Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

9jatrends's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatrends's Profile / 9jatrends's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by 9jatrends: 3:46pm On May 08, 2022
O ma shey ooo.
Cousin9999:
The scammer used the word "sister" as part of their game. They figure a female will get more sympathy.

People who do this often don't care. The best way to try and help them is face-to-face. And you would have to be consistent and really attentive to convince them and break through the wall they have up. They've been hardened by one thing or another. Granted, some are just lazy. But I think it's fair to say most are frustrated. Most people don't aspire to their life.

I think people who actually care about stopping this and helping people need to start programs. Mentor youth and connect them with opportunities.

It's interesting that people don't want to help until these people commit a crime. But when they apply for a job, these same people basically try to scam them.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What’s The Worst Salary You’ve Seen A Graduate Earn? by 9jatrends: 2:18pm On May 08, 2022
12k as a teacher in 2004 but the school increases salary by 10 to 20 percent annually. I worked there for some years. My salary when i quited was around 28k. Things have gotten better as i now earn over 300k monthly freelancing.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: ..... by 9jatrends: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Joker! you are not ready to employ professionals. 10k na money for data or what? Funny guy...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by 9jatrends: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Delarue Live. Such a very toxic working place no wonder life happened to the company and it folded up.

Bottom line learn to treat your staff right they are not slaves

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by 9jatrends: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Delarue Live. Such a very toxic working place no wonder life happened to the company and it folded up
Health / Re: Attend The Free 1 Day Open Event On Modern Trends In Fertility by 9jatrends: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nice
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by 9jatrends: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2021
I am a full stack remote web and mobile application developer. I am also a digital marketer but as we all know landing freelance gigs is not a very easy thing. Once in a while I get mouth watering gigs here but I also do freelance writing too to keep body and soul together incase those gigs dont come as expected and believe me my freelance writing gig has been worth it. I have couple of platforms I write for on a freelance basis. Some it's just social media management but believe me its been worth it. In a bad month I will still make 200k from freelance writing and if web development or mobile app gig comes through I seriously cash out those months. It's been ups and downs but always grateful I chose remote or freelancing part. I know I have to work my ass out but it has saved me the stress of having to wake up in d morning to resume in an office and close in d evening only to get hooked up in some unpredictable Lagos traffic. I attended an interview some time ago and they said they will be paying me 250k on a monthly basis for a full time digital marketing role which I will resume in d office by 9am and close by 6pm mondays to Saturdays and I just looked at them and laughed in my mind cos even if I no comot for house i can make times 3 of that in a good month and they were still even giving me stringent conditions ooo as if na military I wan work with. I just jejely rejected d offer. As a freelancer I have my freedom. I sleep and wake up when I want. I decide when I want to work and when I dont want to do anything and catch fun. All I know is that when there is work for me to do I work my ass out but since I am seeing my money I no mind.

7 Likes

Webmasters / Re: Need Database Of Nigerian Companies. (urgently) by 9jatrends: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
The people i contacted will do their work and contact you at the appropriate time. When i informed you i have reported you and you will be contacted then we can meet face to face i didnt mince words. They will reach you. Dont be too in a haste to go to jail
oliverwrites:
Where are your lawyers?
Webmasters / Re: Need Database Of Nigerian Companies. (urgently) by 9jatrends: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
The guy sent you a mail you didnt reply he even dropped several messages for you on your deleted threads before yesterday but you didnt reply. Oya tell me i am lying oga.
9jatrends:
Stop lying Mr. Man. You have not been replying this Sharpwriter guy before yesterday. Because he asked you some sensitive questions. You think i dont know . You know d truth in your mind. You can lie to the world but you should not lie to yourself. In your mind you know i am right. Sharpwriter pls confirm. When did he stop replying you?
Webmasters / Re: Need Database Of Nigerian Companies. (urgently) by 9jatrends: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Stop lying Mr. Man. You have not been replying this Sharpwriter guy before yesterday. Because he asked you some sensitive questions. You think i dont know . You know d truth in your mind. You can lie to the world but you should not lie to yourself. In your mind you know i am right. Sharpwriter pls confirm. When did he stop replying you?
oliverwrites:
The bolded, so I even gave you my website so why do you then think I am hiding?

Well, I misunderstood you and to be honest, why I didn't reply to you and the others is because of this guy, be honest to yourself, have I done him any wrong? I gave him a 1500 words article to write, told him to send the first 300 words so I can check to be sure he is good enough, turns out he copied 90 words from elsewhere, started his article with dear esteemed readers and I rightly rejected the article, so where have I done him wrong?

I stopped replying to all applicants yesterday because of this guy. I usually need up to 300 articles per month, but I rather work with Asians with what this idiot has done.

Be fair, let GOD dwell in your conscience, from the screenshots posted today and yesterday, I posted my conversation with him as well, have I done him any wrong? Be honest.
Webmasters / Re: Need Database Of Nigerian Companies. (urgently) by 9jatrends: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
You will loose this account. Trust me
Webmasters / Re: Need Database Of Nigerian Companies. (urgently) by 9jatrends: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Congratulations bro. Your spirit just helped avoid a story that may touch the heart. I knew too from my convo with him that was why it took me some time to respond. I saw his messaged but initially pretended i didnt see it cos my instinct was telling me to look away. I later decided to prove my instinct right and just play along and my instinct was proved right. Something i hate is exploitation and cheating. How will someone just come here to post a non existing job all in a bid to steal peoples sweat. That guy is cursed already. He is a doomed fellow.

Every of his action proved i knew what i was saying. What happened to that poor boy he refused to pay and so many others he has just been using style to collect contents from and block them.

I have reported him already. He is not running a legitimate business if he does by now we would have known the name of his organization.

