Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? (16500 Views)

Naijaloaded's Azeez Makinde Is A Scammer!!! / Damola311 Is A Scammer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2012
Pls i need to know if Engr. Desmond Ewomazino is true or a fraudstar. Has anyone bought a laptop or blackberry phone from him.

He sends me mails like everyday and am kind off getting convinced. I need a laptop and i am tempted to send him the money.

Pls help abeg Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by williams247: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2012
Ocheeee
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by philipnetwork: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2012
na correct man. he sold me 3 laptops & i got them
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2012
Did he send the laptop to u. And pls how good are the systems
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by williams247: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2012
see yawa...lol
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by akinreals: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2012
He is very real, i bought my wife's ipad from him and he delivered same day to her office. Try him
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by akinreals: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2012
Am also waiting for him to have any good macbook,
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by amebozone(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2012
He is a Genius, he's the type Nigerians need, he is 1000% REAL, i got bold 5 and a dell laptop from him and he delivered as promised
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nairalanders, i appreciate ur comments. The issue is just that the specs of laptops and Blackberries are soo nice and too cheap to be true.

And secondly i stay in lagos so getting to meeet him in person is what i would have prefered, than sending money to account and expect to get the goods by delivery. Which refused when i called.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Maleeq(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
@teeo
I'd advice caution. A good pointer that something could be amiss here is the fact that despite you both being in lagos, he refuses a meeting. If he is genuine, that shouldn't be a problem.

Check this thread out, he seems to have changed monikers from "Bright Esuike" to "Desmond Ewomazimo"
https://www.nairaland.com/700434/beware-bright-esuike-scammer

You can google his name out and see the number of hits about his fraudulent acts.

As for the people on this thread purporting his innocent, I'd say the IDs are run by one and the same person. Look at the timing of the 1st 2 replies? Is it a coincidence they were made by "two different people all within a minute interval"??

amebozone: He is a Genius, he's the type Nigerians need, he is 1000% REAL, i got bold 5 and a dell laptop from him and he delivered as promised
Even the so called user, amebozone, in the other thread you said it was a HP laptop you bought, and now on this thread it has transformed into a DELL? shocked and your "Bold 6" has downgraded itself to Bold 5 here?? A liar can never be consistent with his/her tales. Or you want to say you bought two phones and two laptops from him all within a month?

My verdict: Only a scammer would change monikers when his fraudulent vices have been exposed. But silly him, his name changed but his account details haven't and neither has his antics. I feel Amebozone, akinreals, philipsnetwork, & williams247 are all aliases run by him. Or what is the probability that if they are individual persons, they showed up on threads, sequentially, in his defense always?

@teeo DONT SEND ANY MONEY TO HIM!

30 Likes

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by akinreals: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
Maleeq: @teeo
I'd advice caution. A good pointer that something could be amiss here is the fact that despite you both being in lagos, he refuses a meeting. If he is genuine, that shouldn't be a problem.

Check this thread out, he seems to have changed monikers from "Bright Esuike" to "Desmond Ewomazimo"

You can google his name out and see the number of hits about his fraudulent acts.

As for the people on this thread purporting his innocent, I'd say the IDs are run by one and the same person. Look at the timing of the 1st 2 replies? Is it a coincidence they were made by "two different people all within a minute interval"??

Even the so called user, amebozone, in the other thread you said it was a[b] HP laptop you bought, and now on this thread it has transformed into a DELL? [/b] shocked and your[b] "Bold 6"[/b] has downgraded itself to Bold 5 here?? A liar can never be consistent with his/her tales. Or you want to say you bought two phones and two laptops from him all within a month?

My verdict: Only a scammer would change monikers when his fraudulent vices have been exposed. But silly him, his name changed but his account details haven't and neither has his antics. I feel Amebozone, akinreals, philipsnetwork, & williams247 are all aliases run by him. Or what is the probability that if they are individual persons, they showed up on threads, sequentially, in his defense always?

pls, nobody should link me with desmond because i dont know him from adam, d fact is dat i took a risk by ordering an ipad from him and he delivered to me. Pls do ur findings b4 u pay him ur hard earned money.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Chubhie: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2012

Even the so called user, amebozone, in the other thread you said it was a[b] HP laptop you bought, and now on this thread it has transformed into a DELL? [/b] shocked and your[b] "Bold 6"[/b] has downgraded itself to Bold 5 here?? A liar can never be consistent with his/her tales. Or you want to say you bought two phones and two laptops from him all within a month?

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by amebozone(m): 12:19am On Jul 29, 2012

What the hell are you talking about, why on earth should I lie?

I've bought over 6 phones from desmond himself, cos I buy and resell them, why do you say things you don't know?

Do you expect me to come here and claim he never delivered when he actually delivered?

If you were paid to tarnish your fellow nigerians name, sorry I don't do such, and I will advice you watch your tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Skywalker5(m): 12:24am On Jul 29, 2012
teeo: Nairalanders, i appreciate ur comments. The issue is just that the specs of laptops and Blackberries are soo nice and too cheap to be true.

