Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

9JERIAN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9JERIAN's Profile / 9JERIAN's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Drop The Name Nigeria, It's Demeaning: Wole Olanipekun Advocates Restructuring by 9JERIAN: 1:23am On Sep 02, 2023
Fashion / Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by 9JERIAN: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lollittaa:

wetin concern you? grin
U are mad grin
Fashion / Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by 9JERIAN: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2021
Lollittaa:

Omo, I saw bra 13,500. I lost focus. grin Bratislava will buy this one for me cheesy cheesy

See this

Fashion / Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by 9JERIAN: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2021
At the mention of b(.)(.)bs/bra, I appear. Unfortunately, no boobs photos here
Family / Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by 9JERIAN: 1:32am On Oct 27, 2021
OssyMalik:
Your papa na old generation simp angry
An unrepentant one cheesy cheesy
Celebrities / Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by 9JERIAN: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ibo affair. I’m not getting involved.
Music/Radio / Re: ADAZ - Zaro Kome by 9JERIAN: 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wow
Romance / Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by 9JERIAN: 3:09am On Oct 10, 2020
purplecoco:
Lmao I’m good. How are you? cheesy
hi
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9JERIAN: 1:55am On Aug 30, 2020
Romance / Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by 9JERIAN: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
purplecoco:
grin smiley
How long for this hide and seek game? grin
Romance / Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by 9JERIAN: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
purplecoco:
Happy for you. God bless your union.

Meanwhile, I’m out here playing hide and seek in my dms.
grin grin grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 9JERIAN: 1:25am On Jun 28, 2020
purplecoco:
I told ya to do that before, lmao now I’m undecided. grin. It’s like I don’t want to know who you are, even though I already know we knew each other before. You have your main, but you using your finista to talk to me. Hehe

this is my only account. I just sent a DM. U don’t know me grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 9JERIAN: 1:34am On Jun 26, 2020
purplecoco:
I never said my tribe. Hmmm smiley. You be spilling grin
grin grin grin been a while. This covid hasn’t been nice to nobody. Only God can help
Us down here in Nigeria. U know what I think? I’ll just go for d dm. What do u think?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 9JERIAN: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
purplecoco:
okay if you say so. Yeah working out keeps me less stress. Lmao grin they got me eff up. I don't think I'll ever let them make that decision for me.
grin grin took my time to listen to all songs posted. They worth it. I know you’re 23, I know your igbo what I don’t know is you part of igbo. Mind telling?
23 posts in less than 24hrs. Most I’ve seen from you
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 9JERIAN: 1:54am On Jun 23, 2020
purplecoco:
cheesy what are you hiding? It's okay. Whenever you ready. I just hope you not somebody I know in real life. Please don't be embarassed grin

I'll drop some music tonight, when I'm done working out

I don’t think u even know me here. We’ll see about that as time goes on. Fitness enthusiast that’s great. Keep the body and mind fit.
Your diary, the last input so funny cheesy I can imagine the seriousness in your grandma & aunty’s faces grin grin they actually tried to fix u up with husband grin grin they may win at some point. Maybe when yur 25
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 9JERIAN: 1:38am On Jun 23, 2020
purplecoco:
Hmm okay. You must be a big deal then grin. Send me a dm then

on a second thought, I think I’m not ready to blow my cover yet. Let’s keep it on here for now. I’ll reveal when I feel comfortable enough. So no DMs like u earlier suggested
No music for us tonight? Go drop some on the music thread, some of us look forward to seeing yur music wink
Romance / Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by 9JERIAN: 1:34am On Jun 23, 2020
purplecoco:
Read my last diary entry, I talked about it a little

i just did grin

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by 9JERIAN: 1:14am On Jun 23, 2020
purplecoco:
This is real life sad. grin Nobody is all into marriage no more, things are really happening.

whats your take on marriage? Where do you stand?

3 Likes 1 Share

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 9JERIAN: 1:11am On Jun 23, 2020
purplecoco:
No dms yet. Give me a hint

Im trying to keep my identity on the low. But I’m willing to reveal to you only that I’m not doing it here. Too many eyes watching
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 9JERIAN: 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
purplecoco:
Music section. It's been lifted already. Anyhoo, are you gonna tell me who you are now?

sure. But not here. Dm?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 9JERIAN: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2020
purplecoco:
I think I got banned by the antibot or sum
When & why is that?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 9JERIAN: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Purplecoco
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9JERIAN: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
genius43:

I loved Covid Mansion too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJfTjBARxnE

Im surprised I haven’t seen/listened to this song before. I love it. thanks for sharing this. I’ll make sure mouth starts paining him by the time I’m done repeating grin

2 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9JERIAN: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2020
purplecoco:
Lol, there’s nothing wrong with listening to those kinda music grin but it’s your preference. I get it.

