Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" (29879 Views)

Naira Marley, Ladies React To Pastor Wilson's Sex Video / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Dotwillis1(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2017
nairanaira12:

You are so bent on defending pastors either they are right or wrong. Are you a mental slave to pastors that you can't use your head to think?
how does my post implies I'm defending anyone?? Are you so daft as not to use your sense when typing??
.... He make noise over everything on social media and he need to be quiet for once
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Kingsolar: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2017
softwerk:
Daddy Freeze should be struck with chronic madness so he keeps insulting Churches and Pastors angry

Yeye man! Fucki-fucki!
Jesus only heals n not causing pains to people
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by primateayoola(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2017
PointZerom:
Pls tell me about Elisha and Elijah Mr Yeye man.

What happened with Elisha my friend,about Elijah bible scholars knows that he attacks people a lot cos he fears a lot(little wonder he ran from Jezebel and urged Jehovah to take his life before Jezebel does)
Now tell me who is ur useless pastor following Elijah or Christ? If christ, now tell me how many han being did Christ strike?
Where is the forgiveness and meekness that Christ taught us and how he asked xtians to pray for their enemies.
Oh ye failed pervert! Generation of perdition! The blind that follows the blind! .
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Topgainer: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2017
Apostle Prophet Dr. Chris Okafor a.k.a talknado of Lagos is a false prophet.

I don't know if he has done rituals for new powers because I am no longer entertained by this old method of invoking some genie into someone and controlling the senses of the person through the genie. It is a boring trick and so common among the talknado gang of fraudsters,
it is loosing its flair. Magicians work hard to do new things for each new episode but Chris Okafor and his gang keep recycling this old nonsense.
It is as boring as making the experimental women devoid of understanding reproduce catfish, lizard, yam, snail tortoise and cockroach after purported 5 years of Pregnancy. Or making them vomit some fetish.
I think it is high time the talknado gang of false prophets met and come up with more entertaining gimmicks for their teeming followers.
It is time they think of how to push back the Lekki floods into the Ocean, create a high way in Atlantic ocean, make wicked politicians disappear, make money rain on their wretched members, make precious metals appear in the bags of sheepish members ( A Canadian false prophet attempted that trick but the diamonds became some useless stone before it could be sold), ask their gods to repair bad portions of our roads and produce anointed 'water' that can fix our recalcitrant power sector and fix our economy the same way it struck the woman blind. Sheeples wouldn't mind the price they sell the 'all powerful' water if people could buy the nonsense water already sold for #5k by the talknado gang.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2017
Daddy Freeze must u react to everything word no dey pass u sha na wa for u o
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by izmercy(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2017
softwerk:
Daddy Freeze should be struck with chronic madness so he keeps insulting Churches and Pastors angry

Yeye man! Fucki-fucki!
Is that an insult? And do you call those pastors men of God?
You would hate freeze for some of his actions and comments but more often than not, he is always right about this end time pastors.
Ask yourself this: why would pastor strike someone with blindness because she's a witch?
Then what is the essence of pastoring.
Jesus said : I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Luke 5:32
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by lekkie073(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2017
Pangea:
Which one is 67land again?
67land...Biafraland
remember 1967?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by 9JATEMPEST: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2017
PointZerom:

I know that you were trained to be stupd but I have forgiven you.

Elijah and Elisha made Heaven for your information.
I know you are no different from the first century stubborn jews with goat sense. I never said they went to hell but their action calling fire to kill people cursing people blindness were never the true representation of God.. Christ is the true representation of God. He never blind anyone nor lay a curse, when James and John who were dummies like you told Jesus call fire from heaven as ELIJAH your role model did, what was Christ response..

You better start reading yourself and get your brains back which is presently replaced with NODDLES..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by edkai: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by arimahoseloka(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2017
elijah sent fire from heaven to consume 100 soldiers. elisah sent blindness to an entire batallion of soldiers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Mojizumototoka(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2017
Pls u guy shudnt mind freezer or whatever he calls himself. He shud mind the way he talks to people especially men of God. He isn't their judge. Freezer shud first of all examine himself before doing same to others. That u hv freedom of speech doesn't warrant u to insult men of God before karma falls on u.
If u look at that video, u wil notice that he didn't struck the woman with blindness physically bt the witchcraft that manifested through her body.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by passey: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2017
All these APC (i.e. lie-lie) "Men of God" sef..NA LIE ABEG... Fake Pastor can't make a bat blind! If the pastor no strike freezer with blindness make thunder fire him left abunga!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by sweetrace(f): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2017
PointZerom:

We are called Christians because we are called to be Christlike and not Eliah like.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by seunmsg(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2017
PointZerom:

Is Elijah and Elisha the standard for Christians or Jesus Christ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2017
softwerk:

Yeye man! Fucki-fucki!

Dude why u getting so worked up? Are u a pastor ?

Dunce
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by BluntBoy(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2017
NkayTiana:
Posting it everywhere, I just graduated.... thank you Jesus
Straight outta uniben

Congrats. But those legs, men. They look weird. I mean they look like they have suffered so much. You know, very hideous.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by phil6262(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2017
Acts 13:11. Apostle Paul struck someone with blindness "for a season". This pastor only struck her with blindness for 10 minutes. He prayed again and she recovered her sight (watch the video to the end). Totally scriptural, as a warning, and to demonstrate the power of God.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jesus never struck anyone with blindness All these pastors of these days behave like babalawos who like to intimidate their members
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
Religion makes Nigerians gullible - these gods of men are nothing but frauds. Each and everyone of them!
u say d truth.men has used religion to cause more damage than goos
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
And some people will still go and sit down there with their empty heads to listen and watch rubbish in the name of Christianity. Most of these pastors are not even Christians to begin with. They just use the name of Jesus to gain fame and make money. I blame those who have refused to read their bibles.
u speak d truth, most.of them are not Christ like, Nigerians are gullible

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online for bitcoin https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Topgainer: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
phil6262:
Acts 13:11. Apostle Paul struck someone with blindness "for a season". This pastor only struck her with blindness for 10 minutes. He prayed again and she recovered her sight (watch the video to the end). Totally scriptural, as a warning, and to demonstrate the power of God.
What Apostle Dr Okafor is trying frantically to demonstrate there is so different from what transpired between St. Paul and the personal assistant of Sergio Paulus (Acts 13). Whereas, talknado gangsters entertain with gimmicks, simulating an event in the Bible, the aim and purposes are entirely different. Besides, that woman was never blind except that the genie invoked by Okafor knocked her into delirium while she was being manipulated to admit what she may not have done to the glory of the Sorcerer.
Read that Acts carefully and see the difference between what Paul did and what all these occultist are doing to people who allow themselves to be used for stage experiments.
No matter what the devil & talknado do or attempt to do, they cannot be Jesus.
Impostors!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
smato:
u speak d truth, most.of them are not Christ like, Nigerians are gullible
sometimes I wonder if their followers are enchanted. If not , how would a normal human being still go back to such pastors after witnessing this kind of demonic act?
May God deliver them including their pastors
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by nairanaira12: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dotwillis1:
how does my post implies I'm defending anyone?? Are you so daft as not to use your sense when typing??
.... He make noise over everything on social media and he need to be quiet for once
Yiu are a daft idiot not to know that everyone has freedom of speech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos Before Her Curves / Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) / Toyin Lawani's Son's Ear Stud In Pre-birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.