Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,409 members, 7,843,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Drunk Guy! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Drunk Guy! (982 Views)

Drunk Guy Shytes Himself On The Road (graphic) / The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle / The Drunk And The Preacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Drunk Guy! by Soocool1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
A drunk 18 year old boy asked a married woman out. The woman got pissed and went to tell her husband the scenario...The husband told the woman to invite the boy over so dat he can beat the hell out of him.. The husband planned to hide under the bed so dat he will appear out of no where and grab the boy..
The woman did as her husband requested...
When the boy got there, he kissed the woman and took of...f his T-shirt and his body was full of scars, so the woman asked:"Why so many scars on your body?"
The boy answered,"I av been sleeping with married women and usually I get caught so I kill the husbands, if someone shows up now, he will be the #20 on my murder list..
The boy continued kissing the woman.
The woman tried to reach out her husband under the bed and a small voice came up to her saying,"erh! If U tell him dat am here, U will see..
Re: The Drunk Guy! by Ideraolu: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
Soo_cool: A drunk 18 year old boy asked a married woman out. The woman got pissed and went to tell her husband the scenario...The husband told the woman to invite the boy over so dat he can beat the hell out of him.. The husband planned to hide under the bed so dat he will appear out of no where and grab the boy..
The woman did as her husband requested...
When the boy got there, he kissed the woman and took of...f his T-shirt and his body was full of scars, so the woman asked:"Why so many scars on your body?"
The boy answered,"I av been sleeping with married women and usually I get caught so I kill the husbands, if someone shows up now, he will be the #20 on my murder list..
The boy continued kissing the woman.
The woman tried to reach out her husband under the bed and a small voice came up to her saying,"erh! If U tell him dat am here, U will see..

Nice one!

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter, Nkechi / Is He Normal? / Akpos 'n' Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.