Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size (63190 Views)

How To Measure For Your Bra Size / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra / 500-Year-Old G-String And Bra Discovered In Ancient Castle In Austria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Eh? What kind of bra is that?
iron bra
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Twoclans(f): 7:02am On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

So there are some of you that don’t know your bra sizes? I think say na joke since o.

I dont know my size either. Abeg that thing is too much stress.All this girly girly thing dey tire me.

I wonder if there is a way someone can measure with a tape lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by descarado: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

So there are some of you that don’t know your bra sizes? I think say na joke since o.
Till I left, I didn't know.
My vendors always know.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by 9JERIAN: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2021
At the mention of b(.)(.)bs/bra, I appear. Unfortunately, no boobs photos here
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by 9JERIAN: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2021
Lollittaa:

Omo, I saw bra 13,500. I lost focus. grin Bratislava will buy this one for me cheesy cheesy

See this

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by BRATISLAVA: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Lollittaa:

iron bra
cheesy

Or one big enough to fit the world? Maybe the extra yards make it seemingly expensive.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Psoul(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2021
Simran94:

How do we measure the size?

Determine your band size

While braless or wearing a non-padded bra, use a measuring tape to measure around your torso directly under your bust, where a bra band would sit. The tape should be level and very snug. Round to the nearest whole number. If the number is even, add four inches. If it's odd, add five. Your band size is the sum of this calculation. (So if you measured 32 inches, your band size is 36. If you measured 33 inches, your band size is 38.)

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
cheesy

Or one big enough to fit the world? Maybe the extra yards make it seemingly expensive.
for ladies with melooonns. I have just apples jor tongue
Iron pant dey too.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2021
9JERIAN:

See this
wetin concern you? grin
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2021
Originalsly:

Bro... this kind information will raise your levels in the eyes of babes. As you can see in the thread ... most babes do not know their sizes... imagine you're the one with the knowledge? Size 32A to 36D is my speciality... just need one look to figure size.Make it a study... thank me later!.
@ Op... isn't 40 A smaller than 40 B? If 40 B is a bit small wouldn't 40A be like ehmmm.... strangling the girls? .... forcing adorable perky pumps to become stressed out slippers? *^* p o o f *^* I'm out!
what is this one saying? grin A is smallest. Most bra sizes end in G if I'm not mistaken. So it's A to G
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by BRATISLAVA: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lollittaa:

for ladies with melooonns. I have just apples jor tongue
Iron pant dey too.

Kindly describe the latter. I'm reading things here grin cheesy
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Kindly describe the latter. I'm reading things here grin cheesy
just kidding about the pant jor. grin But 13500 for bra. Must be quality sha undecided
I know cooooooks will buy one for his Lolitta. cool
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by pocohantas(f): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lollittaa:

just kidding about the pant jor. grin But 13500 for bra. Must be quality sha undecided

Is it for one or the set? Her things are quality sha. Ordered two bra set and she delivered today. Quality and fit is nice.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by BRATISLAVA: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lollittaa:

Lol. I'm glad I'm off the hook.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by cooooooks(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
That bra must have gold.

Lollittaa:

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by cooooooks(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
I recently learned that some ladies wear bras that are too small to prevent too much movement when they walk.

Lollittaa:

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol. I'm glad I'm off the hook.
where to? Drop 13500 jor undecided
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
cooooooks:
I recently learned that some ladies wear bras that are too small to prevent too much movement when they walk.

Na una cause am na. I was buying bra for my sis the other day, I turned and two guys were looking at me funny. I'll never know what's so special about baby's food. undecided
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by cooooooks(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nne na so we see am o.
Lollittaa:

Na una cause am na. I was buying bra for my sis the other day, I turned and two guys were looking at me funny. I'll never know what's so special about baby's food. undecided
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by BRATISLAVA: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lollittaa:

where to? Drop 13500 jor undecided

1,350 undecided
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

1,350 undecided
angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by lilvicky68(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lollittaa:

13500 for bra....
Will the bra be able to lift her future up too??
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by BadNews: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Salako01:

don dey sell bra to, what about blogging grin grin grin

Who no love better thing
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by 9JERIAN: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lollittaa:

wetin concern you? grin
U are mad grin
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by shaybebaby(f): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Is it for one or the set? Her things are quality sha. Ordered two bra set and she delivered today. Quality and fit is nice.
What do you think of this?

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by pocohantas(f): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
shaybebaby:

What do you think of this?

I love the second one. I am not a fan of pointy mouth like the first. cheesy
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by shaybebaby(f): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

I love the second one. I am not a fan of pointy mouth like the first. cheesy
Sorry sis, no vex that I assaulted your eyes with the first one. grin

Ordered! Na to reach naij remain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by pocohantas(f): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
shaybebaby:

Sorry sis, no vex that I assaulted your eyes with the first one. grin

Ordered! Na to reach naij remain.

Thanks Shay. I will be waiting to rock it.
I am so grateful. kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by shaybebaby(f): 7:59pm On May 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Thanks Shay. I will be waiting to rock it.
I am so grateful. kiss kiss
Babe, following up. Let me know how i can send you my digits ( dm?)
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by pocohantas(f): 2:31pm On May 04, 2022
shaybebaby:

Babe, following up. Let me know how i can send you my digits ( dm?)

Oh Yes sis! I have sent you one already.

1 Like

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by shaybebaby(f): 6:47am On May 05, 2022
pocohantas:

Oh Yes sis! I have sent you one already.
Replied smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) / Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market / Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.