And secondly i stay in lagos so getting to meeet him in person is what i would have prefered, than sending money to account and expect to get the goods by delivery. Which refused when i called.

Lol your second paragraph says it all.especially the last line.run man, run grin

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by philipnetwork: 12:53am On Jul 29, 2012
This whole thing is so funny, were you forced to patronize him? Why are you people trying to paint his image black when he never forced you to pay to his account, abeg make una take time oooooo, I bought something from the guy and he delivered. You people should stop the nonsense end this topic
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by r231(m): 2:13am On Jul 29, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1001408/desmond-ewomazino-london-2-naija#11584549

by atuknat(m): 10:28am On Jul 27
i jst spoke with him and guess what he said, that he is nt sendin anytin to me cos i called him a scammer on dis forum and i can do my worst cos he has nothin to prove to anyone not even me after eating my money.infact he actually sent me an sms for d first time since my transaction with him. I dnt knw what to think anymore some of u are saying he is nt a scammer bt he hasnt proven otherwise
(Hide) (Mark Spam) (Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Like)

BEWARE
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by r231(m): 2:17am On Jul 29, 2012
Account Details
To ORDER For Any Of Our Product

STEP 1: After choosing the product you desire,Call me on 08162164310 To Confirm if the item is on ground before heading to make the payment,

STEP 2: Pay to my secretary’ s Account (Account Stated Below)

Acct name: Faith Okoye

Acc number: 3061281748

Bank: First Bank

STEP 3: After Payment, send a text with your Name, Teller Number, Item Paid For And Address to 08162164310

We Will Deliver To Your Door-Step In Less Than 48hrs, (that’s after confirming your payment Confirmation)

Thanks For your Patronage

Engr. Desmond
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 29, 2012
three words Scam Scam Scam
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Maleeq(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2012
amebozone:

What the hell are you talking about, why on earth should I lie?

I've bought over 6 phones from desmond himself, cos I buy and resell them, why do you say things you don't know?

Do you expect me to come here and claim he never delivered when he actually delivered?

If you were paid to tarnish your fellow nigerians name, sorry I don't do such, and[b] I will advice you watch your tongue[/b]
@bolded
Or else what? You'd make me order a laptop from you and not deliver? Is that your threat? grin

Isn't it strange you (since you want us to believe you are not Desmond) seem to be more concerned over his image than him himself is, makes it obvious you have a stake in his dealings.

Ok, you say you've gotten 6phones, and I say I know 500people that he has scammed. Disproof me! Word of mouth isn't proof of his innocence. Do the math, for every time you say he is innocent, I can match you up 5times with people he has reportedly scammed.

And you still haven't (cooked up) replied this:
Maleeq:
I feel Amebozone, akinreals, philipsnetwork, & williams247 are all aliases run by him. Or what is the probability that if they are individual persons, they showed up on threads, sequentially, in his defense always?

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by williams247: 6:27am On Jul 29, 2012
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Maleeq(m): 6:30am On Jul 29, 2012
williams247: I smell a big conspiracy

All I got to say is this, if you know you never sent money or bought anything from this dude, don't speak bad against him, same person you are complaining of is thesame person I bought things from and I got what I bought

What will you gain trying to spoil his name? Remember what goes around comes around

Desmond is Not a scammer, I can go any lenght to proof this

If you claim you paid him, then let's have your payment proofs
And how would you know I haven't ordered anything from him? Oh wait! Thats right...you must be him, thus you know my name isn't on your scammed list, abi? angry

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by alexforex: 6:52am On Jul 29, 2012
I hate all this "you are him and you are not him" if you paid to that young man as you claim, then let's have proof of your payment or forever remain silent

That's my final judgement!!!!!!
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Maleeq(m): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2012
alexforex: I hate all this "you are him and you are not him" if you paid to that young man as you claim, then let's have proof of your payment or forever remain silent

Ok sir. The supreme court judge has spoken. You just opened this account, (another alias) to say this? How pathetic! And you know he is "young" how? You watched him grow from a toddler, abi? cheesy

Maybe you should read this comment and make anyone believe he is innocent: Desmond says he wont send and there is nothing you can do

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2012
alexforex: I hate all this "you are him and you are not him" if you paid to that young man as you claim, then let's have proof of your payment or forever remain silent

See this person oo who made u a judge in this matter.

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by alexforex: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2012
teeo:

See this person oo who made u a judge in this matter.

What do you expect me to say when some are saying he delivered and others are saying the guy ate their money

To proof that you truly paid to him, show us something to convince us here on the forum that you paid him

Abi I no yan well my fellow forumite?
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2012
@Mod Maleeq,
Alexforex is also part of the scam. How come u just registered today and u know how to quote posts. It took me months to know how to do that.
Secondly, no other thread interests u except this one.

Haba scammers are soo not smart.

