Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:45 AM

9jvirgin's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jvirgin's Profile / 9jvirgin's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Announces His 2024 Presidential Campaign by 9jvirgin(m): 3:34am On Nov 16, 2022
WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump announced Tuesday night that he was running for president in 2024.

"I am tonight announcing my candidacy for president of the United States," Trump said in a speech at his Florida private club.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/11/15/trump-news-trump-launches-2024-presidential-campaign-in-a-bid-to-seize-early-momentum.html
Celebrities / Re: Kwara Governor Appoints Cute Abiola As SA, Creative Studies by 9jvirgin(m): 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
People who support APC and PDP do not have conscience.

14 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: 5 Things That Determined Liz Truss’ Fate by 9jvirgin(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2022
The Lord has brought Deserving Pain to Britain, the British destroyed lives by bringing Nigeria together.

God is not asleep, Britain woes has just begun for bringing animals and humans together for selfish reasons.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by 9jvirgin(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
The British are to be blamed for bringing us together with the North. We don't deserve this. Kwankwaso my foot!

68 Likes 3 Shares

Travel / Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Ogun, Two Die, 12 Vehicles Burnt by 9jvirgin(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
May we never experience APC or PDP again.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by 9jvirgin(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku, two desperados running against the will of the people, running against the will of God. Peter Obi will be declared winner of the election come May 29, 2023. Amen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by 9jvirgin(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2022
Are they Obidient? Are they Yusful? This is all that matterz at this time.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by 9jvirgin(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Are Igbos part of Nigeria? If yes, why can't an Igbo man be the president of Nigeria since 1966? Where's our conscience? Every right thinking Nigerian should support an Igbo presidency.

I am full blooded Yoruba and I support Obi.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by 9jvirgin(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
APC will not go unpunished.

59 Likes

Travel / Re: People Scoop Fuel As Truck, Four Vehicles Collide In Lagos by 9jvirgin(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2022
Lord Lugard why all these!
Politics / Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by 9jvirgin(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Animals! Please kill them instantly!

33 Likes 7 Shares

Food / Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by 9jvirgin(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
If it affects business, all businesses should have shut down in the United States. Now I see why it was easy to take these people as slaves.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Exclusive: FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition by 9jvirgin(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
The Federal Government has approved the request by the United States of America to extradite the suspended Commander of the Police Intelligence Response Team, Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari.

The US had requested that Kyari should be extradited over alleged $1.1million wire fraud involving Abass Ramon aka Hushpuppi and four others.

The Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), made this known in an application filed before the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court in Abuja.

In the application marked, FHC/ABJ/CS/249/2022, and filed under the Extradition Act, Malami said the application was necessitated by a request by the Diplomatic Representative of the U.S. Embassy in Abuja.

The PUNCH had reported that FBI Special Agent, Andrew Innocenti, had alleged that Hushpuppi contracted the services of Kyari after a “co-conspirator,” Chibuzo Vincent, allegedly threatened to expose the alleged $1.1m fraud committed against a Qatari businessman.

Innocenti, who said he obtained voice calls and WhatsApp conversations between Kyari and Hushpuppi, had also alleged that the latter paid the police officer N8m or $20,600 for the arrest and detention of Vincent.

The United States Attorney’s Office at the Central District of California had ordered the FBI to arrest Kyari almost a year ago.
https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-approves-us-request-for-abba-kyaris-extradition/
Politics / Re: Lagos Begins Rebuilding Igbosere Court House , Nigeria’s Oldest High Court by 9jvirgin(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2022
A place where lives are destroyed. The way USCIS treats these people like slaves still baffles me; how can an agency of a foreign government dictates which divorce is fake or which is genuine for a High Court of competent jurisdiction of another nation? The Igbosere High Court is a disgrace!

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by 9jvirgin(m): 5:26am On Jan 29, 2022
He served the Nation, he also served a prestigious London club for many years. He deserves all the job opportunities that comes his way.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Education / Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by 9jvirgin(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Any time I see a news from the North. I wonder why the British would think it's right to bring us together with animals.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Properties / Re: Fire Guts Houses In Umuahia, Property Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by 9jvirgin(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
So sad! God help them.

Meanwhile, the African Refeeres at this AFCON are the reasons Africa will have a difficult chance to reach its potentials. This is the worst officiating Africa has ever produced. This is isn't about Nigeria, the Ref robbed the Gabonese of their dreams today.

1 Like 2 Shares

Sports / Re: One Dies As Chelsea, Barcelona Fans Argue On Better Club In Katsina by 9jvirgin(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sadly! European teams are supposed to be doing a lot of NGO work in Africa; giving scholarships, picking people through random draws and give them tickets to watch matches in Europe if they know that their real fans are in Africa.

51 Likes 4 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Francisco Gento Dies, Aged 88 by 9jvirgin(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Once you play for great clubs for more than 8 years, you become a legend.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by 9jvirgin(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Too late. St00pid man.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by 9jvirgin(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Only God guarantees who lives in the U.S. Any time I enter a restaurant or grocery store, I am looking for an escape route.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Food / Re: What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? by 9jvirgin(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Uncontrolled Appetite for Insanity

16 Likes 9 Shares

Politics / Re: Electoral Bill: Senate In Closed Session To Take Decision by 9jvirgin(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
The only people responsible for the problems of Nigeria are the British. For their selfish reasons they amalgamated sane people with animals. We're now left to deal with this from generation to generation.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Sports / Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by 9jvirgin(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2021
The Ballon D' Or Awards organizers are worst than Nigeria politicians. Very fraudulent and corrupt individuals.

Lewandowski is a phenomenal resource.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Science/Technology / Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by 9jvirgin(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Signs of the times are Everywhere just as JESUS Christ said it will be.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Very very soon! A Mysterious Mystery will Shake all the Corners and Nations of the Earth. The Rapture is upon us.

Repent , Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ and be Saved so as to avoid Unnecessary stories and Wailings.

When are you going to stop embarrassing yourself? This is not who we are as Christians, stop making mockery of Christianity.

77 Likes 14 Shares

Business / Re: Oil Exploration: NNPC Gets $1.04 Billion Facility From Afreximbank by 9jvirgin(m): 5:14am On Nov 18, 2021
No good news from this Buhari administration can excite Nigerians.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: FG Launches Made-In-Nigeria Barite, Will Save $300m In Annual Importation Costs by 9jvirgin(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
No good news from this Buhari administration can excite Nigerians.

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates by 9jvirgin(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2021
This guy deserves to be the president of Nigeria. He is one of the finest personalities we have in Nigeria. Let's Nigerians rise and support this man.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by 9jvirgin(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
90% of the revenue generated in Lagos has been stolen and invested in Lekki, Victoria Island and Banana Island. This is why Lagos can never be prosperous.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Sports / Re: Aubameyang, Lacazette's Absences Due To COVID-19 by 9jvirgin(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
1. Nigeria currently has no president.
2. The Nigerian Police needs to be stopped immediately before people begin to target them, this is already happening in the East and it could get worse.
3. No one can take over from Buhari in 2023, this is the major problem Nigeria will face as the election approaches.

These are real issues.

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by 9jvirgin(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
My support for Buhari is one of the most singular regret I have in life. I regret it till this day. I am indeed sorry.

355 Likes 23 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by 9jvirgin(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
You're not recruiting but when you start recruiting, you will inform the National Assembly members and politicians who put you there to bring a list of their candidates. After 1 month of concluding recruitment, you'll then advertise on social media and let poor young people waste their time in the hot sun.

What a disgraced nation. The British are now regretting the decisions of their ancestors in bringing this nation to be Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.