Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

An Evidence Pant!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Evidence Pant!!! (803 Views)

SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) / Iron Pant With Padlock For Men / MY TGIF JOKES . U Go Laff Piss 4 Ur Pant 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Evidence Pant!!! by adex4skill(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
A lawyer have a Luv to his girl Friend inside his car along the road side on gating home his Wife saw d girl's PANT on d back sheet of d car, She got mad and tore it 2 pieces screaning; Honey! Honey!! what's this the husband calmly replied: wao! My God, Why are u do that? U just destroyed the EVIDENCE of a abuse case worth millions of naira am handlin........imediately, she fell on her kneen and apologise to her husband. Honey, Plz 4give me!!!
judge d case~~~
Re: An Evidence Pant!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
adex4skill: A lawyer have a Luv to his girl Friend inside his car along the road side on gating home his Wife saw d girl's PANT on d back sheet of d car, She got mad and tore it 2 pieces screaning; Honey! Honey!! what's this the husband calmly replied: wao! My God, Why are u do that? U just destroyed the EVIDENCE of a abuse case worth millions of naira am handlin........imediately, she fell on her kneen and apologise to her husband. Honey, Plz 4give me!!!
judge d case~~~

lol angry
Re: An Evidence Pant!!! by kingdoublef: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
it is not onto man to judge his neigbor but can best b left to God, d right and impartial judge

(1) (Reply)

25 Rules Of Lagos Driving / Ur Destiny Is In Ur Hand / Boko Haram Core

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.