Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,078 members, 7,842,086 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

9star's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9star's Profile / 9star's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Romance / Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by 9star(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2009
ElRazur:

Oh it was a gift. Erm okay.  

15million naira gift? Okay o. What can I say, lucky you. grin

Dude the deal is worth ova N310m
so 15m is peanut to her.
i jst tire 4 una sef.simple talk and sm of u guy r sounding like Haters.
Romance / Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by 9star(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2009
How on earth would spend N15m on her?
i want to mk her happy dat all.
mind u the N15m is according to my boss"for your sweat"
Romance / How Do I Suprise Her? by 9star(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2009
We are both in d same school.Her friends left her and made her a laffing stuff
simply because she is dating me(a student).They claimed i v notin to offer her since am jst "a student".
meanwhile i have dis woman i work wif.she has bin pursuing a couple of contracts and help to deliver some of the file for her and do some other jobs like drafting proposals etc.
lastweek,one of her contracts was approved by the federal govt.She called me and handed me a cheque of N15m.God i could not believe it,I knw she was gonna gv smtin but not such amount.
Now i have nt told my girl i have such cash.eat do i do to suprise her and put her friend to envy and shame?
Romance / Re: I Have A Dilemma And I Need Some Guidance? by 9star(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2009
na wa for guys.
u have a girlfriend so wats d nid for all dis blabbing abt anoda chic.
go find ur rythm and decide wat u want for urself.
Romance / Re: Oh, by 9star(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2009
@poster
dont mind dem jare.This wat u shld do.
After giving her the N1200 sori $1200 watch,say to she is the only catarrh in ur nose. angry
Business / Re: Warri Refinery To Shut Down by 9star(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2009
Cry for me Argentina Nigeria,
Education / Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges Best Graduating Student In Canterbury Varsity, Wins Awards by 9star(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2009
JJYOU:

heeep heeeeeeeeep. at least she didnt sleep with any lecturer for the marks

Did she tell u dat.
Beside not all female students sleep with
dia lecturers except say na for ur school.
Education / Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges Best Graduating Student In Canterbury Varsity, Wins Awards by 9star(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2009
Bring her to a 9jah university lets knw hw far,
Our average brains here make the best brains over dia.
She try sha.
congrats!!!
Politics / Re: Dora Nkem Akunyili (OFR) As The New Information Minister by 9star(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2008
I have never believed in dat woman.
All dat noise she make while at NAFDAC is public bravado.
The god father of ibadan politics ADEd, once accued her of making
noise because she begged him for a ministerial appointment and he refused.
I can confirm dat now if not,why wont resign wen she was made the minister of information that is wat credible leaders do.
na 2day?look my fellow nairalanders 9jah is sick and we nid a revolution and revolution starts from us THE YOUTH.
Education / Re: All Uni Abuja Prospectus Must Read This by 9star(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
Guy pls stop writing doz error and derailing d the university of Abuja here on nairaland.
Why u dey write like say no b gwags u dey?
we represent anywere note dat.
Education / Re: Good News For Those Who Scored Below 200 In 2008 Ume. by 9star(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2008
Stop seeking ways of consoling urself bro!
if u dont score 200 and above forget it.
Education / Re: Expulsion Scandal Rocks Covenant University: 120 Students Expelled by 9star(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2008
Religion is an opium of the masses(karl marx)

The painful part be say over 80% of members of living faith church
cant afford to send thier children to that CU nursery/primary school.
Every sunday dey are told to gv an offering that will provoke my Dear GOD
there offering are hence used to develop the university.
Signs that the world is ending innit?

Religion is truly an opium of the poor masses.
Education / Re: University Of Abuja Admission List: by 9star(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2008
yorks:

any news on unibuja plllllllssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i mean the admission list

Guy take it easy ok.
wat will b will b.
Desperation causes lots of havoc.
Sports / Re: Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe by 9star(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2008
Na 2day?
Yahoo Yahoo in anoda form.
Sports / Re: Will Nigeria Still Qualify ? by 9star(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2008
Guy wake up.
Naigeria is bleeped.i dont even want dem to qualify again.
rubbish!!
Celebrities / Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by 9star(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2008
i know d banj wen his dad was a soldier in zaria.
The truth is dat D'banj get 7o'clock eye.
Dat kind eye wey be say if u dey look person e go b like say na anoda u dey look.
Dis is no jokes ooo!!
anyway his still cool.
Music/Radio / Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by 9star(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2008
Warfy Boy:

@poster

u dey mad

de way u put the subject, i think say them don dey even dey sho d song 4 tv already, if them do collabo na them kno

bt how d song go be sef??

hmmmmmmmm

make i never tlk too much

Warfyboy i no blame u.U were not brot well.
U grew up in warri and na pple like u dey kignap oyibo.
I go die and odas dey use dia talent well u dey here dey insult person.
Ka chi kwu tu mar ubanka,
Music/Radio / Re: Amazing Things U Did Not Know About Chamillionaire by 9star(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2008
@poster
How much were u paid for all d stress.
U get work.
TV/Movies / Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by 9star(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2008
Contact osama bin laden so he can mobilise his men make una go bomb the place.