This is a lesson to all Job seekers, donk just jump on any job anyhow make your findings to be sure of who you intend working for.

Even the name he uses, Oliva Williams is a fake name. The guy is an all shade of scam

sharpwriter:

Lol.... You and this guy just dey fire una sef hot hot cheesy
I can see that his posts have been taken down, how come? grin
You know, I was interested in the job, I messaged him and he answered and gave me the terms. But I had to be sure he was legit so I asked some questions e.g. Website link. He declined (I didn't worry because I understand that we nairalanders are funny).

I too have declined some private info in the past, so I understood him. I agreed with bi weekly payment.

However the last question I asked him was whether he was African or Caucasian, and that whether he chats on whatsapp or not.

I never received an answer till now and I even sent message on Nairaland wondering why he wasn't answering again. Maybe he thought I was too probing or looked troublesome cheesy whereas I was only trying to be cautious so that we can both have clear agreement. I don't think I have done anything wrong by asking questions.

Apart from this, I've tried searching for the legitimacy of the job post, especially those who have worked successfully for him before, I couldn't find any even from last year because the only person I got wasn't sure whether he worked for him last year or not.

I assume the guy didn't work at all even after agreeing to work because if he got paid 200k at any time last year, I don't think he should forget such a work in a jiffy.

Regardless of all these, I still proceeded to inform him I would like to start the work any time he's ready and that he should send the first topic, still, I never got an answer, so I let him be. Maybe my spirit helped me dodge a bullet! grin

Not until last night and I saw all the cacophony as regards his job and I was like, Wow! And I also saw his screenshots about the writers he said he couldn't use. Since then I have been observing keenly.

Maybe he should try elsewhere because it seems nairalanders can't get along with him positively. cheesy

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Need Database Of Nigerian Companies. (urgently) by 9jatrends: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
LMAO! Shame on you!! You call yourself a writer but you cant even read well talk less of expressing yourself well. All your post since yesterday were all full of unforgivable errors. Even this last one too.

This Oliver guy i dont think your a mentally stable ooo

Sebi na all your post don miss. Just continue u hear, this ur account will soon be banned. Just continue
Webmasters / Re: Need Database Of Nigerian Companies. (urgently) by 9jatrends: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
See Mugu. Rework what? The same article that passed this plagiarism test was the one i sent to you. Where is the result of the plagiarism test you conducted? Show us here lets see the score. I attached mine here already for everyone to see. Pls post your own test result too.

Did you later hire that other guy yesterday? After collecting his article you will still look for a reason not to pay him because you are not running a legitimate business.

You messed with the wrong person dude

See i am not desperate about the gig as you even saw in our chat i initially read your chat and didnt respond. Because my instinct already told me you were a fraud but i went ahead to prove my instinct right.

One thing i hate in life is cheating or trying to exploit people. Once i find out that, person automatically becomes my enemy. All these things is not about the money persay.

Most months i make over that 220k from either web, mobile app development, digital marketing or freelance writing which you contacted me for.

God has been very very good to me over the years. Or merely looking at my profile picture do i look like an hungry man. I am sure that profile picture speaks volume of my personality

Nairaland knows you are a fraud that is why they brought down all your post.

I dont even know why i am still wasting my precious time talking to you again. I have done the needful here i want to thank Nairaland for swinging into action. I have also reported you to the appopriate quaters so its just a matter of days you will be picked up.

Hope to see you face to face then

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by 9jatrends: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2021
Hey Oliver. Attached to this screenshot is a plagiarism check that was run on the article i wrote for you which you refused to pay for. As everyone can see here this article was 80.92% unique and the remaining 19% was from the definition of the term funginix which is a standard and accepted definition all over the world.

You expect me to give an already existing term a new definition? What are you talking about? You are a scam and it has been confirmed.

You are just out there to exploit writers and come up with a stupid reason why you wont pay and then still use the same materials you didnt pay for. 80.92% uniqueness for any article is excellent.

Pls tell us what you were looking for.

You are evil
oliverwrites:

You did this same thing to me. Basically whenever you go to an interview and you are considered not good enough you go about trying to rubbish people.

Making it in life will be extremely difficult for you with this attitude.

It is not a coincidence that what you are doing to this guy's trend is exactly the same thing you did to me.

I challenge you to screenshot our conversations and post the article you wrote for me so people will be the judge. Go on, do it, show that I scammed you for real.

I offered you 220k and like you said in my thread it was a good offer, at least you can't say I made you a derisory offer.

Go on, post our conversations. I challenge you to do it.

Webmasters / Re: Need Database Of Nigerian Companies. (urgently) by 9jatrends: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2021
Hey Oliver. Attached to this screenshot is a plagiarism check that was run on the article i wrote for you which you refused to pay for. As everyone can see here this article was 80.92% unique and the remaining 19% was from the definition of the term funginix which is a standard and accepted definition all over the world.

You expect me to give an already existing term a new definition? What are you talking about? You are a scam and it has been confirmed.

You are just out there to exploit writers and come up with a stupid reason why you wont pay and then still use the same materials you didnt pay for. 80.92% uniqueness for any article is excellent.

You are evil
oliverwrites:

This is guy is a fraud. He will scam you, he made attempt to scam me by sending me copy paste articles and still have the audacity to call me names.

Deal with him at your own risk.

Webmasters / Re: Need Database Of Nigerian Companies. (urgently) by 9jatrends: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2021

You are evil
oliverwrites:

This is guy is a fraud. He will scam you, he made attempt to scam me by sending me copy paste articles and still have the audacity to call me names.

Deal with him at your own risk.

Webmasters / Re: Need Database Of Nigerian Companies. (urgently) by 9jatrends: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2021

You are evil

oliverwrites:
This guy is a scammer with multiple accounts. Beware.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.