Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:25 AM

List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden (57199 Views)

STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship / List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) / Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by stellose(f): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2007
PLEASE GIVE ME LIST OF TUTION FREE UNIVERSITIES IN CYPRUS AND SWEDEN.

1 Like

Re: List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by sopesupi(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2007
[color=#006600][/color] cool
hi sis, well i just happended to be thru wit my appplication to a free tution skool in sweden
the name of the school is LUND UNIVERSITY sweden, website address in www.lu.se or better still type in lund university sweden on your google search bar and wala you are there! take care
wish yoiu the best wink

1 Like

Re: List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by mazaje(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2007
All the universities in sweden are free for now but the new government wants to intorduce tuition fees for international students so now is the right time to make the move if you really want to go to sweden there are no tuition free Universities in cyprus . but the tuition fees are cheap compared to other european countries like England,Ireland,scotland,Greece, and Finnland
Re: List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by oloba(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2007
Go to braintrack.com and go to sweden you will find all the school in sweden and i will like to tell you that all the school in sweden are free but you will pay tuition fees in cyprus.
Re: List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by tonyjobs(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2008
Hi Guys,
I will like to known if it is possible with my First Degree in Bus. Admin. But cisco certification in CCNA to apply for Master Degree in Information System in Sweden University.

What are the major requirement?

Thanks for ur Kindness!!!!
Re: List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by kennosita(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2010
the time for swedish application is running out, go to studera.nu and apply but first search for a university via google that offers the school you want, follow studera application procedure and hudabu you are there
Re: List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by einformat: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
That was a great information that you revealed about sweden tuition free university.may God bless you.At least aspiring individuals can access it and process their admission.however,it has become easier now coz we can now get quality education right here in nigeria without the hassles of jamb,and ultimately its tuition free.
www.tuition-free-university..com.
Re: List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by Presidoe: 4:02am On Jun 25, 2010
I am very much interested in studying in sweden, wht are the chances of me securing an admission in Sweden before the introduction of tuition fees takes effect, and pls apart from LUND University are there other universities in Sweden that has degree courses in English? Thank you.

Doe
Re: List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by ASIFALI07: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2010
can anyone properly guide me about the free education in sweden? at asifali.ibb@gmail.com
Re: List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by ajayidaniel: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
you people are doing great work ..... More grease to ur elbow
Re: List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by ajayidaniel: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
please , can you guide me properly how i can apply for scholarship in sweden..... Thanks dajayi61@gmail.com
Re: List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by marvel1(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2013
Pls tell me the link and schools that are free for international student. And what are the procedure?
Marvelovo@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by ndeche: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
free tuition or cheap tuition colleges and universities in the world apart from in the us offering a bsc in petroleum engineering in english and their dates
reach me at ndeche61@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by g8662: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Tell me! What do you have?

Never mind, cos it doesn’t matter.

What matters is that you didn’t get an F.

As long as you have a secondary high school certificate that is valid and accredited in your country or internationally, you can use it to apply for admission and scholarship to study at top-ranking universities in Europe.

I said as long as you didn’t get an F, because there are merit-based and location-based scholarships available for bachelor, masters and PhD students. The higher your grades, the better your chances of winning a merit-based scholarship; the location-based scholarship is independent of your academic grades; it is based on your country. See the list here -- http://cyprusuni.com/full-scholarship-to-study-abroad-in-cyprus-category-for-100-scholarship/

Admission and Scholarship applications are free.

*IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other.
* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
* SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
* ACCESS / OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
* EXCHANGE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE

See the list of degree course programs, admission requirements, application processes, scholarship, tuition fees, accommodations, living expenses, visa, flight, airport pickup and many more.... http://cyprusuni.com/top-ranking-universities-in-north-cyprus/

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)
Re: List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by GLOBALINF: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cyprus is cheaper

Re: List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden by axiomeducation: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Scholarship for Bangladeshi students in Sweden has become a popular topic among students aspiring to study abroad. The Swedish government and universities offer numerous scholarships to international students, including those from Bangladesh. These scholarships are designed to attract bright minds from around the world who wish to pursue higher education in Sweden.

If you’re looking for scholarships for Bangladeshi students in Sweden. Take an opportunity to study in Sweden with financial assistance, then applying for scholarships is an excellent option. There are several scholarship programs available that provide financial support for tuition fees, living expenses, and other academic costs. To apply, you’ll need to submit several documents such as academic transcripts, proof of language proficiency, and letters of recommendation. Additional personal statement outlining your goals and motivations for studying in Sweden.

(1) (Reply)

Studying In US And Canada Faq's / JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER / I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.