1 Like

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: How Do I Shake Off My Ex For Good? by 9star(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2008
pour her acid den call the police to pick her up grin
if they try picking u instead jst tell dem u want to shake off ur EX 4ever.
Music/Radio / Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by 9star(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2008
All of una wey bin dey insult me am sure u all r begining
to see the truth in my post.
2face personally told me abt it even b4 he met wit R.kelly in november last year.
I dnt post rubbish in here.
Cover ur faces in shame.
I win.
Sports / Re: Why Nigeria Will Win African Nations Cup 2008. by 9star(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2008
U get time ooooo!!!!
Romance / Re: I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend by 9star(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2008
Eagle_eyed:

Am in love with a guy (my boss) he too loves me no doubt about that; but he had a girl whom he never wanted to leave unless she says so. Now we both can't let go of ourselves, even when we try to, we both go starving feeling as if the world has come to an end.

Am confuse, I can’t even let another guy tell me any story call it LOVE same to him.
Please my dear friends what do you think i should do, before it gets out of hand. Am going mad already.

My Dear ur boss is jst shinining ur congo.
By next month u will receive a wedding invitation btw him and his beloved Girlfriend.
Wakeup my dear and go look 4 ur man.Womennnnn!!!!!
Romance / Re: What Do You Hate About Your Partner? by 9star(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2008
Hey pls stop allowing 4real and rubby deceive u guys.
Its de same person ooo.
i hereby declare dem BAN.(sori tot i was seun)
Romance / Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by 9star(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2008
papine:

Guys, this discussion as not been confirm to be true or false, I believe we are all mature so why the insult ?, angry
It’s not a must that you reply this topic, and if you want to say something plz mind your utterance. lipsrsealed
You are all making me look like I am the devil here, and like I said it's just a post ok.
And also, thanks for the replies grin

Wetin dey wori dis one?
Stop posting if u think say we dey c u as the devil.
Romance / Re: Please Dont Ignore This: by 9star(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2008
@poster since u knw u might jst lose ha soon,
dis is the tyme to give her long long thing very well
so dat wen she livs u go jst dey dey look am.
I alwas warn guys dont eva get deep in love wit a gurl cus at the end na dem go live u.
Sm gurls aint worth it.
Y she go dey rush u sef.U r d man gv her conditions to.
Romance / Re: Can We Still Be Friend? by 9star(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2008
ifyalways:

LMAO.LOL

@poster,young boi,try to improve on your language skills.
concentrate on your studies esp passing your WAEC and JAMB.
to every thing under the sun,there is a season and time,ok.

Ify u no go kill me grin grin grin
@poster
bros abeg take ifys advice huh!
oloshi,
Romance / Re: Invitation To The Village. by 9star(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2008
jkpretty:

I don't see anything wrong in what the poster has said. She doesn't get an x mas gift & not given transport to Igbo land. I'm not sure u guys know how much it cost peeps from that side of Nigeria to get there this xmas season.

Point: For her to have brought the topic down here. Its must have choked her hard, the guy must be basically stingy.

Dat anoda igbo chic talking,
Romance / Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by 9star(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

May God have mercy on you. and the lady your dating or future partner. cry cry cry cry

Amen
Romance / Re: Invitation To The Village. by 9star(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2008
sagitarius:

@ poster, wats there 2 imagine about your guy? i hate it when girls like u think that d responsibility of givin is solely 4 d guys. why didnt u start by givin him a gift as well? by invitin you to his village,i think he's tryin 2 take it to the next level, & all u can think of is gifts na wa for you ooooo

Dont mind dat igbo gal jare.
Na dem dey get dat kind relationship problem.
if am lying ask ifyalways
Ify hw far?
Romance / Re: Invitation To The Village. by 9star(m): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2008
Aha!!! i talk am.
Igbo gurls are synonymos wif relationship problems like ur.
abi na lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.