I do like the song, it’s really deep and have some hidden messages. Is he an atheist? I added the song to my workout playlist.

just teasing. They are cool.

Hopsin is just a different rapper. Not the regular rapper out there. I’m not sure if he’s an atheist or not. I just know he thinks out of the box and says what many of us have been afraid to talk about.

One more for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wp4fBW9H7A
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9JERIAN: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2020
genius43:

Released 2015. It is dope, ill mind of hopsin 8 couldn't measure up to this. I have about 3 of his albums.

yes you are right. 7 is too dope to be beat. He took it too high it’s had to beat. When I need some real talk, I just hit hopsin up grin cheesy guy talks facts
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9JERIAN: 12:46am On Jun 20, 2020
purplecoco:
That’s what I live for cheesy. My playlist this week has been moody. It ranges from different genres. I’ve been listening to ChloeXhalle’s new album. I love those girls.

Sabrina Claudio

Lana del Rey of course. grin (I can never stop listening to her

Trippie Redd

Beyoncé’s first studio album (Dangerously in love) I live for that album embarassed

The weeknd

Hillsong worship

Kehlani’s new album
Fireboydml Lol. I love his album tho. He’s fiyah. Pretty much it. I’m gonna update my playlist tonight. Yes! I’m looking forward for Teyana’s new album.yesssss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JvQOJl3Eds

Currently listening to this.

i really be liking your music taste. But they get me soft. I’m not a man of soft, I’m a man of hard. cheesy cheesy That’s why I quit and decided to go hardcore
Check this Hopsin one. Listen and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBsA2ETp7JA

Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9JERIAN: 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
purplecoco:
Yeah back when I like meek. My faves were “all eyes on you” with Nicki. “Rico” with drake, pulling up with The Weeknd.

Lol often by The Weeknd never gets old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH398xAYpZA

This one puts me in all sort of feels

that album is a beautiful work of art “cold heart” was my favourite. I like this song u just posted. I like The weekend. Especially when he gets in his flirty/nasty mood tongue tongue you looking for Teyana’s new album tomorrow?
What have u been listening to this week? Your playlist
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9JERIAN: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2020
purplecoco:
Lol yes grin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYYRJZAdx2w

Lord knows off my favourite Meek project, DWMTM. I remember having this album on replay for a week grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvAh8eDdma4
You should enjoy this
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9JERIAN: 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
purplecoco:
It generally depends on the person I'm talking to. I do talk a lot and loudly when I'm comfortable and then sometimes just dip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCrFFQ8k-OM

This song illustrates my personality a little bit.

such a detailed description for a song cheesy cheesy cheesy
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9JERIAN: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
purplecoco:
Yes I talk as much as type, whatever that means grin.

im aware u are an introvert but you tend to many words when you converse here. I’m asking if you talk much in person or too shy?
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9JERIAN: 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
purplecoco:
No I don’t want more from him, my ears hurt grin. He ain’t got no flow. Lol. My ratchet playlist consists of artists like Megan Thee Stallion, rubi rose, Trina, boosie, 6ix9ine, Da baby. lol just to name a few. I listen to a lot of music. Currently listening to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYdhhO7Gs1M

i like Boosie. He makes me laugh. Trina isn’t really all that. The rest on d list cool except for tekashi.

I get it u like ‘sad’ music like you said. Whatever that means cheesy you talk as much as u type?
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9JERIAN: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
purplecoco:
Yeah I know I listen to a lot of sad songs, but I got me a ratchet playlist cheesy 6ix9ine is one of em, good for working out. Lol the guy sounds like he’s dying with his voice grin

Ratchet playlist indeed. Just wondering which artists makes this playlist. None could be worse than Tekashi cheesy cheesy. IceJJFish is cool. I’m sure you enjoyed that. I’ll give u more cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1MPY2lzRR8

Let me know if u need more cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.