need to tear down that world and let go of that routine, learn new things, go see a movie by yourself or with friends, hangout, make new friends, meet new people, learn a new skill, expand and broaden your view of the world around you, it’ll take time but you’ll eventually realize that he doesn’t even fit anymore into the new amazing life you’re living, he’s now in your past and that’s truly where he belongs.

All the best.

Pardon my typos.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Is Eniola Badmus Sick Or Just Losing Weight - New Photos by 9japunter: 4:23pm On May 01, 2022
She had surgery. It’s called Gastric bypass. You can look it up.
Autos / Re: Car On Rent Or Higher Purchase by 9japunter: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Can you drive an 06 Corolla, though it’s Manual?
Phones / Re: WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) by 9japunter: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
AmadorSays:
This is why TECNO is a spectacular brand, you will never see them in a list like this.
This is due to the MTK processor being very porous. Allowing any and every modifications with very little security measures in place.
Autos / Re: Toyota Matrix"09 Blue Toks by 9japunter: 7:41am On Sep 09, 2021
How much?
Autos / Re: Distress Sale - Toyota Yaris 2009 - 1.1m by 9japunter: 7:33am On Sep 01, 2021
yeman1:

Is it still available??

Sold.
Autos / Re: Distress Sale - Toyota Yaris 2009 - 1.1m by 9japunter: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Car has been sold. Thanks.
Autos / Distress Sale - Toyota Yaris 2009 - 1.1m by 9japunter: 4:50am On Jul 21, 2021
This Toyota Yaris is for Sale, All papers intact. Engine in pristine condition.

Cons: AC needs servicing, last body shop did a shoddy job.

Contact me - 08165995946

Travel / Re: What I Witnessed In Oshodi Today by 9japunter: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2021
It’s Lagos as in the City, not the state. Same way you have the tiny New York city and the State of New York that’s actually bigger than Whole of South-West Nigeria combined.

2 Likes

Autos / Re: Cheap Toyota Venza 2010 model Forsale(2 units) by 9japunter: 8:40am On May 26, 2021
princetom1:
This one na Honda venza grin grin shocked

Why did you say so?
Autos / Re: Clean naija used Corolla S 03/04 Model by 9japunter: 8:33am On May 17, 2021
Can it go for 1.3. Serious buyer.
Health / Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by 9japunter: 3:28pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:
I am from a family of three. I have two brothers. One older and the other younger than me so I'm the only girl in my family.

I grew up seeing my Mom mad.
By my teen age, I got admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University alongside my elder brother who was to study Engineering. By the time I was in my finals, my brother was getting ready for IT. One day, his roommate sent for me, he said they couldn't sleep the night before because my brother was talking to himself. Before we knew what was happening, my brother was getting violent and so we took him home and he never got back to finish school.
I proceeded with my education and finished. Went for NYSC. While serving the nation, My Mom died. When I got home, she'd been buried.
But my brother was still mad.

I later got job, took my brother to a Psychiatric hospital and the doctor after examining him said he is Schizophrenic. He was asked to stay in the hospital.
I paid. He then stayed there for one month. When I came to visit him, he pleaded with me to take him home that he didn't like it there.

So I took him home. Every month, I buy drugs for him and he gets injected. He usually puts up a fight but with the help of my younger brother, neighbors and a certain nurse, he receives the injection, forcefully and against his will.
Often times, he pleads with me not to inject him, the very time I obliged him, he scattered things, didn't allow the neighborhood sleep, talked throughout some nights and wouldn't eat sometimes. He looked really sick then but with the injection, one will hardly know he's not normal.
I told him that I won't let him miss his injection ever again.

Now, on Monday, my younger brother woke up and was unusually quiet. He normally wakes up and begins to play music with his phone or he will turn to football channel and watch until I leave for work. But I didn't go to work on Monday and I noticed he was quiet, then I asked him why he's quiet. He didn't respond. After some hours, I asked my Dad if he feels he's okay, My Dad said that he wants to be quiet and that I should let him be.

Then, that night, around 4am, my brother began to talk. He was shouting and some of the things he said were not coherent. He talked out of point. I and my Dad, with my elder brother surrounded him and I couldn't help crying when my Dad was cautioning him to keep quiet and he refused.
Neighbours thought it was my elder brother's voice they'd heard that night but by the time they heard in the morning that it was my younger brother, they visited my Dad in the evening. By then, my brother was still talking and even burnt his clothes yesterday.
My Dad got a few guys to chain him because he was violent yesterday when I left the house.
I know the problem is spiritual. I have prayed, fasted for my elder brother and now this!
I'm so unhappy.

Can someone suggest a place I can take my two brothers to so they can be cured, please.

First I will start by letting you know it’s NOT SPIRITUAL !!!!

Don’t fall for anyone who poses as a pastor or traditional herbalist who claims to have the solutions to these problems, they might be effective in other ways, but not this particular problem. If it was spiritual, your mom would have been saved, or you think your Dad didn’t try his best for her??

Schizophrenia is a common mental illness and you’ll be surprised the amount of people currently taking medication for it.

Now , know this, some type mental illness is hereditary and can be passed from parent to offspring, so you’re just as much at risk as the rest of your siblings and thinking too much about these issues can lead to depression which is a strong trigger for other mental illnesses. So one of the first solutions is to not be too bothered about this. Yes they’re your family but with the right medication, they’ll be fine and live beautiful lives. Trust me, I know, I’ve been there.

