Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Am So Sad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am So Sad. (819 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} / Why The Modern Woman Is Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Sad. by Neeky1(f): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2012
I feel so alone I think I'm bordering on depression,I wish I had someone to talk to. I've prayed,fasted,and done all I can(humanly possible)to remedy my situation
but nothing is working,dunno what else to do I AM JUST SAD!!!

PS: I know why I'm sad,I don't feel comfy airing it out on here,its just depressing.help
cry
Re: I Am So Sad. by arramyjay: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
Neeky1: I feel so alone I think I'm bordering on depression,I wish I had someone to talk to. I've prayed,fasted,and done all I can(humanly possible)to remedy my situation
but nothing is working,dunno what else to do I AM JUST SAD!!!

PS: I know why I'm sad,I don't feel comfy airing it out on here,its just depressing.help
cry
Do u have a boyfriend? Or friends male or female u can talk to?
Re: I Am So Sad. by Ivynwa(f): 4:40am On Jul 26, 2012
Sometimes when you take things too seriously, you can be affeced by the things around you that are not happeniong the way you want it. Try letting up a bit and whatever it is will stop bringing you down. Life is beautiful, don't harm yourself or do anything that will harm you. If you do, life continues and others keep enjoying it.

Tell yourself, I am going to be happy inspite of whatever that is and condition your mind towards being happy. Plenty hugs to you okay.
Re: I Am So Sad. by micklplus(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2012
Ok, its very simply and this is what you WILL do.

Are you married? If yes, talk to your husband NOW! Break it all down. Discuss EVERYTHING! Cry if you want but, talk to him, play, laugh, tickle, f^ck, make love, do it ALL.

If you are not married, do you have a trusted friend? As in, a friend you know in your heart you trust? Talk to her/him and I'm sure you'll feel better.

You have a boyfriend? repeat some of the things I suggested above you do to/with your "husband"

If you don't have a boyfriend, 1. Take things very easy 2. Take a deep breath !!! 3. Engage in social activities by going out more, read interesting books, meet interesting people e.t.c 4 treat your self more 5. Love yourself more 6. eat good food and feel good about yourself. 7. Stay very positive.

If any or all of the above aint helping, your depression could be medical and I will suggest you see your Doctor shaperly. All the best. Cheers
Re: I Am So Sad. by EfemenaXY: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2012
@ poster, do you have someone you can confide in? Someone whom you can trust? You know, there is a saying: "A problem shared is a problem halved".

Also as already suggested, do seek medical help. Depression is an illness, not readily acknowledged because of the stigma attached to it.

Hope this helps. All the best!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Thiis Very Important Pics,it May Concern You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / When Is A Marriage A Marriage? / I Get Séxual Feelings Whenever My Son Sucks By Bréast ––mother Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.