Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} (2390 Views)

This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Joshua8695(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
hmm I don't even know were to start telling the story.
A friend of mine was telling me how his father called him useless. HMM.
The guy said one night his father told him to go and buy 1bag of pure water that is not cold, the bag of pure water is 80naira.
So it seems the guy did not know it was warm water his father told him to buy, the went to buy cold one.
So when the guy brought d cold water home his father was angry because he bought cold water instead of the warm water.
{His father gave him 200naira to buy it which means he is going to bring 120naira change but he brought 100naira change coz the cold pure water was 100naira}
Because of dat his father said dat he is useless and an idiot.
His father said this in the present of his younger ones.
But the guy composed himself, he kept quiet and went down stairs to stay for some minute.
And the guy is the first son of the family.
And it is the guy dat use to wash his father cloths, polish his shoes, and also run errands.

So wat do you have to tell the guy, and wat type of father do you tink he is?
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by thaoriginator: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
angry
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by freecocoa(f): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lol grin grin grin

Dude calm down jor, your friend should pay more attention when being sent on an errand, we all know how many Nigerian parents can be, he was just expressing his anger the best way he knows how, doesn't make your friend useless or an idiot.

I don't know what his relationship with his dad is like, but I think he should talk to his dad about how the kinda languages he(dad) uses, affects him(son).

8 Likes

Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Joshua8695(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol grin grin grin

Dude calm down jor, your friend should pay more attention when being sent on an errand, we all know how many Nigerian parents can be, he was just expressing his anger the best way he knows how, doesn't make your friend useless or an idiot.

I don't know what his relationship with his dad is like, but I think he should talk to his dad about how the kinda languages he(dad) uses, affects him(son).
Thanks
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by cococandy(f): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
And you made it a general theme for fathers.
Who told all fathers of 'nowadays' insult their kids?

Tell your friend to take heart. I can imagine he how felt. The thing went to his ego bam!
Ndo

1 Like

Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Some fathers expresses their anger in a funny way... Even when they don't really mean it.

My late dad is a typical example.
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Ewuro4: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
his dad didn't do well atall angry

I don't like that

1 Like

Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 14, 2015
op... since u said father's of now adays, does ur father do it too?
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Joshua8695(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2015
feran14:
op... since u said father's of now adays, does ur father do it too?
yes o
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2015
Joshua8695:
yes o
well my father doesn't. so dont say all. okay?
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Joshua8695(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
why should a father called his son useless and idiot because of 20naira change
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by MsBliss(f): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Some parents don't know that their words have effects on their children. If he turns bad tomorrow now, they will blame their enemies.Smh

2 Likes

Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by 5minsmadness: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Did I ask you to bring cold water?!
Are you deaf?
Why do you behave like an slowpoke sometimes!
Fooool!
Common go and return it!

Memories grin

And this one is complaining. You lucky say dem no tear you armageddon slap join!

2 Likes

Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by simpleseyi: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
You are very mad and even more useless than your friend. If I lay my hands on you, I will totally destroy you and your useless friend. His father called him useless and an idiot and you are here ranting. Go tell him to beat his father nah? Foolish pikin of nowadays. His father should have slapped him several times.

Na so, Oyinbo people spoil their pikins, all of them don dey turn to gays and lesbians. For your information young fools, your father can call you whatever he likes, your father can flog you with koboko no matter your age, even when you get married and you become independent, your father can dash you one or two slaps if the need arises to reset your brain.

You people should not get me angry this evening ooooo, because I am almost getting furious. You are living under your father without paying house rent, eating his food, you also want to tell him which adjective to use in qualifying you. Your father is your god, that is how God the father made it. He is training you to be useful to yourself, the family and the society at large.

Now, go with your friend and prostrate to the father and beg the father to forgive all your foolish acts.

5 Likes

Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Daresh(f): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Joshua8695:
hmm I don't even know were to start telling the story.
A friend of mine was telling me how his father called him useless. HMM.
The guy said one night his father told him to go and buy 1bag of pure water that is not cold, the bag of pure water is 80naira.
So it seems the guy did not know it was warm water his father told him to buy, the went to buy cold one.
So when the guy brought d cold water home his father was angry because he bought cold water instead of the warm water.
{His father gave him 200naira to buy it which means he is going to bring 120naira change but he brought 100naira change coz the cold pure water was 100naira}
Because of dat his father said dat he is useless and an idiot.
His father said this in the present of his younger ones.
But the guy composed himself, he kept quiet and went down stairs to stay for some minute.
And the guy is the first son of the family.
And it is the guy dat use to wash his father cloths, polish his shoes, and also run errands.

So wat do you have to tell the guy, and wat type of father do you tink he is?

He needs to get over himself abi is he oyibo. My father called me useless like 1 million times even though I was the best child to him. Parents mis talk a lot, I never let it bug me.

