Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

9jatrends's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatrends's Profile / 9jatrends's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by 9jatrends: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Make una dey calm down
Webmasters / Re: Experienced SEO Expert Needed by 9jatrends: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
You can shoot us a mail via hello@frontline-media.com.ng for a quick fix to your SEO issue
Webmasters / Re: Google Ads Expert by 9jatrends: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
You can contact Frontline digital for a quick fix 0.7.0.3.5.0.5.52.1.4. Those guys are good

1 Like

Programming / Re: Who A Complete School Management System Script For Secondary School by 9jatrends: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
I have one beign used by over 10 schools already. But can also customize to your specification.

Reach me on 0.7.0.3.5.0.5.5.2.1.4
Webmasters / Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop A Site Like This? by 9jatrends: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
You can contact Frontline Digital on 0.7.03.5.0.5.5.2.1.4 they are very affordable and delivery is on point.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Remote Customer Care Representative Needed. by 9jatrends: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Am interesting and since it's a remote job I can do from home distance should not be a barrier.

You can reach me via phone call or WhatsApp 0.7.0.3.5.0.5.5.2.1.4

Please remove the dots from the number I avoided Nairaland wahala
Webmasters / Re: Law Firm Wordpress Script Needed by 9jatrends: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Contact Frontline digital if you need a fully functional unique script developed from scratch without any third plugin. Those guys are good. Reach them on 0.7.0.3.5.0.5.2.1.4
Webmasters / Re: Is It Safe To Buy Social Media Accounts by 9jatrends: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
There is nothing wrong with that just be sure u are dealing with the right person. For people like us we build social media accts with d intention of selling dem off after it has gotten some level of traction. It's a business. Just incase you need social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter dont hesitate to reach me on 0.7.0.3.5.0.5.5.2.1.4 I can also help you add followers to ur existing account. I also run instagram and Twitter verification
Career / Re: Male Boss Vs Female Boss: Who Is Easier To Work With? by 9jatrends: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
Reading everyone's comment i decided to drop mine. Anyday I will go for a female boss. Have worked with a male boss and female boss before I became my own boss. But I preferred my female boss.

No.1 she was more like a mother to me. Back then when we still dey struggle I was very nasty. I committed so many atrocities that most male bosses wont tolerate. I kept eating d woman's money and anytime I she finds out and apologizes she let's go. Omo I commit for that office that year oh! But because she understood d value of what i was doing for her she just left me make I dey do my thing. She was deliberate i know. She had a very special interest in me. She would scold me though but i always had my way. Later i resigned cos i got a better job offer and my boss was a guy. Omo na den I know d difference. D idiot will even be calling me in d midnight to get stuffs done. I will work 7 days a week. Despite my impact in d organization. An organization I single handedly grew from scratch d idiot male boss will still be telling me that he is a business man and he is not satisfied. He wants more even if it means I should kill myself. I had no social life again. I was forced to resign. Had another male boss he was an angel very good man who understand me and knew what I was capable of doing and one day he called me and said be the CEO do all you need to get done to get us to a level he stated. More responsibilities same salary and even d salary was not even consistent. At that time it dawned on me that I was just building someone's dream. I pulled out again and started doing my stuffs. And d rest is history. Today i run 2 start ups.

To cut d long story short. On a personal ground I prefer a female boss. Based on my experience I always have my way putting dem on high jump. Female bosses are always very easy to manipulate if you understand them and can play d politics. Nuffsaid

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Full Writer Need Urgently!!!!! by 9jatrends: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
The link is not working but you can shoot me a mail

Trendsofnaija@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by 9jatrends: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
I have a CAC registered business. Kindly reach me on WhatsApp 0.7.3.5.0.5.5.2.1.4 if you are still open to this
Webmasters / Re: Why Can't I Create And Run Ads On A Brand New Facebook Account? by 9jatrends: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
I think you should contract it to a digital marketing agency. I would recommend Frontline digital

Visit www.frontline-media.com.ng for more
Webmasters / Re: Facebook Always Ban My Advert Account by 9jatrends: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Contact frontline digital for a quick fix. Was having similar issues. They helped me solve mine.

Visit www.frontline-media.com.ng you will get their contact details there
Webmasters / Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by 9jatrends: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
I think I agree with you on this.
Webmasters / Re: Vacancy For Web Developer by 9jatrends: 12:05am On Feb 19, 2021
Good
Webmasters / Re: Get A World Class At An Affordable Rate by 9jatrends: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
World class service × affordable rates × flexible payment terms. What more could you possibly ask for
Business / Re: Get A World-class Business Website/online Store At An Affordable Rate by 9jatrends: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
World class service × affordable rates × flexible payment terms
Business / Re: Increase Sales And Drive More Results With Our Digital Marketing Solutions by 9jatrends: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Health / Re: Increase Sales And Drive More Results With Our Digital Marketing Solutions by 9jatrends: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
World class service × affordable rates × flexible payment terms. What more could you ask for ?
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Mobile App /enterprise Software Development At An Affordable Rate by 9jatrends: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
World class service × affordable rates × flexible payment terms. What more could you possibly ask for?
Fashion / Re: Increase Sales And Drive More Results With Our Digital Marketing Solutions by 9jatrends: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Programming / Re: Mobile App /enterprise Software Development At An Affordable Rate by 9jatrends: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Webmasters / Re: Please, I Need 1k Nigeria Follower IG. by 9jatrends: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
I have send me a mail at trendsofnaija@gmail.com
Webmasters / Re: How Can I Create A Valid Website For My Organization? by 9jatrends: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hello, Frontline digital will give you a quick fix to this at an affordable price. They also offer flexible payment terms. Shoot a mail to hello@frontline-media.com.ng to get started
Webmasters / Re: I'll Pay You 100k To Set Up A Donation Site For Me by 9jatrends: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Get in touch with Frontline Digital. They work within ur budget to actualize what you want and offers flexible payment terms. Shoot them a mail on hello@frontline-media.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.