Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Cheapest And Reliable Web Hosting, Web Builder And Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cheapest And Reliable Web Hosting, Web Builder And Domain Name (956 Views)

Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. / [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? / He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest And Reliable Web Hosting, Web Builder And Domain Name by webicon: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
We offer a website builder, website hosting (unlimited bandwidth & 5GB diskspace) and a customize domain name registration of your choice for just a flat fee of #2,500 altoghether(per year). People without programming skills and limited knowledge of HTML and GRAPHIC DESIGN can make websites using our web hosting packages. It's drag and drop system allows users to incorporate widgets without knowing HTML. We also integrates e-commerce and blog software. We also offer free one-time advertising credit for first time users($25 Facebook Advertising Credit). Our hosting package also includes Facebook Business Page Publishing, Mobile Publishing For Optimized Mobile sites, Access To Stock Image Gallery, Advanced Analytics, Advanced CSS Editing and many more. A trial will surely convince you Contact:08055312138 or 08164911257
Re: Cheapest And Reliable Web Hosting, Web Builder And Domain Name by Excelboi(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hosting site using a free .tk email address extension? Huh
Re: Cheapest And Reliable Web Hosting, Web Builder And Domain Name by webicon: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
@Excelboi what we offer is not free, it is paid for web hosting, web builder and customize domain name. And the .tk you made mentioned of never offer web builder let alone cheap web hosting.
Re: Cheapest And Reliable Web Hosting, Web Builder And Domain Name by Excelboi(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ok. I need a web design service for my website. Maybe I need to visit your office. Are you close to Ola-Olu hospital?
Re: Cheapest And Reliable Web Hosting, Web Builder And Domain Name by chidi500(m): 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
Host Linker provide secure,cheap and reliable web hosting and reseller service visit www.hostlinker.com

Re: Cheapest And Reliable Web Hosting, Web Builder And Domain Name by webicon: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2012
Excelboi: Ok. I need a web design service for my website. Maybe I need to visit your office. Are you close to Ola-Olu hospital?
yes we are close to Ola-Olu hospital and you can also call 08164911257.
Re: Cheapest And Reliable Web Hosting, Web Builder And Domain Name by webicon: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2012
chidi500: Host Linker provide secure,cheap and reliable web hosting and reseller service visit www.hostlinker.com
I checked the site you mentioned above and i discovered that your cheapest hosting plan is #4,000 per year and the hosting plan is having about 500 diskspace and 1000 bandwidth. And i also discovered that your domain name is about #1,800. Please i'm not saying this to criticize you, but what i believe is that you can still offer our fellow nigerians more cheaper and better service and i'm sure that this will also help stimulate the growth of your web hosting business.
Re: Cheapest And Reliable Web Hosting, Web Builder And Domain Name by chiefkpokp(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2012
webicon, whats ur website, let me see the one i am interested in.
Re: Cheapest And Reliable Web Hosting, Web Builder And Domain Name by webicon: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
chiefkpokp: webicon, whats ur website, let me see the one i am interested in.
The only available plan is the one stated above and we are assuring you that you are safe doing any business with us. We have provided you with our contact information above incase you have any question or issue with any of our wide range of products.
Re: Cheapest And Reliable Web Hosting, Web Builder And Domain Name by chidi500(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
secure,cheap,reliable 1200 website hosting.
feature
free Site Builder software
free Free Website template many more feature
limited offer available.rush now visit www.hostlinker.com

(1) (Reply)

New Hyip Blog Owned By A Nigerian / Hot .ng Domain Names / Dear Webmasters, Pls Review This Blog For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.