Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

9JATEMPEST's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9JATEMPEST's Profile / 9JATEMPEST's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by 9JATEMPEST: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
so? you receive death threat from IPOB, Make we fry beans? t
you guys nurtured them into the monsters they are today
please. this na family issue na

11 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army by 9JATEMPEST: 12:13am On Apr 29, 2021
only the red earth idiot believe this news, cause they rejoice in anything that involves boko haram killing of NA. These same animal are boko haram fanbase jubilating to news like this. whereas their Crush just received supplies from their foreign partners and sponsors. ..
TV/Movies / Re: Bbnaija 2020: Who Is Your Favourite Housemate? by 9JATEMPEST: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
flyingpig:
I like Nengi, she's a goddess of beauty.

I like Ozor, saw him on set and he sounded cool.

Laycon just looks funny..

The first two are my pick. Although i've a feeling ozor and nengi will make it to finals.
Never judge a book by its cover. that LAYCON GUY is the smartest dude in the house. it seems you dont know that the Dude has been trending twitter and insta than any other male HouseMates... wake up

8 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Bbnaija 2020: Who Is Your Favourite Housemate? by 9JATEMPEST: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
LAYCON THE GUY FULL OF SENSE AND GOD'S GRACE

9 Likes

Crime / Re: Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer by 9JATEMPEST: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Yet found with huge amount of cash in his apartment without any legal document to that effect.. The lawyer should rather bargain for soft landing. Beside who is footing the bills for Hushpuppi, hope not PDP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by 9JATEMPEST: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
it seem them done legalise all sort of hard drugs in iran

1 Like

Politics / Re: Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC by 9JATEMPEST: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Edo state is for PDP
Pdp win the last presidential election in Edo state
Even with Iyamu the thief as PDP candidate in 2016

Pdp be don almost win that election

Not to talk of now.
Obaseki is going to win as PDP candidate
2 out of the 3 senitorial district still controlled by PDP
The whole of esan land remain loyal to pdp

If obaseki play this game well as PDP candidate then it is going to be very easy
Wait o. He be like say PDP even dey control almost five if not more than five out of the nine Nigeria house of representatives from Edo state
lol after which the tribunal or supreme court will disqualify OBASEKI having a certificate issue. Bayelsa in mind. dumbest move by PDP is to field Obaseki
Religion / Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by 9JATEMPEST: 1:09am On Nov 23, 2017
Standing5:
OP and his co-travelers should go get their life together, what is pastor Chris suppose to do here? We pay tax to govt against our will and so I see no reason why govt shouldn't be the one to do it.
In Pastor Chris' street there are non-believers who pay tax to the govt also. Why expect 'tithe' money to service people who don't believe in tithe?
Nigerians pay more tithe %10 of their income and experts in %3 tax evasion yet want Nigeria to be like London abi?

Receive sense

25 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by 9JATEMPEST: 1:03am On Nov 23, 2017
i prefer the western satan that have compassion on his followers than the nigeria or african jesus that watch poverty grow while his pastors owns private jets

#MYMUMUDONDO

23 Likes

Politics / Re: EXCLUSIVE: Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me, Says Stella Oduah by 9JATEMPEST: 12:01am On Nov 22, 2017
lol
Politics / Re: President Buhari Watching The Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by 9JATEMPEST: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Baba still using 3 loader CD player in Daura grin
Religion / Re: What Is The Significance Of 40 In The Bible? by 9JATEMPEST: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Christ started his ministry 40 years before Jerusalem was destroyed in AD 70..

All the above mentioned fourty (40) was a shadow of the real fourth (40) which was a description of a Generation..

A generation is calculated within 40 years interval and as such all Christ said in Mathew 24 about the [color=#990000][/color]desolation is applicable to the jews alive in his days. Verse 34 of Matthew 24 says ( Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.)

This means the fulfillment of all prophecies with 40 years interval by Christ..

So all the fourty is gears towards AD70

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by 9JATEMPEST: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Danelo:
After just four years u r complaining,what of other women with such issues of over 15years?

