Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

9jvirgin's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jvirgin's Profile / 9jvirgin's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 45 pages)

Politics / Re: President Buhari Meets With Boss Mustapha, New SGF (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
Good job but this appointment has no bearing with good times or good things to come. In some countries, appointments are celebrated because of what the appointees are bringing on board. What do we call this senseless appointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: FG Releases Breakdown Of 2017 VAT Revenue For 10 Months by 9jvirgin(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
It is interesting to know that the most civilised countries survives on tax, but we have oil as an addition and yet we are in penury and squalor. The British should not have left Nigeria.

6 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: Top Ten Music Videos Featuring Nigerian Politicians. by 9jvirgin(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
lol
Celebrities / Re: Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) by 9jvirgin(m): 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
This is one case too many, the armed robbers behaves the same way so you never know who is a police and who is an armed robber. As a Yoruba man, I am beginning to believe in the theory of the "Zoo"

59 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: NJC Appoints Suleiman Galadima As Committee Chairman To Monitor Corruption Cases by 9jvirgin(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
I supported Buhari with everything I had; opinion poll, Blackberry broadcast, Whatsapp broadcast, Facebook post, loud noise of Sai Baba in my estate up to a point my landlord thought I was given huge money to support Buhari but when I see these appointments I ask myself Why did the British give Nigeria Independence? This country should be under a colonial rule for a long time, it is better to have people with Sane Minds govern you than this eediots in power.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by 9jvirgin(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
All I can see is a Grandmother-like woman seated. How old is his wife? This guy is a sick individual, he needs help ASAP.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Jokes Etc / Re: Social Media Praise-Singers Needed In Delta For Governor Okowa (Photo) by 9jvirgin(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
When you see things like this, you will beging to wonder the level of humilation, disgrace and mortification our socio-political class is going through. You think the problem is APC or Buhari? Wait and see.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by 9jvirgin(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Coefficient:

Arrant nonsense! That’s the title of what you posted up there.

This is my neighbor. Just so you know, it happened over a week ago. Like she said, she was triggered to share her experience by a similar incident that happened last night at Onipanu.

Use a bit of your sense. I’m certain it won’t hurt you.

I use to think I am intelligent until I read this. You are a very brilliant individual.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by 9jvirgin(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
It baffles me how these people travel every month and they have a daunting task as a governor. He was in Spain last month and in New York this year. And some people will support these guys with their blood.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Travel / Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by 9jvirgin(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Homeboiy:
Say anything u feel like saying

But to me it's his enemies A.k.A village people

Na their hand work

Wake up to reality bro. What is happening in Nigeria is unprecedented and beyond village people.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by 9jvirgin(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
God please save Nigeria. This is too much for a nation to bear.
Career / Re: My Former Employer Is About To Cheat Me, Please Help by 9jvirgin(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Same thing almost happened to me, I played a good boy, I made sure I got alert, I withdrew all the money then left for my new job that afternoon. You have to know people's pattern so that you can act appropriately. You goofed, just let it go.

15 Likes

Politics / Re: Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling by 9jvirgin(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
The igbos are the enemy of themselves, but guess what they will blame Buhari for this.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by 9jvirgin(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akinwerndey:
Pic of the injured girl? Lies o.

Look at your life, you will need an award for stoopidity.

21 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by 9jvirgin(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oh wow! This is the reason why I prefer to spend time in Jamaica and Bahamas for vacation; I keep having this feeling that I wont be safe when I come home. The last time I came and travelled to Ekiti to see my dad was the scariest journey of my life. Over 30 police check points from Lagos to Ado Ekiti and they were begging for money all the way.

God please save Nigeria.

25 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: Goat Born In Minna Without Nose And Only One Eye (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
It's the Lord's vengeance; una never see anything. Wake me up when all the goats in Nigera starts giving birth to all the money our politicians have stolen.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buratai At The Closing Ceremony Of Operation Crocodile Smile 2 In Port Harcourt by 9jvirgin(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
This man does his job with fierceness, ferocity and sternness. This is the only thing I admire about him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Gym by 9jvirgin(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
What is this again?
Politics / Re: Jonathan Speaks On Maina’s Return by 9jvirgin(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Stoopid man. God will punish you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by 9jvirgin(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Wow. She is a blessed child. Bloggers don't carry news like this. They will prefer to carry news of Bobrisky, Tonto Dike and other nonentities.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by 9jvirgin(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
I keep saying this country can never be good. Can you imagine this?

4 Likes

Sports / Re: Claude Puel Appointed As New Manager Of Leicester City by 9jvirgin(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
It confuses me how Wenger still has a job.

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Raymond Dokpesi's 66th Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
ojmaroni247:
Will u shut up... Tell that to your Saint buhari, Amechi,
Tinubu... And all APC faithfuls

A condom will have prevented this nusiance.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by 9jvirgin(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Senseless and stupid reactions from reckless people. Shameless people who are morally corrupt are here dishing out thoughtless opinions.

158 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Raymond Dokpesi's 66th Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
All you looters and destroyers of our dear nation, the vengeance of the LORD will visit you soon. Keep on merry making and junketing, it will be your last.

8 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by 9jvirgin(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Marriage/Celebrity/Social Media does not go together; you guys should blame yourself.

3 Likes

Car Talk / Re: How To Prepare Your Vehicle For Travel by 9jvirgin(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
You cannot prepare a vehicle for any trip in Nigeria. An unexpected event can lead to chains of reactions that will change the life of your car forever.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by 9jvirgin(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
As a Yoruba man; the insanity in Nigeria makes me think Nnamdi Kanu is right after all. This is worst than a zoo, even a zoo cannot engage in this buffoonery and brazen display of lunacy.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by 9jvirgin(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
All you looters and destroyers of our dear nation, the vengeance of the LORD will visit you soon. Keep on merry making and junketing, it will your last.

7 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by 9jvirgin(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pupalanta confirmed. Is this guy ready to deal with this? Celebrity/Marriage/Social Media has never worked; when will he learn?

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
God is not an author of confusion; for you to embarass HIM like this, you will be severely punished.

6 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by 9jvirgin(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
To be great in life requires that you push harder to exceed the boundary and the limit that has been set. An element of luck will complete the pain.

39 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 45 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.