2 Likes

Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by mutter(f): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
These kid`s have been watching oo many movies.
Abeg wake up this is Niga!
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Emmyk(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Simpleseyi Lol cheesy grin
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Joshua8695(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2015
simpleseyi:
You are very mad and even more useless than your friend. If I lay my hands on you, I will totally destroy you and your useless friend. His father called him useless and an idiot and you are here ranting. Go tell him to beat his father nah? Foolish pikin of nowadays. His father should have slapped him several times.

Na so, Oyinbo people spoil their pikins, all of them don dey turn to gays and lesbians. For your information young fools, your father can call you whatever he likes, your father can flog you with koboko no matter your age, even when you get married and you become independent, your father can dash you one or two slaps if the need arises to reset your brain.

You people should not get me angry this evening ooooo, because I am almost getting furious. You are living under your father without paying house rent, eating his food, you also want to tell him which adjective to use in qualifying you. Your father is your god, that is how God the father made it. He is training you to be useful to yourself, the family and the society at large.

Now, go with your friend and prostrate to the father and beg the father to forgive all your foolish acts.
LOL. Come SHEY na me talk say make they no pay you salary?
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by efemenaslectura: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ewuro4:
his dad didn't do well atall angry

I don't like that
jide girl I've replied you in the family section fun room already.

By the way how are you?
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Ewuro4: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
efemenaslectura:
jide girl I've replied you in the family section fun room already.

By the way how are you?

I'm alright jare. Thanks. Sorry it's quite a busy day for me, just got home. How's Wura? smiley
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by keishablack(f): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Is this to attract sympathy or wt? Mtchewww. My dad once called me ewu (goat) cuz of some shit I did as a kid but I turned out just fine. Tell ur friend to get over himself and be more careful next time.
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by dominique(f): 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Your friend must be very full of himself to think he's too big to be scolded by his dad. Next time he should pay more attention.
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by GboyegaD(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
All I have to tell him is that some Nigerian parents do not mind the effect(s) of the magnitude of their words on their children all in the name of anger and correcting the child thus, he shouldn't take it to heart. I have a concern though regarding his feeling he is useful because he runs the dad's errand, wash his clothes, and polish his shoes. Those are things he should be doing at least in the mean time he is home and perhaps, when he starts working, he could be taking the clothes to a dry cleaner. Lastly, people have the right to say whatever they want about us and he should learn to remind himself that those things do not define him as he is the one who defines himself and not situations or peoples' words about him.

1 Like

Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by efemenaslectura: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

I'm alright jare. Thanks. Sorry it's quite a busy day for me, just got home. How's Wura? smiley
she's good cheesy

Awon jide boys nko? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by 1miccza: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2015
He should take that as one of life's ingredients,learn from it and forget it ever happened
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Joshua8695(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2015
GboyegaD:
All I have to tell him is that some Nigerian parents do not mind the effect(s) of the magnitude of their words on their children all in the name of anger and correcting the child thus, he shouldn't take it to heart. I have a concern though regarding his feeling he is useful because he runs the dad's errand, wash his clothes, and polish his shoes. Those are things he should be doing at least in the mean time he is home and perhaps, when he starts working, he could be taking the clothes to a dry cleaner. Lastly, people have the right to say whatever they want about us and he should learn to remind himself that those things do not define him as he is the one who defines himself and not situations or peoples' words about him.

Dis is the best comment on this trend.
oga mi you have wisdom.
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Goldenboy007(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Joshua8695:

Dis is the best comment on this trend.
oga mi you have wisdom.

Lekwa !!! angry Which means all the rest of the people that wasted their time to give you advice don't have wisdom abi ? Walahi, yaaro who died and made you a judge of wisdom? Mschewwwww! #walksoutofroomand slamsdoor
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Joshua8695(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Goldenboy007:

Lekwa !!! angry Which means all the rest of the people that wasted their time to give you advice don't have wisdom abi ? Walahi, yaaro who died and made you a judge of wisdom? Mschewwwww! #walksoutofroomand slamsdoor
Oh wat an interesting story.
I would like to buy some of ur novels again.
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Joshua8695(m): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2015
The guy just told me that his father doesn't answer his greetings anymore.
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by juman(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Joshua8695:

He should apologise to his father and move on. This is a small thing.
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by Joshua8695(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2015
juman:

He should apologise to his father and move on. This is a small thing.
Thanks
Re: Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} by dominique(f): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Joshua8695:

He must have retorted or walked out on his dad. My mum used to give us that treatment whenever we talked back while being scolded. Your friend needs to get over himself and apologize to his. I will never tolerate rubbish from my children no matter what age they attain or how much wealth they acquire. I may not use words like useless or idiot but I won't let their shortcomings slide just like that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. / The Agony Of A Young Married Woman – Can I Ever Love And Trust Him Again / Enjoy Ileya Promo Price With Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.