Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Help With A DIY Timer Switch - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help With A DIY Timer Switch (1341 Views)

Looking For A DIY Tank ,any Suggestion ? / DIY: Refilling Deskjet Printer Catridges. / Cosmic Rays Entering Earth From Mars 2nite.pls Switch Off Ur Fone Tonight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With A DIY Timer Switch by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2012
Pls I've been brainstorming on how I can build a timer either mechanical or electronic to control my outdoor lightings so that they go off in the morning and come on in the night automatically.
Anyone to provide the mechanisms or circuit diagrams will be appreciated.
Re: Help With A DIY Timer Switch by irukandji89(m): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kindly search for homemadecircuitsandachematics..com

Use the search box in the site or request for the circuit from the blog owner.

He lives for stuffs like that and will gladly assist you.

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Pay A Dime For Any Ebook, Marketing Course, Software Program. Get It FREE / How to solve the Plugged In but not charging error on Laptops / How To Get Up To 40GB For Free On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.