Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

9jvirgin's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jvirgin's Profile / 9jvirgin's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 45 pages)

Travel / Re: Visa Alone No Longer Guarantees Entry - Uk Announces Travel Requirements by 9jvirgin(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
With what I see in the United Kingdom anytime I go there, I do not wish my enemy to go and live there.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Properties / Re: Four Siblings Trapped To Death As Building Collapses In Enugu by 9jvirgin(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
No state in Nigeria has a quick emergency response team. This type of news will spark outrage elsewhere.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by 9jvirgin(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
The worst place to live in Africa is Lagos. No electricity, No roads, No jobs, No housing, No food pantry. What a lost city.

Tinubu stole everything and installed his criminal co-travellers to continue the stealing.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Career / Re: How To Handle Job Rejection by 9jvirgin(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
It is only in Nigeria that job rejection can cause you psychological and emotional harm.

In my 8 years in the United States. I have worked in 10 big companies. I just change jobs when the pay is good and God's glory is sitting on my bank account smiley

Meanwhile, I have traversed the entire Victoria Island looking for jobs and was turned down only to end up working at Association of Friends in Maryland as a bar tender in those days.

In all you do in life, please try and experience America.

16 Likes

Politics / Re: Intrigue As APC Holds Midnight Inauguration For NWC Members Over Raging Protest by 9jvirgin(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
If you support Tinubu and APC, you're not normal.

15 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Most Important Job At 5000naira/month by 9jvirgin(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2023
Your story and mine is the same. I did everything you wrote up there. I passed through almost everything you wrote up there. The only difference was, I distributed my resume to 50% of the companies in Victoria Island in 2006 and 2007.

God made a way for me were there was no way.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Family / Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by 9jvirgin(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
Not the unholy marriage between the North and South caused by the evil man Lord Lugard.

130 Likes 11 Shares

Politics / Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by 9jvirgin(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
If Ganduje is the chairman of your party, then whatelse can APC do that should get you surprised?

39 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Rights Groups Warn Presidential Election Tribunal Against Use Of Technicalities by 9jvirgin(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
The worst mistake Nigerians have made is supporting APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
The worst mistake in mankind history was the making of Nigeria. The United Kingdom has destroyed the lives of people for a million years to come.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Lagos: Commercial Bus Operators Defy Sanwo-olu, Oluomo’s Order On Fare Reduction by 9jvirgin(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
The Suffering People's Republic of Lagos grin

Tifnooboo, your end is near!

59 Likes 6 Shares

Sports / Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by 9jvirgin(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
That’s a sensational picture of her by the way 👍

Nigerian musicians and sports men and women are the only reasons Nigerians are happy. Without them, there’s no country.

The government of Tinubu shall collapse. It would happen!

65 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Subsidy Removal: Yobe Govt. Distributes Palliatives To 500 Vulnerables by 9jvirgin(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
Buhari will outshine Fraudnubu. Mark my words!

9 Likes

Politics / Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by 9jvirgin(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nigerians deserve the evil leaders they wanted.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by 9jvirgin(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
I hope Nigerians can shut down Aso Rock and demand accountability.

71 Likes 12 Shares

Politics / Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by 9jvirgin(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Business / Re: Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC by 9jvirgin(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
The biggest mistake of my life was supporting the evil satan called Buhari. I made enemies with anyone who opposed him. I will forever live with this regret sadly. Now we have a country that is eternally doomed with fraudnubu with no remedy on sight, sadly!

62 Likes 7 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by 9jvirgin(m): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
I fear who no fear the most violent religion ever known to mankind.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: APC Strategists Mobilise Against PDP Over Senate Minority Leadership by 9jvirgin(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
There shall not be peace in Nigeria until Peter Obi reclaims his mandate. Where there's cheating, the people will suffer.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by 9jvirgin(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
myk2mic:

Just out of curiosity, is it easier to work as an undocumented immigrant and easy to quickly get ur papers in Indianapolis.

Yes!
Politics / Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by 9jvirgin(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tinubu is an illegitimate president. Whatever sits on falsehood, shall fall. Without Peter Obi, there shall never be progress for the people of Nigeria.

For those quoting me. Una go cry tire grin grin grin give Obi back his mandate or else una never see anything.

132 Likes 18 Shares

Romance / Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by 9jvirgin(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
You're not alone. I have lived in Indianapolis for 7 years, all the people I have as friends are people I encouraged to move to Indiana. As soon as they get their greencard they quickly detach from me. As I speak I do not have ONE friend in the whole city. Some friends just need your help, they don't need you. Stay calm. When you're gloriously blessed, they keep coming back. Thank God.

174 Likes 14 Shares

Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by 9jvirgin(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
The Lord's will shall be done. The stolen mandate will be returned.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Twitter Removes Osinbajo's Verification Tag by 9jvirgin(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2023
It’s a sad day in Nigeria, the people who are responsible for the pains in the country are here again. God knows best. His will shall be done and we all shall see it when it happens.

15 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by 9jvirgin(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2023
Igbo women are vicious, violent and dangerous. They’re pure evil and can be deadly when it comes to torture of kids that are not theirs.

Meanwhile, we must reclaim our mandate from escoBAT the evil desperado running against the will of the people.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Agriculture / Re: The Best Breeds For mini poultry for personal Consumption. Suggestions needed pl by 9jvirgin(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2023
smiley
Health / Re: World Water Day: Itel Provides Safe Water To Koran Goje Community, Kano by 9jvirgin(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Good job but no one is happy in Nigeria as of right now. The people's will must prevail.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Governor Fintiri Addresses The Press Over Adamawa Governorship Election by 9jvirgin(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nigeria, a Zoo where animals live. The only thing I agree with Nnamdi Kanu. We owe Nnamdi Kanu a very good apology.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Rita Daniels Rallies Support For Lauretta Onochie, Decries Attacks by 9jvirgin(m): 11:58am On Apr 10, 2023
All I know is Tinubu will not be sworn in on May 29th and Tinubu will not become president. Mark these words.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by 9jvirgin(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin
Politics / Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by 9jvirgin(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Arguably, the worst elections in the history of mankind. Seyi and Wike, the enemy of the people. I continue to dislike Nigeria everyday.

9 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 45 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.