Now to the medical solutions you should look into, if you can take them to Lagos, the Federal psychiatric hospital in Yaba is an excellent place to get the perfect help. And it’s not even about the drugs but how the system works, the doctors / psychiatrists are very knowledgeable about different manifestations of mental illnesses and can easily diagnose your siblings mental health and profer solutions, they also have the pharmaceutical strength so whatever drug they prescribe can almost be found in their pharmacy so everything you need is right there.

They also run a schedule system so your siblings are put on monthly schedule that if they can be diligent with, their lives would be back to normal without any issues in the nearest future.

Also know that mental medication is not a marathon, it’s a sprint, depending on the level of how healthy they are mentally, they’ll have to be on medication for a very long period of time, at least 20 years… don’t worry, it’s not so expensive, something they can afford to sort themselves when they get a job.

I can only talk about the Yaba center due to experience. If you need any further help, you can send me a PM, but don’t worry, they’ll be fine. I can assure you.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: How Would You Solve The Insecurity Issue In Nigeria If You Were The President? by 9japunter: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Security is a state of being free from danger or threat, insecurity is the direct opposite. If I was made President today, first thing would be to decentralize the police system. The police should be security agency most closest to the people, and as such, should be privy of certain information that may not be readily available to more complex and higher security agencies and systems in the country, by decentralizing the police, it helps each police force to create its own unique operating protocols that best suits its locality and region.

Terrorism in Nigeria like other vices, is a local crime, and not a national crime yet, some of the participants in the chaos are regular people who are known in their locality, have friends, family etc, a decentralized police and intelligence gathering agency would be better equipped with the know-how and street smarts of fishing out perpetrators of these violent crimes in their tracks.

This is one of the first things to do....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by 9japunter: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
helinues:
Nobody is disputing the presence of military that day, 7 trucks or 15 trucks?

The shooting at the protesters, the acclaimed massacre is what we are disputing.

How many people were shot at? How many were wounded?

If the soldiers shot at protesters? Do you know how many casualties that will be recorded if that's the case.

You’re missing a point.

You need to realize that all that has been revealed up to this point had been initially denied by the Military. If I were you, I’ll keep quiet on this issue and not call into question the reports made, that the military had continued to deny.

First it was about the military not being on the scene, secondly Sanwo-Olu denied that he was aware of military presence, third it was that only one person died as a result of trauma and not direct gunshot (Yet we saw bullet wounds, they might have survived it but why should there be bullet wounds in the first place )

Focus on what has been proven which the military had initially denied, that’s where you find the truth.

2 Likes

Autos / Re: Issues With Toyota Corolla 2005 Power Steering by 9japunter: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
What power steering oil are you using ? That may be the culprit.
Technology Market / Re: Iphone 6 16gb Gold For Sale At Cheap Price by 9japunter: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
SOLD!
Technology Market / Re: Iphone 6 16gb Gold For Sale At Cheap Price by 9japunter: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2018
martinz1:

contact
check PM
Technology Market / Re: Iphone 6 16gb Gold For Sale At Cheap Price by 9japunter: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
czsleek:
Still available?
yes
Technology Market / Iphone 6 16gb Gold For Sale At Cheap Price by 9japunter: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Perfectly working iPhone 6 16gb Gold with new battery working at 100% capacity at a cheap price of 40k, seller wants to upgrade to a new phone.

Sports / Re: . by 9japunter: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sports / . by 9japunter: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2017

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) by 9japunter: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Much ado about Age in our country.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by 9japunter: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2017
internationalman:
He's just like a student that took first in his class but doing less better in life than the ones that took last.

I can relate to that as well.

He is actually a first class Graduate

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by 9japunter: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2017

Get your 2 sure Odds today and pay after you’ve won... send a pm for more details.
Family / Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by 9japunter: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
We’re all gonna make this money

-

Get your 2 sure Odds today and pay after you’ve won... send a pm for more details.
Career / Re: Taking Any Paid Job Is Risky In The Present Day Nigeria. by 9japunter: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2017
But you still need to work for someone to gather enough experience and capital, besides, Entrepreneurship isn’t for everyone.

-

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by 9japunter: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2017
And the deceit starts all over again.
-

Get your 2 sure odds for today
Sports / Re: . by 9japunter: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2017
reyscrub:

Which number to pm you bro?

I will advice that you create a Whatsapp group and paste the link here or you post your contact number here so as to pm you OK.

Good idea bro
Webmasters / Re: Must Read: 4 SEO Tips To Boost Your Blog Traffic By Over 50% by 9japunter: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2017
Blogging to me is a saturated industry already and thus you need a lot of gut and self motivation to keep you going in the long run
Crime / Re: Beware Of Fixed Match Sellers(fp Please) by 9japunter: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2017
LOl. 270 odds ke ? That’s an obvious scam ... When ordinary 2 odds is serious hard work even 5 odds is a miracle.

If you want to make money from betting, personal advise is to get a good punter, and the max should be 5 odds. Anything beyond that is just scam. You can check my profile for yesterday’s win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by 9japunter: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2017
So many wicked people in this world.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.