Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,774 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

9jvirgin's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jvirgin's Profile / 9jvirgin's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 45 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Kanayo O Kanayo: Studying Law As Fifth Degree Not A Big Deal by 9jvirgin(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
I like this guy so much. Very talented.

40 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Bambam Looks Gorgeous In Bridesmaid's Outfit by 9jvirgin(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
The kind of people that makes the headlines in Nigeria amazes me.

6 Likes

Car Talk / Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by 9jvirgin(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin
Politics / Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by 9jvirgin(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
God will not forgive PDP for the pains they have caused Nigerians.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by 9jvirgin(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
I dislike broke girls, they are always in need. They blame everyone for not helping except their parents.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Crime / Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by 9jvirgin(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
This is not about Atiku or Buhari, Nigeria cannot be good. What a terrible piece of land called a country.

I was traveling from Chicago to Indiana last week Saturday and I was the first at the scene of an accident where an helicopter landed on I-65 to pick up one accident victim. Imagine blocking an entire highway for an helicopter to pick up one person.

By the way, it's sad that the British joined us with the North, very sad. We do not deserve to be called Nigeria with people like this.

185 Likes 16 Shares

Health / Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by 9jvirgin(m): 5:24am On Oct 20, 2018
Now I know why South Africa was the last country to be held in slavery. They do not deserve to live amongst humans, the white people knew why they are better as slaves and held them as such.

87 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Osita Chidoka: There Was No Nollywood When PDP Took Over In 1999 by 9jvirgin(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
God will not forgive PDP.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Phones / Re: 10 Tips For Smartphone Security by 9jvirgin(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hackers will always find a way.
Politics / Re: BREAKING: APC Upholds Shehu Sani As Candidate For Kaduna Senatorial District by 9jvirgin(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari will win the election, nothing will happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Nwa-John Obinna Missing In Port Harcourt After Closing From Work (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
embarassed There is no difference between Port Harcourt and Syria.
Celebrities / Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by 9jvirgin(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
I do not see any difference between Fayose and Obasanjo; 2 fools that bullies people people who does not say nice things about them.

I don't like Buhari but he is going to win the election and nothing will happen.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by 9jvirgin(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
The story of a Fool and his brother.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Re: 'Mad Man' Who Received N1.5 Million Alert During Interrogation Arrested In Ondo by 9jvirgin(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
I have been to Jamaica and the Bahamas. It's all the same, the black man is not different from an animal.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Reps Demand Urgent Negotiation With Boko Haram For Release Of Captives by 9jvirgin(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
I sent a letter to the Congressman representing my Congressional District concerning an immigration application for my client and I got a response within 3days and the immigration acted fast on the application.

What we have in Nigeria is not Congress but an association of evil people. Woe betide Lord Lugard and the entire United Kingdom for setting up this animal land called Nigeria

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Olamide Signs Yomi Blaze To YBNL by 9jvirgin(m): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
President Buhari will win the coming election.

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by 9jvirgin(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
May the Grace of our Lord be with President Buhari as he prepares for another 4 glorious years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Beverly Osu Reacts To Criticism After Baring Cleavage And Flaunting Hot Legs by 9jvirgin(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari will win the election and nothing will happen.

God bless Buhari and Osinbajo smiley

22 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Reactions As Dead Innocent Umezulike Is Banned From Traveling Abroad By Buhari by 9jvirgin(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2018
If you ever condemned Obasanjo yet you want to vote Atiku grin , you are worst than an eediot grin

Buhari will win the election and nothing will happen. wink

46 Likes 8 Shares

Religion / Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by 9jvirgin(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2018
Judge no one, just improve yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo Supports Atiku by 9jvirgin(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2018

7 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by 9jvirgin(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
My experience in a country: Get to work in the morning, check daily expectations, deliver on them and go home.

My experience in another country: Get to work in the morning, attend morning devotions, buy Akara and bread, eat, gist about EPL, start work, attend meeting with my manager, attend meeting with the MD and client, go to finance dept to check if funds are disbursed, call the bank to verify, attend project briefing, the list goes on......

Moral of the story: Nigeria is doomed.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by 9jvirgin(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
What is the madness on Facebook about people saying they just received another Friend request from me telling me to forward the same message to people!!! Over 100 people has sent me this, the matter don tire me.

My inbox don full oo, abeg make dem kukuma allow the hacker make him kee me biko

33 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by 9jvirgin(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2018

52 Likes 12 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by 9jvirgin(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2018
Stop posting topics about these nonentities. You guys should grow up and don't turn this Forum to a Blog.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Adebutu Acceptance Speech On Being Nominated As Ogun PDP Governorship Candidate by 9jvirgin(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2018
3 of my Cousins works for this guy in his office and they are just waiting to move with him to Government House, Oke Imosan Street, Abeokuta to take up new roles. grin grin grin. The parole go sweet die if this guy wins tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend by 9jvirgin(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Too many deaths with boys and their girlfriends. So sad, may the Lord give their parents the peace they seek.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by 9jvirgin(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Where was Fayose, Tambuwal, Wike and Udom during the elections in Osun? These are the heavyweights that could have stormed Osun to change the course of things but they think APC will fold their hands and allow them to win.

Blame APC, Blame Buhari; APC will coast victory in 2019 and PDP will fall and fail because of selfish interests.

27 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Injured By Policemen In Lagos For Driving Through Bank's Park by 9jvirgin(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shout to everyone going through hard times and still doing their best to remain positive.

38 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN by 9jvirgin(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Did Jonathan addressing the UN for 4 years changed Nigeria? More than N15 billion was spent each time Jonathan and his looters went to the UN.

I don't like Buhari but give me a credible opposition not this stewpid criminals please. Buhari for now wink

36 Likes 5 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by 9jvirgin(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Maheeda should not be in the news for any reason. Someone in the Nairaland team must have worked for Linda Ikeji or City people in the past. Bad post! Shame!

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 45 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.