More people should be aware of theis Desmond guy and his antics
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by emekaD3(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2012
hmmmmm
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2012
ATTENTION!
I lost my phone this morning in Benin, so you won't be able to reach me with the number you used to call me with For Now you can reach me through my email address before i get my number reinstated london2nigeria@gmail.com Am sorry for the inconveniences Thanks!!!!

Good evening
Well, am writing this message with a deep regret and pain which some of you caused me I just arrived few hours ago from Benin where i told you i was goingto supply some computers to one of Oba of Benin's son called Richard Only to go online, i found loads of
Trash which some dude wrote about me in one of the forum God will bear me witness that before i embarked on that journey to Benin I made it very clear to all my students that i won't be available over the weekend to fulfill orders till this week.
Only to see that some few people who tried my number and found it switched off, went to the the forum to call me a scam. It hurt me to the Bone that after trying to ensure you get these UK used items at such a cheap prices, all i get in return is Bad name.
I leave everything to God, i wonder that if i don't scam those who pays me over 300k to deliver Laptops to them, is it 20k i will now make away with? Those who are involved in this, I expect you to think before you run into conclusion.
Another one that got me shock is that.. A guy said the prices for the Laptops are too cheap so it's a scam Can you imagine that... you see how your good suddenly turns evil.

Well, effect from next week, i will be selling my Laptops and BlackBerry the Normal price it's been Sold in the market, i think with that you can be rest assure that the items are real.

Meanwhile, I have some few Laptops and 2 pieces of BlackBerry BOLD 5 left with me which i intend giving out at a Discounted Prices Click On the Link Below to see them /p2y5l5-3h
NOTE: I won't be selling any of My Items at this rate effect from Next week So you have to cease this opportunity. The Laptop and phones are in a Good working conditions, so you Better Grab the offer Now
/p2y5l5-3h
For Those who think we are scam... Click on the Link Below to read testimonies of others who patronized us /P2y5l5-3O

ADVICE!!! For those who really wished to be buying and reselling these items, but scared of loosing their money Hear this... Making money is a Risk if you can't take a risk then forget making money. If i myself could pay over N800,000
to merchant in the uk whom i've never meet or know his whereabouts, to order Laptops, i see no reason why you can't risk just 25k. It hurt me when i see opportunity passing you all because you are scared of loosing your money.
If i was scared of taking risk just as you, i wouldn't have achieved all i have today, i would have still been hoping on monthly salaries from my day to day job. I urge you to stand up now and get yourself into the sale of Uk used items
cos it's the most lucrative business invoke now Students are hungry to get Laptops and Blackberry at a very cheaper rate You can render them these items and earn a good living for yourself Just an advice.... You must not buy from me, but look
for other reliable source Like i said, i still have some Red Hot offer for Grab Click on the Link below /p2y5l5-3h
See you there!
Engr. Desmond

the above is the new mail i got from the guy.

If he is shure he isnt a scammer let him come online and defend himself instead of using fake alias on Nairaland.

I wish everybody on Nairaland would see this so as to end his game.

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Babneh: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2012
Its amazes me to see people praising and appreciating a guy like Desmond, He sends me mails just like every other day. And I was bought over. He made me understand that he had some Blackberry phones in stock, so I gave him a call to confirm if they were still on ground which he confirmed. At first he was operating a Guaranty Trust Bank account until later he changed it to Diamond Bank. Then I told him to text the account details to my phone for record purpose which he did. I resides in Abeokuta, Ogun state, so I quickly dashed out to the branch of the Bank at oke ilewo in Abeokuta to make the deposit. At the counter my mind told me not pay into his account but I discarded that and gave in 28k for a BB.To justify my position the teller number is 3377531, his account no. is 0024828139 and the payment was made on 27th April, 2012 by me, Bello Olushesan Waheed carrying phone number 08037263368. Since he confirmed the payment he has been avoiding my calls. I also sent a cousin in lagos to meet him but to no avail till date. Let him come out in the open to counter my claim. I even went through his facebook account to meet his mutual friends, they said it was unfortunate paying for things I did not see. I plead with you not to fall prey of him like I did even though God will surely make him suffer for the money in multiple unless he refund it or supply my package.

6 Likes

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by WebSurfer(m): 5:25am On Jul 31, 2012
₪Å̶̷̩̥͡ wa o! This is pure scam, but why would my fellow tribal guy be doing something like this, ₪Å̶̷̩̥͡ name sounds very much like An isoko n we ǻr̲̅є̲̣̣̣̥ normally innovative people with good minds, SMH, I can help deal with him sha
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by StarrMatthieu: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2012
Good job!
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Babneh: 3:29am On Aug 01, 2012
@Websuffer, how can you help me deal with Desmond so that I could get my money back or the phone I paid for? I will really appreciate that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Game Shop In Nigeria Lekki Official Website / Is Yahoo Mail Down? (Temporary Error 1) / Get Free Secure Proxy to Change Blocked and Flagged IP to US, UK Russia & others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.