Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

9jvirgin's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jvirgin's Profile / 9jvirgin's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 45 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by 9jvirgin(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Maheeda should not be in the news for any reason. Someone in the Nairaland team must have worked for Linda Ikeji or City people in the past. Bad post! Shame!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by 9jvirgin(m): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
The Nigerian Police is the reason why it will not be well with Nigeria. So many pedophiles have been set free because they paid N25,000 and they go back to keep destroying little kids' lives. WHAT HAPPENED TO LIFE SENTENCE? OR DEATH ROW?

Kill these pedophiles for God sake!!!

14 Likes

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Meet Joel Acheampong, Ghanaian Artist Who Paints With His Mouth by 9jvirgin(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2018
Why aren't there any talented disabled person(s) in the North?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by 9jvirgin(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2018
Beauty Pageants should be banned in Nigeria, it is one of the most corrupt industries in Nigeria, even Nigerian lecturers are learning from them when it comes to destroying young girls' lives.

A lot of young girls have been blackmailed, cucumberized, sodomized, raped, and fvcked silly because of this nonsense.

#endpageantsnigeria

45 Likes

Celebrities / Re: IK Osakioduwa & Minnie Dlamini Return As Hosts For 6th AMVCA2018 by 9jvirgin(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Every time I hear South Africa, I get a cold chill in my spine.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by 9jvirgin(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2018
What of snake from village people that can locate you even inside an aircraft? How do you prevent that?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by 9jvirgin(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Career criminals is all I see, though I'd loved Buhari to continue but all I see are career criminals.
Crime / Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by 9jvirgin(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin grin grin

Meanwhile; My experience in a country : Egbon I have checked the car, we will change the Caliper, Bushing, Air Filter, Ball Joint, Shaft, Rotor, Front Absorber, Fan Belt, and the Fuel Injector. The Front tyres needs to be guaged, we need to change the break pads and also top the gear oil.

My experience in another country; we have checked the car, we changed the oil, you can come and pick it up.

Moral of the story : No one can solve Nigeria's problem.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Re: BREAKING NEWS Mass Shooting At Jacksonville, Florida. Multiple People Dead by 9jvirgin(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Alejoc:
Free access to arms makes an average sociopath a dreaded terrorist!
My brother this is why I will leave America some day. Even when in the office I look at all these white people around me with suspicion that they may start shooting.
Crime / Re: BREAKING NEWS Mass Shooting At Jacksonville, Florida. Multiple People Dead by 9jvirgin(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
9jvirgin:
The Jacksonville, Florida, Sheriff's Office said there was a mass shooting with multiple fatalities at a downtown shopping-dining complex on Sunday and urged people to stay far away from the area.
"Mass shooting at the Jacksonville Landing. Stay far away from the area. The area is not safe at this time. STAY AWAY #TheLandingMassShooting," the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said on Twitter.
The shooting occurred during a qualifying event for the Madden 19 Tournament at the GLHF Game Bar, according to the Twitter of CompLexity Gaming, one of the gaming teams. One Madden participant, Young Drini, was grazed in the hand and is away from the scene and safe, Complexity said.
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/08/26/us/jacksonville-madden-shooting/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F
Crime / BREAKING NEWS Mass Shooting At Jacksonville, Florida. Multiple People Dead by 9jvirgin(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
The Jacksonville, Florida, Sheriff's Office said there was a mass shooting with multiple fatalities at a downtown shopping-dining complex on Sunday and urged people to stay far away from the area.
"Mass shooting at the Jacksonville Landing. Stay far away from the area. The area is not safe at this time. STAY AWAY #TheLandingMassShooting," the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said on Twitter.
The shooting occurred during a qualifying event for the Madden 19 Tournament at the GLHF Game Bar, according to the Twitter of CompLexity Gaming, one of the gaming teams. One Madden participant, Young Drini, was grazed in the hand and is away from the scene and safe, Complexity said.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/08/26/us/jacksonville-madden-shooting/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F
Politics / Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by 9jvirgin(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin
Celebrities / Re: Denrele Edun Crashes Into Miss Polo International Contestants Dinner In Abuja by 9jvirgin(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Crashes?
Sports / Re: Efe Ajagba Wins Curtis Harper Without A Punch After Opponent Walked Out Of Ring by 9jvirgin(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
This juju bad o, my enemy must give up without a fight in Jesus name.

