Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Jos ‘wonder Bank’ Vanishes With Investors’ Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jos ‘wonder Bank’ Vanishes With Investors’ Money (1180 Views)

Killer Wonder Bank Nospetco Oil And Gas / Integrated Micro Finance Bank (IMFB): A Wonder Bank? / Depositors Lose N70m To Wonder Bank, Director Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos ‘wonder Bank’ Vanishes With Investors’ Money by steffans(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2012
gin

Hundreds of customers of Jos Wonder Bank yesterday stormed the premises of the bank located on No: 21 Wamba Road only to discover that the management staff of the organization had vanished.

The investors, who trooped in to collect their monthly interest were disappointed when they found the office under lock and key and the premise empty. Daily Trust gathered that the bank usually gave a monthly or weekly interest of 100% of an investor’s initial deposits.

Investigation also revealed that highly respected personalities in the state, students, business men and women as well as civil servants had deposited huge amount of money in the bank with the hope of collecting 100% interest every month. An investor, Mr. Zango Josiah, said he invested N100,000 with the hope of getting 100 percent interest every month but was surprised to hear that the management of the bank had disappeared this morning.

Another investor, Peter Eze, who invested N125,000, said the presence of mobile police personnel and some new generation banks around the area was what gave him the impression that the business was genuine.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news/172827-jos-wonder-bank-vanishes-with-investors-money
Re: Jos ‘wonder Bank’ Vanishes With Investors’ Money by Abujafood: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2012
Do people ever learn?
Re: Jos ‘wonder Bank’ Vanishes With Investors’ Money by usmanyaro17: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2012
People too like money,nothing good comes easy in this life,but in Nigeria we like free things,we must learn to be contented with what we have,longer throat go kill person before him time.
Re: Jos ‘wonder Bank’ Vanishes With Investors’ Money by feelamong(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2012
I think GEJ should set up a panel of enquiry here..

The committee should be asked to look for the full list of all the customers of this Wonder bank..after which this customers should be flogged 24 strokes of the cane on their bare buttocks!!!

When shall people ever learn!! Tufiakwa!! angry
Re: Jos ‘wonder Bank’ Vanishes With Investors’ Money by collinz: 1:30am On Jul 29, 2012
feelamong: I think GEJ should set up a panel of enquiry here..

The committee should be asked to look for the full list of all the customers of this Wonder bank..after which this customers should be flogged 24 strokes of the cane on their bare buttocks!!!

When shall people ever learn!! Tufiakwa!! angry

i second your opinion...wonder bank my foot. when will nigerians learn.....royalty7 has stopped paying sheyyyy....pyramid scam scheme..ponzi scheme...all na scam...no legit bizness gives that kind of returns. be wise ppl!

i think people should be flogged and jailed because such schemes breeds laziness and lack of ingeniuty.

(1) (Reply)

Pet Bottle Production / How To Register A New A New Company In Nigeria / What Could Be The Online Marketing Budget For Companies Like Jumia And Konga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.