Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Air Suspension Problem Solved Permanently - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Air Suspension Problem Solved Permanently (24911 Views)

I Replaced Gx470 Faulty Air Suspension Today / Help Radiator Fan Not Working ( Problem Solved ) / Help.my Honda Crv Drive "d" Indicator Light Blinks (Now solved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Suspension Problem Solved Permanently by Buhari1(m): 12:42am On Jul 26, 2012
A good friend of mine has been having nightmares with his Range Rover Sport air suspension system and has spent so much money without much results. The problem is that his air suspension system occasionally will fail and lower the car to the bump stops and the ride becomes like galloping on a horse. He has taken it to the so called wizards of Range Rovers here in abuja and all they did was make him pay high registration fees and silly charges only for the problem to rear its ugly head as soon as he leaves their workshops. Frustrated, he parked the car indefinitely until after almost 5 months of his beloved cruiser sitting in his garage, he told me about his plight. I recommended him to my engineer here in abuja that services all my cars and he amazingly came up with a permanent solution for this problem. This guy has a tested and proven solution for all faulty air suspension systems that gets you back on the road permanently without all the anxiety of your suspension failing while on the move as well as retaining the air ride comfort of your car. The cost was minimal compared to what my friend had spent in other workshops. When i drove the car with him , there was no difference in the ride and performance and the suspension has been up ever since.
I know someone out there may be having serious issues like this thats why im posting this thread.
If any of you Nairalanders are having problems with your air suspension system please contact Donald on 08162907680 he will be quite happy to help you.
Re: Air Suspension Problem Solved Permanently by sultaan(m): 2:52am On Jul 26, 2012
I know, I was told that Pastor Joshua can fix the problem by just looking at the car. tongue

Why not just say there is an individual that can reset/replace the air ride fault, instead of coming up with this long story.

Its a common fault with Range Rovers, just replace the system or rebuild depending on if its bad shocks/struts, air leaks or both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9jF8HDzgfQ&feature=related

Now it not the same for each generation so ebay will be the place to start with
Re: Air Suspension Problem Solved Permanently by Buhari1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
@ sultan

I never thought about that. Why not get Pastor joshua to fix urs when it goes. Numbskull.
Re: Air Suspension Problem Solved Permanently by sultaan(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
Fortunately, I drive a Jeep and its a little more reliable than Range Rover, anyway I fix my cars myself.

I think it will be good to give a business name, and address.Nobody here will want to end up in an ambush.

1 Like

Re: Air Suspension Problem Solved Permanently by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Switgh to coilovers.. its the best thing that ever happened to me..
Re: Air Suspension Problem Solved Permanently by Jakumo(m): 5:46am On Dec 13, 2017
sultaan:
I know, I was told that Pastor Joshua can fix the problem by just looking at the car. tongue

Why not just say there is an individual that can reset/replace the air ride fault, instead of coming up with this long story.

Its a common fault with Range Rovers, just replace the system or rebuild depending on if its bad shocks/struts, air leaks or both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9jF8HDzgfQ&feature=related

Now it not the same for each generation so ebay will be the place to start with

By revealing the secret of air suspension overhaul, you are preventing Pastor Jaguda from making money as a spiritual auto repair consultant.

Oya, repent, and send your ENTIRE December paycheck to Pastor Jaguda, NOW, as your punishment for this blasphemy you have committed.

(1) (Reply)

5 Advantages Of Driving An Innoson Vehicle / Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? / With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.