Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

9 Year Old Attacks Toddler In Daycare, Mothers Beware! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Year Old Attacks Toddler In Daycare, Mothers Beware! (2015 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / Paid Live-in Nannies Vs Professional Daycare, Which Is Better For Babies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Year Old Attacks Toddler In Daycare, Mothers Beware! by cindylee: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
Good day all,

Came across this video on youtube so decided to share. Mothers please be careful of the kind of daycare you take your children to and also watch the kind of films and programmes your kids watch on television. I feel this kid was practicing wrestling styles he saw on TV on these poor toddlers.

Don't know how to upload youtube videos but here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc9d9zdjr_w
Re: 9 Year Old Attacks Toddler In Daycare, Mothers Beware! by Honeycity(f): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
that little boy must be possessed
Re: 9 Year Old Attacks Toddler In Daycare, Mothers Beware! by cindylee: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
Honeycity: that little boy must be possessed

You know, this was what I thought at first, but later I felt maybe the things he watches like wrestling and violent cartoons affected him. I don't even know what to think. Really sad!
Re: 9 Year Old Attacks Toddler In Daycare, Mothers Beware! by EfemenaXY: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
Good lord!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is a sickening video! What sort of negligent day care is that? With equally incompetent, useless staff??

And that 9 year old boy!! Gosh I don't know what to say except... angry angry angry

Now this makes me even more paranoid about leaving my baby with nursery / daycare / childcare staff!
Re: 9 Year Old Attacks Toddler In Daycare, Mothers Beware! by Tgirl4real(f): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
Why would they put a 9year old and a toddler together in d first place. I haven't seen d video though.
Re: 9 Year Old Attacks Toddler In Daycare, Mothers Beware! by taryour(f): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
I havent seen the video too but my question is, how was this video covered? If a cctv was placed in the room to monitor the kids,does that mean while this act was goin on non of those nannies saw it happening on the screen? If there cant be someone monitorin all events on the screen 24 7,then why in God name was a cctv placed there in the first place

I realy dont think i can bear to watch this video,its realy goin to be so devastating. I feel for the poor little child and the mother. May God protect all our kids from danger. AMEN
Re: 9 Year Old Attacks Toddler In Daycare, Mothers Beware! by EfemenaXY: 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
He attacked more than one toddler, and the stoopid daycare staff was looking out the window! angry

Anyway sha, how are you taryour? and family nko? Long time O! 'ope you've been good smiley
Re: 9 Year Old Attacks Toddler In Daycare, Mothers Beware! by taryour(f): 7:23am On Jul 27, 2012
^^^ we are doin very good Efe,all tnx to God. And u?ur kids n oga? Love to them all.

(1) (Reply)

Pls.....explanation Is Needed. / Lovely Nigerian Baby Carrier For Twins (Photo) / SOLD SOLD!! Used Fridge For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.