Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

9jawazobia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jawazobia's Profile / 9jawazobia's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Your Policies Caused Hardship, Worsening Insecurity – PDP Slams Tinubu by 9jawazobia: 9:51am On Apr 19
Pdp and lp will do the same but in different way, do u people remember during Covid period it was only pdp state (oyo) Seyi Makinde that did not lockdown fully. He allowed his people to do their business by restricting movement from 7pm to 6am only, every state in Nigeria did a full lockdown including fg, so using your discretion to study what your people need most is very important not using gragra methods.. foolish set of people
Politics / Re: Naira Jumps To 8-month High Of 1,120/$ As Dollars Flood Black Market by 9jawazobia: 1:32pm On Apr 11
How much was naira when you got there..N460 for official rate how much is the official rate now …? Yeye people

2 Likes

Health / Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by 9jawazobia: 12:15pm On May 04, 2023
Her no is not available…
Health / Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by 9jawazobia: 12:14pm On May 04, 2023
Pls what is your girl friend name..? I’have a female friend who once said she wanted to end her life, I’ve been calling her no it is available… is her name Jane
Politics / Re: Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election by 9jawazobia: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Nonsense talk so the vp is the only candidate available, after the hardship of 8yrs of apc You are still talking of apc...idiot

3 Likes 4 Shares

Crime / Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by 9jawazobia: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2020
SARS has a lot to do with tourism, no be d road sars officials go stand they do the bad things they want do, no be the same road tourist go pass through to any tourist center
Politics / Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by 9jawazobia: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
Y waste your prayers on somebody that is lifeless and 100% tribalistic mtcheew
Politics / Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by 9jawazobia: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2018
stupid omo agege, he want to steal again
Crime / Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by 9jawazobia: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
well if they are yahoo boys and they got arrested I can tell you that one efcc official will tell them that u are the one who reported them, I can tell you that they won't hesitate in setting u up. Just report to your landlord
Politics / Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by 9jawazobia: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
paddy paddy government

1 Like

Politics / Re: 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola by 9jawazobia: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
are u sure...? I don't trust u BRF if u are still there after 2019 the truth will be kept but if apc is not there after 2019 we will know more.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.