Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Game Over And The Last P-squqre Album Which Is Better. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Game Over And The Last P-squqre Album Which Is Better. (861 Views)

Boys Vs Girls - Game Over (uk Grime) / Www.mypsquare.com - To Listen To New Album "game Over" / Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Over And The Last P-squqre Album Which Is Better. by amma(f): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2007
P-SUARE's GAME-OVER is out and hot in the market. But are they really that good? Share what you think the last and the first which is better,
Re: Game Over And The Last P-squqre Album Which Is Better. by Emad(f): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2007
Game over is definitely better
it sold over 1million albums in the first week of release
It is more original and manifests their vocal Qualities more
Re: Game Over And The Last P-squqre Album Which Is Better. by amma(f): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2007
Really? I beg to differ.
Re: Game Over And The Last P-squqre Album Which Is Better. by Emad(f): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2007
yeah, i think so i am looking at the originality
They have their own dance style this time around i got the two albums,
and i think the last one is too Usher-like this one is really original
Re: Game Over And The Last P-squqre Album Which Is Better. by 9ja4eva: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2007
Game Over is better

Correct gbedu and style
Re: Game Over And The Last P-squqre Album Which Is Better. by whateva(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2007
Make all of una shift Get Squared album na balm pass count how many good songs are in Game over then count the good ones on get squared you will get your answer.
As for the sales of GAME OVER he sell that much the first coz people don dey wait make dem do another album with time you go get to know how many album GAME OVER sell if it outsold GET SQUARED the OKOYE'S dem go dey proud to tell us but if them nor tell you, you nor get ear make u fit discern ?
Re: Game Over And The Last P-squqre Album Which Is Better. by tosinadeda: 1:44am On Dec 23, 2007
I SAY THIS GAME IS OVER PACK UP AND LEAVE grin
Re: Game Over And The Last P-squqre Album Which Is Better. by tosinadeda: 1:50am On Dec 23, 2007
BUT REALLY TO BE SINCERE, I THINK I FEEL GET SQUARED MORE, AS IN THE SONGS ARE INSPIRATIONALto me o,nobody shld start asking stupid questions grin
Re: Game Over And The Last P-squqre Album Which Is Better. by eldee(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2007
Yeah, I feel Get Squared was better, that one had songs like Story and had its own creative aspect attached to it. 'Do me' sounds like sumfin Any nigerian artiste will do, Get squared was unique and different from what any nigerian had ever done. . .

(1) (Reply)

Danny Young And 9ice Live In Ksu 4 Val / Where Is Tolu / Nigerian Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.