Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

9jvirgin's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jvirgin's Profile / 9jvirgin's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 45 pages)

Travel / Re: Dana Airplane Veers Off Lagos Airport Runway by 9jvirgin(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23
The 12 years anniversary of the deadly crash of DANA Air Airline flight 0992 is in five weeks.

The remembrance of ‘DANA’ will bring fear into the minds of many families who lost loved on the 3rd of June 2012.

Meanwhile, these people wants to give Keyamo hypertension grin angry he has been acting like a superhero these days.

52 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by 9jvirgin(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04
Is Nairaland now TundeEdnut's page? There are over 1000 students kidnapped in Nigeria in the last 90 days and all Nairaland have is Bobrisky's news?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Technical Glitches Throw Abuja, Lagos Residents Into Darkness by 9jvirgin(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04
The greatest gift I have received from God is coming to America. If God removes NEPA from the equation, you don't know what this will do to your life.

I forbid the APC curse for my worse enemy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Arraignment Of Binance Executive Stalled by 9jvirgin(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04
Do the Nigerian people know that 60 percent of BDCs are owned by Senators? The Senators of Nigeria are the dollar problems we face as a nation.

And when will the real big thieves be arrested? People like Femi Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Aliko Dangote should be rounded up and locked up for stacking up dollars for generations to come. These are the real enemies of the people.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Abure Carries Moral Leprosy, No Longer Labour Party Chairman - NLC HQs by 9jvirgin(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22
I do not care. If Peter Obi joins APC and contest for the president of Nigeria, I will go with him, I will support him. Without Peter Obi, Nigeria cannot succeed as a nation.

God be with Peter Obi. God be with me.

33 Likes 9 Shares

Crime / Re: Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos by 9jvirgin(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17
How can you steal the elections and the future of the people of Nigeria and expect these things not to happen? There will be no country called Nigeria until the will of the people prevail.

From Kogi governorship elections, Rivers Presidential elections....every single elections were compromised for the highest bidder and you expect peace Jokers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by 9jvirgin(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15
You subverted the will of the people by changing their votes and you expect to be happy grin. Your end is near. All of you, including your boss Tinubu; will end in shame.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by 9jvirgin(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15
You took Mr Obi's vote and gave it to APC and you expect to have peace of mind? You ruined the future of the people you claimed to love by changing their choice and rights during a crucial election for your selfish gains and you expect to be happy? Keep playing! Your end is near.

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by 9jvirgin(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15
wink

1 Like

Phones / Re: MTN Confirms Network Glitch by 9jvirgin(m): 7:39pm On Feb 28
The APC Government has been a joke, a disaster and an embarrassment to the people of Nigeria. It has been bad luck since they came on.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Sports / Re: AFCON Final: Kashim Shettima Departs Abuja For Abidjan (Videos). by 9jvirgin(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11
In a normal country, Shettima should have resigned from office. This is the worst country anyone can find themselves in. I may not like Nnamdi Kanu but a Zoo is where animals live.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Meets With Traditional Rulers by 9jvirgin(m): 5:27am On Jan 24
Waste of resources and Waste of time. God bless Peter Obi. My allegiance and devotion to Peter Obi is to the end of time.

27 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Toke Makinwa And Davido Unfollow Each Other On IG Amid Feud With Tiwa Savage by 9jvirgin(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10
What is going on in Nigeria? The people are suffering, what is this irresponsible news about?

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Rising Insecurity: Governors Have Turned Security Votes To Pocket Money - Ngige by 9jvirgin(m): 11:38am On Jan 04
When evil rulers rule upon a nation, the people will suffer indescribably. And for all those supporting the evil rulers of APC, you will suffer and suffocate.

That visa you are looking for to run will not be approved.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Dino Melaye Cooking For Himself On New Year Day In Dubai (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01
One of the criminals that cashed out on the stupidity of Nigerians.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by 9jvirgin(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01
Why can't Nigerians demand resignation of Tinubu? What is happening in Israel that worse hasn't happened in Nigeria? Why are the Nigerian people docile in the face of evil and pain?

Without religious and ethnic bigotry, Tinubu will have no business in Aso rock. A sick man, ruling over sick people. Sad.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by 9jvirgin(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01
The situation in Nigeria is mind boggling. The current administration is worse than Hamas, Iran combined.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: NNPC To Allocate 6m Barrels Of Crude Oil To Dangote Refinery In Decembe by 9jvirgin(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
Whoever is supporting APC should think of their children and their future. Why would you want to ruin the lives of these innocent children?

15 Likes

Politics / Re: Reasons Why Lawmakers Rejected “Made In Nigeria Cars” With Chinese Material by 9jvirgin(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Let Obi take over the reign of affairs of Nigeria or forget you have a country.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by 9jvirgin(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
The only way out of the problems we are facing as a continent is to have a man like Peter Obi rule the people with sincerity and integrity. Without Peter Obi, Nigeria cannot rise as a nation.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu To Rollout One Million CNG Vehicles Nationwide by 9jvirgin(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
The way these guys lie is indescribable. I don't blame the Zoo keeper, I Blame the animals in the Zoo.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by 9jvirgin(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
This is an illegitimate government, it shall not succeed. Not only the ministers will leave, all of you shall leave very soon.

29 Likes 12 Shares

Crime / Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by 9jvirgin(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
A country like Nigeria is not a place young girls should live and grow up. I am happy that my girl child lives with humans in Canada. May God continue to protect every girl child in Nigeria.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Education / Re: School Girls At FGGC Sagamu Built An AI Robot Called ‘Okiki-Saggy’ (Video) by 9jvirgin(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2023
Nigerian students should build robots that can rule Nigeria. Well programmed robots will do well than the aneemals we currently have in Aso Rock.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by 9jvirgin(m): 7:23am On Oct 15, 2023
What if fraudnubu requests for the entire piece of land you're demolishing, won't you give him? You can only deceive f00ls. Meanwhile, why don't you demolish before elections? Why after elections when the people are helpless and vulnerable?

18 Likes

Politics / Re: Gani Fawehinmi: Story Of The Legendary Legal And Humanitarian Icon by 9jvirgin(m): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2023
Nigerians never voted for this champion, instead they queue up behind wolves. Don't blame fraudnubu, blame the aneemals that supports him.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Education / Re: FG Increases Salaries Of Tertiary Institutions’ Staff By 35% And 23% by 9jvirgin(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Why would anyone want to conceal their certificate? Shouldn’t it be a thing of pride? Why begging the judge to hide your certificate from the people you rule over as president? Why can't Nigerians rise up against this fraudulent fraudnubu?

43 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks NNPP Rep Member, Datti Umar, Returns Apc's Musa by 9jvirgin(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
Let APC kuku take over the whole political space.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by 9jvirgin(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
The Suffering of Nigerians will not stop with this overseas traveling. Governance is not about merriment and junketting, it's about understanding the people's problem and providing solutions.

11 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 45 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.