Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... (15424 Views)

National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. / National Intelligence Agency Of Nigeria (NIA): Graduate Recruitment 2012 / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Intelligence Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by andre99(m): 12:03am On Jul 26, 2012
I got a mail from NIA to be precise on 20th this Month informing me to get myself ready for a written examination and oral interview, they said the written examination will be a computer based exam, i was part of the few people to succeed in completing the application though people kept on complaining the website was not going i was able to apply, please did anyone also get the mail and please i need advise from people on what to base my reading on, i have been wanting to work in agencies like this.

1 Like

Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by deegee03: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2012
hi
i also got the mail aswell, though it also took me forever to fill out the appliction online.we did u apply for?
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by andre99(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2012
Finally @deegee03, seems we are the only two who could complete the registration on NL, what do you think we should read on. I don't understand what you mean. I applied for Account Staff and you?
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by andre99(m): 2:28am On Jul 27, 2012
seems no one is scheduled for the exam, that makes it less competitive.
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by deegee03: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2012
lol,we cant be too sure!i also applied as an account officer.they were so many other post that were advertised for, thats y i asked wot you applied for.lets hope its soon tho
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by andre99(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
what have you been reading on?
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by deckins: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
Helo pals, after d mails sent on 2oth july,evritin has bcome silent. As we wait & hope 4 d venue 2 b fixed 4 d exams!I blieve d wait wil put a smile on our faces.I keep prayin 4 dis dream job @ d NIA after been shortlisted according d mail sent or Guys is dere any contrary msg. Sent afterwards?
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by saintdeby(m): 6:36am On Apr 17, 2013
any news about NIA, coz i ve read tired frm pali to pali o

1 Like

Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by baynix(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2013
I Thot N.I.A Agents Or Staffs Shld Be A Secret Thang!! ?? Just Saying!!
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by aladeokin1000(m): 1:48am On Apr 03, 2017
andre99:
I got a mail from NIA to be precise on 20th this Month informing me to get myself ready for a written examination and oral interview, they said the written examination will be a computer based exam, i was part of the few people to succeed in completing the application though people kept on complaining the website was not going i was able to apply, please did anyone also get the mail and please i need advise from people on what to base my reading on, i have been wanting to work in agencies like this.
Good day bro. As regards the NIA test,can you please shed light on the format. Ur prompt response is duly appreciated
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 03, 2017
please I will love to apply o
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 03, 2017
Are they recruiting?

1 Like

Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by Mogajunior(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
God bless you sir. I stumbled on this post while searching for what to study for NIA computer base test. Pls I would like you to give me idea on how to prepare for the test as I have being invited for a test. Please your response will be appreciated.
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by Chinasa993: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2019
I also got a msg from NIA and I stay in Abuja . Just want to know if it is legit or not.
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by Chinasa993: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2019
You can chat me on twitter,let's talk more about th job. View my profile to get my twitter handle.
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by tony5(m): 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
I'm Interested In The NIA JOB Anyone Who Can Help Please?
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by Macbenb13(m): 2:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Please any info on NIA or DIA recruitment?
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by LostAddict11: 2:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Chinasa993:
I also got a msg from NIA and I stay in Abuja . Just want to know if it is legit or not.

Hello Chinasa,

Did you succeed? If yes, how did you apply?

1 Like

Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by LostAddict11: 2:24am On Oct 29, 2020
andre99:

Hello Andre,

Did you succeed? If yes, how did you apply?

1 Like

Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by Femmyfestus: 3:26pm On May 12, 2021
aladeokin1000:
Good day bro. As regards the NIA test,can you please shed light on the format. Ur prompt response is duly appreciated
Hello bro. How was it? Are you employed there now?
I need info about how to join them please
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by Femmyfestus: 3:27pm On May 12, 2021
Mogajunior:
God bless you sir. I stumbled on this post while searching for what to study for NIA computer base test. Pls I would like you to give me idea on how to prepare for the test as I have being invited for a test. Please your response will be appreciated.
How was the exam? Were you recruited? Do you have any info on how to get in now pls?
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by Mogajunior(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2021
Femmyfestus:

How was the exam? Were you recruited? Do you have any info on how to get in now pls?
It was a computer base exam. Consist of arithmetic, current affairs, use of English and general knowledge. I didn't receive a text for interview after the exam and that was it till date. Why do you ask? Is recruitment ongoing?
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by Femmyfestus: 10:27am On May 13, 2021
Mogajunior:
It was a computer base exam. Consist of arithmetic, current affairs, use of English and general knowledge. I didn't receive a text for interview after the exam and that was it till date. Why do you ask? Is recruitment ongoing?
No recruitment. But I'm going to their office next week to test things out
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by Mogajunior(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2021
Femmyfestus:

No recruitment. But I'm going to their office next week to test things out
Everything about NIA is discreet and confidential so they don't publish their recruitment. It is an organisation I wish to work with. Well, I wish the best. Please update me.
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by Femmyfestus: 5:48pm On May 13, 2021
Mogajunior:
Everything about NIA is discreet and confidential so they don't publish their recruitment. It is an organisation I wish to work with. Well, I wish the best. Please update me.
Lol. I understand
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by TarOrfeeek: 3:12am On May 14, 2021
Mogajunior:

They do.

Their last recruitment was in 2018 or 2017. And they put it in the Newspaper. The thing is, it is done to reduce turn out. Mostly a connections job.

But it also has it's own risks.

2 Likes

Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by TariqK: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

They do.

Their last recruitment was in 2018 or 2017. And they put it in the Newspaper. The thing is, it is done to reduce turn out. Mostly a connections job.

But it also has it's own risks.
What kind of risk?
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by TarOrfeeek: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2022
TariqK:

What kind of risk?

Espionage is a very dangerous job.

In this era of Sub Saharan Africa experiencing a Coup wave (especially in Francophone Countries) I am sure the NIA as the regional leader should be looking at uncovering Western or Soviet Influences in this new pattern.

You'd have to infiltrate Western or Soviet countries DOD or Secret Services. This is provided the NIA is ambitious.

If its not, then you'd be doing the basic Counter insurgency or insurrectionists drab work.
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by TariqK: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Espionage is a very dangerous job.

In this era of Sub Saharan Africa experiencing a Coup wave (especially in Francophone Countries) I am sure the NIA as the regional leader should be looking at uncovering Western or Soviet Influences in this new pattern.

You'd have to infiltrate Western or Soviet countries DOD or Secret Services. This is provided the NIA is ambitious.

If its not, then you'd be doing the basic Counter insurgency or insurrectionists drab work.
Alright. Thanks for the response.
Pls do you have any information on NIA APL?
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by Achiever43: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Good day to you all.

Pls any update on 2022 recruitment exercise?
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... by mostay: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2023
Peace be unto everyone!!
Does anyone have latest info about NIA, most especially their valid website

(1) (Reply)

Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. / Multiple Updated Jobs Openings- OND, HND, BSC, Experienced / Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.