Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Free Services 4 Admission Seeking Applicants To C.i.u Only..lowest Tution - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Free Services 4 Admission Seeking Applicants To C.i.u Only..lowest Tution (884 Views)

Are U Lukin 4 Admission? Herez Ur Chance 2 No Jamb Required / Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free / List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Services 4 Admission Seeking Applicants To C.i.u Only..lowest Tution by CIUAGENT(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Do you seek admission to CIU with guaranteed low tuition fee ( cheapest in TRNC lower than EMU and GAU )? kindly send your details here and it will be treated for free , i will also guide you on visa/study permit issue .I will be doing this for the time been while in Nigeria. Especially during any admission intake period.for undergraduate applicants the rules are easy

WAEC/NECO O LEVEL RESULT with at least 5 credit

Graduate applicants requirements
O LEVEL RESULT
TRANSCRIPT FROM PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED UNIVERSITY
COPY OF CERTIFICATE OR STATEMENT OF RESULT

Not forgetting data page of your international passport.
Cheers
Re: Free Services 4 Admission Seeking Applicants To C.i.u Only..lowest Tution by Debeloved87(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
CIU_AGENT: Do you seek admission to CIU with guaranteed low tuition fee ( cheapest in TRNC lower than EMU and GAU )? kindly send your details here and it will be treated for free , i will also guide you on visa/study permit issue .I will be doing this for the time been while in Nigeria. Especially during any admission intake period.for undergraduate applicants the rules are easy

WAEC/NECO O LEVEL RESULT with at least 5 credit

Graduate applicants requirements
O LEVEL RESULT
TRANSCRIPT FROM PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED UNIVERSITY
COPY OF CERTIFICATE OR STATEMENT OF RESULT

Not forgetting data page of your international passport.
Cheers
hey am interested in PG Studies. Bt hw much is the tuition fee..dats my main concern 4nw and u can reach me on paul_fred2003@yahoo.com
Re: Free Services 4 Admission Seeking Applicants To C.i.u Only..lowest Tution by CIUAGENT(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
Tuition fee is about 2200euro per session( including medical insurance), no need for hypes like other school promising scholarship which at the end of the day still falls on a range higher than CIU.let me know the course you prefer , i will also try to list the available courses here for everyone to pick from .
Please i dont want to send personal mail to anyone due to the nature of Nairaland as i have been going through some threads and lots of comments could really be discouraging .lets keep it open this way, all i can do is to drop an email here for any interested candidate to forward their document for the admission.
Thanks for your understanding
Re: Free Services 4 Admission Seeking Applicants To C.i.u Only..lowest Tution by CIUAGENT(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
KEEP IT COMING IN .....................
Re: Free Services 4 Admission Seeking Applicants To C.i.u Only..lowest Tution by CIUAGENT(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
admission is still been accepted..send in your applications..its a free service , fair to all.Thanks
Re: Free Services 4 Admission Seeking Applicants To C.i.u Only..lowest Tution by oreroyce(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2012
oreroyce@gmail.com Am interested in undergraduate students am presenting in Lautech 200lvl Mathematics but wanna student civil eng. there....wouldn't mind to start all over again
Re: Free Services 4 Admission Seeking Applicants To C.i.u Only..lowest Tution by oreroyce(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
Where should we send our application to
Re: Free Services 4 Admission Seeking Applicants To C.i.u Only..lowest Tution by CIUAGENT(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
Please the email address is dadahciu@gmail.com .if you have good transcript , i can help you with 200level direct entry to engineering but you might have to carry over few courses if need be.basically 100 level is more of pure sciences and your journey into engineering starts in 200level.Please go ahead and send me your results and if all you have now is your o level and you want to start afresh its still okay , i will get you the offer letter in 4 days time and will assist you with your visa free of charge .Its my duty
Regards
Re: Free Services 4 Admission Seeking Applicants To C.i.u Only..lowest Tution by CIUAGENT(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
Details sent eventually , please keep the applications rolling in , i am willing to help and to help you ,save a lot of money .cheers
Re: Free Services 4 Admission Seeking Applicants To C.i.u Only..lowest Tution by CIUAGENT(m): 5:55am On Aug 02, 2012
Admission is still on..your visa is guaranteed ,free services all through.Not a dime will i take from you.all for free..lets keep it rolling in
Re: Free Services 4 Admission Seeking Applicants To C.i.u Only..lowest Tution by Luvdmx(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2012
Please,i need your help..I transfered my school fees since monday dis week and am yet to receipt the teller copy..what is my chance? Can i still mak it for fall semester?
Re: Free Services 4 Admission Seeking Applicants To C.i.u Only..lowest Tution by Luvdmx(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2012
Please,i need your help..I transfered my school fees since monday dis week and am yet to received the teller copy..what is my chance? Can i still mak it for fall semester?
Re: Free Services 4 Admission Seeking Applicants To C.i.u Only..lowest Tution by Luvdmx(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
Please,i need your help..I transfered my school fees since monday dis week and am yet to received the teller copy nor unconditional letter..what is my chance? Can i still mak it for fall semester?

(1) (Reply)

Study In Sweden Free / Federal Poly Offa Post Utme(jamb).two Days To Close. / UNIVERSITIES IN GHANA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.