Promiscuity is in her DNA
common among Wamba women . Highest number of divorcee in Nasarawa state. I know 3 @ my place of work
Politics / Re: Is Your Reps Performing As Mine? by 9JATEMPEST: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2017
This man is the best performing REPS I have ever seen in NIGERIA.. we see him virtually every week.. We discuss issues and profer solutions.. I am not from an indegene of that constituency but a citizen and I can assure you that he is the best I have seen so far..
Politics / Is Your Reps Performing As Mine? by 9JATEMPEST: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hon'ble David Emmanuel Ombugadu (DAVEMATICS) Member Representing Akwanga, N/Eggon And Wamba Federal Constituency, today, played host to a number of groups, associations and individuals at his Lowcost residence, Akwanga. Despite the fact that he is supposed to be on recess, he chooses to spend his holiday addressing the challenges faced by his constituency. He has been busy receiving people and attending to their requests.
A delegation from A. A Koto led by the PDP ward chairman along with some youths and elders, tabled their request for a TRANSFORMER to the Honourable member, lamenting that they had been in total darkness for more than two months now. The delegation from ERCC Peace Land also re-echoed the plea for a transformer in that area. The Hon'ble member in his response promised them a brand new transformer and in addition, promised to sink Five boreholes in the area. As if that was not enough, he also promised to give students from that axis slots for remedial studies at the prestigious University of Jos to study science related courses.
In a related development, the Programme Director Center for Educational Empowerment and Orientation, Akwanga, Dr Onyebisi Davidcrown, submitted a proposal to the Honourable member to partner with the Center on Capacity Building Workshop. The Honourable was delighted with the efforts of the Programme Director and promised to partner with them.
The Honourable member later received the 3 PDP party Chairmen from Akwanga, N/Eggon And Wamba LGAs where issues of national importance were discussed and the way forward for the zone.
Hon'ble Davematics also attended to individuals with challenges ranging from School fees, Medical bills, and Missionary Support etc.
All these to the glory of God and to the service of humanity.
In God we trust!!!

1 Like

Religion / What Is Sin by 9JATEMPEST: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
We define sin most times out of context. Some say the act of DISOBEDIENCE by Adam and eve, some say eating it's sex by both bro Adam and sister eve, some say it both Adam and eve challenging God and all sort of contradictory school of thoughts

In my own opinion outside what I was thought SIN IS KNOWLEDGE OF (GOOD AND EVIL)
choosing a life base on merit. I. E when I do good, reward ME with gifts and if I do bad punish ME...

It's obvious Adam such merit base mentality could make Adam see himself worthy of relating with God and choose to stay away.. Guilt,

Remember God said Adam where are you"
Adam: over here Dad. I'm Naked!! embarassed
God: who told you are Naked cool

Kindly express your understanding of sin
Enjoy your day
Celebrities / Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by 9JATEMPEST: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2017
PointZerom:

I know that you were trained to be stupd but I have forgiven you.

Elijah and Elisha made Heaven for your information.
I know you are no different from the first century stubborn jews with goat sense. I never said they went to hell but their action calling fire to kill people cursing people blindness were never the true representation of God.. Christ is the true representation of God. He never blind anyone nor lay a curse, when James and John who were dummies like you told Jesus call fire from heaven as ELIJAH your role model did, what was Christ response..

You better start reading yourself and get your brains back which is presently replaced with NODDLES..
Religion / Re: What Does Sunday Mean To You by 9JATEMPEST: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2017
Bishopmayowa:
Today is Sunday and it has its favourite Period to all of us.. so why don't we all talk about it

To me, Sunday is a period that covers Monday in the face
Resting Day..
Celebrities / Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by 9JATEMPEST: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
PointZerom:
Pls tell me about Elisha and Elijah Mr Yeye man.
Mr Donkey, Christ condemned Elijah before James and John. Open your eyes and gather your brains back
Career / Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by 9JATEMPEST: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Steve Job: go and search his later end
Mark isn't atheist you hediot....