325 Likes 12 Shares

Business / Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by 9jvirgin(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
You should not even enter a bar unless you produce an I.D.

Something is wrong with the black mind.

156 Likes 6 Shares

Crime / Re: Nigerian Man And His Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Duping Job Applicants by 9jvirgin(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Another lost soul.

Fedex Mail Sorting with a decent living would have been better than this.

8 Likes

Travel / Re: Floods Carry Vehicles In Niger State After Heavy Rain.. by 9jvirgin(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
There was a country.

8 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Kills His Two Younger Brothers With Cutlass In Asaba by 9jvirgin(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
The Pains Nigeria and Nigerians are witnessing is unprecedented. No country should witness this level of horror.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Governor Umahi Feeding His Wife, Rachel Umahi (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
There are 6 police officers in this picture, imagine deploying these nonentities to tackle Boko Haram instead of observing how an eediot is displaying foolery. People are dying in this country but 6 retards stood there doing nothing.

I am Yoruba, but this is why I have a little respect for the truth Nnamdi Kanu spoke about this country.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by 9jvirgin(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sad!!!

When a Forum is losing it's Value and Essence, it scrambles for all types of Junk and Spam to stay relevant.

Seun please, hold an emergency with these Mods, this type of topic on the front page speaks about the caliber of team you have.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by 9jvirgin(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nairaland has lost it.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Obasanjo Commands Parade At The Cherubim & Seraphim Church In USA (VIDEO) by 9jvirgin(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
It is difficult to hate this man.

5 Likes

Crime / Re: US Embassy Urges Nigerians To Emulate Imam Who Saved 300 Christians In Plateau by 9jvirgin(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
The greatest decision I ever took was leaving a job that pays 700k monthly and moved to United States. 2 years later I am now 100 steps ahead of how I left Nigeria.

Just got my American Payroll Analyst Certification and everything is moving so well. All the Praise to God.

Please don't let anybody convince you otherwise, move if you can.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Crime / Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by 9jvirgin(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Na wao.

Meanwhile....

My experience in a country : Wake up in the morning, Pray, Shower, Dress-up, Get in the car, Drive to work.

My experience in another country : Wake up in the morning, Pray, Put fuel inside the Generator, Put on the Generator, Pump Water, Shower, Put off the Pumping machine, Put off the Generator, Switch source to "NEPA", Check the car for water and engine oil level, Notify your neighbor to move his car, Open the gate, Drive out and park outside the gate, Wait for your neighbor to repark his car, Close the gate, Enter your car, Drive to work.

Moral of the Story : It is too late for Nigeria to be good.

97 Likes 17 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by 9jvirgin(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
What is this again?
Crime / Re: How Inspector Shot, Killed Complainant Over Money (photo) by 9jvirgin(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Why did the British stop slavery for God sake? I have been to Jamaica and the Bahamas and I noticed the Long Term Slavery effects. It helped them.

This country cannot be good unless the British comes back. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Sports / Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by 9jvirgin(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
So? Everything should not be on the front page.

Nigeria is mourning sad

62 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Essam El-Hadary, Egypt Goalkeeper Oldest Player In World Cup History At 45 by 9jvirgin(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Alabajo

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by 9jvirgin(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Permutation and Combination, Probability and Forecasting, all game of chance grin

When I talk of Soccer at work, my colleagues here think I have a problem sad as a matter of fact, they look at me like an uncivilized fellow. cry

What they are concerned about is Superbowl, NBA draft, Steven Curry, Lebron James etc. What do I do

14 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by 9jvirgin(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is not the news we want to see please for God sake.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by 9jvirgin(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is not a news we want to see please for God sake.

2 Likes

Education / Re: How To Apply For The University College London Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by 9jvirgin(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2018
As good as this maybe, the Criteria is as good as saying you don't want anybody to come.

The battle is not to the strong while the race is not to the swift, Why not reduce the Criteria and give everyone time and chance.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 45 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.