Go and kill yourself atheist wannabe

I don't blame you but the noddles you carry around called brain.
Career / Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by 9JATEMPEST: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Leonbonapart:
I sugest you quit the Job beacause the God you don't believe exist is thesame that established the company and they are acknowledging him and giving him the glory for the continuation of it.

My dear atheist wannabe quit!!!! Go and work in atheist group of company

I guess you should quit facebook, whatsapp twitter, instagram and other social media, .. I love atheists because they are not fanatics, stupid nor religious cowards who are natural separatist..
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Prays At Nri Forest In Anambra (Photo, Video) by 9JATEMPEST: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lol Biafra scammers, migrated from Israel 300 years ago? Only the gullible igbos will believe that.. israel The Israeli state is not even up to 100 years after the 1st World War. But here we have an ALBINO leading gullible donkies and monkies In a wild life Forest..

Igbos keep loosing their identity per seconds.. Soon they will claim they come from the SUN..

2 Likes

Religion / Judgment Day!!! In The Past Or Future? by 9JATEMPEST: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Is there something hidden from us all this while? Take a look at this picture and see the findings of this men.. Especially MARION MORRIS

Religion / How To Prepare For Rapture.. by 9JATEMPEST: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
HOW TO PREPRARE FOR THE RAPTURE
As soon as you perceive that the time for the rapture pls do the following in context with Matthew 24 since we must maintain our scriptural foundation.
1. Locate the nearest mountain, if you are in Nigeria then you are in trouble - "Let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains"
2. Leave your country of residence - "Let those in the city get out"
3. If you are a foreigner don’t return back to your country - "Let those in the country not enter the city"
4. Make sure you live upstairs - "Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house"
5. Don’t have children or give birth to one - "How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!"
6. Pray it happens in the summer - "Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath."
7. Make sure you are a farmer that can abandon his crops - "Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak."
8. Don’t attend any marriage ceremony or organize one - “And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: they were eating, they were drinking,they were marrying, they were being given in marriage…
But most important you have to predate your human existence back almost 2,000 years from now because Jesus said it will happen;
“ Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened” (Matthew 24)

According to my good friend Jordan Hardgrave this part of his blog will help.

Look in Luke's account at one of the last examples Jesus uses to prepare his followers for the soon coming judgement.

"On that day no one who is on the housetop, with possessions inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything. Remember Lot’s wife!" (Luke 17:31-32)

What happened to Lot's wife?

Genesis 19:22-26

"By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the LORD out of the heavens. Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land.But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt."

Jesus is following the same train of thought the entire narrative. He is giving them a warning about the consequences of going back to or remaining inJerusalem when it was destroyed, and uses Lot's wife looking back as Sodom and Gomorrah was being destroyed and turning into a pillar of salt as a warning that the same thing would happen to them if they also looked back.

Now that we have this understanding, let's finally look at these verses and I think you will see with perfect clarity what Jesus is saying.

"Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the otherleft. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left."(Matt. 24:40-41)

Let's use Lot and his wife as an example of two people who were in a field, onetaken and one was left.

Lot's wife looked back and was "taken", because instead of continuing to run away from the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah as she was instructed, she looked back, and was taken/destroyed by the fires of destruction.

Lot was "Left behind", was spared, and continued to live.

Lot did not look back, he kept fleeing when Sodom and Gomorrah was being destroyed, Lot's wife did not.

"These verses are describing a RESPONSE NOT a rapture EVENT."

These verses are describing a response that two different people will have once they observed the signs
Crime / Re: Free Evans Crusade Campaign Must Be Read by 9JATEMPEST: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Have govt legalised weed in this country?
Politics / Re: Multiple Suicide Attack Hits Maiduguri Leaves 17 Dead And 11 Injured by 9JATEMPEST: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
God have mercy
Politics / Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by 9JATEMPEST: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Remove Islamic Arabic studies or Add christian Jewish Studies..

Dasoor

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.