Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? (4326 Views)

Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ / Tu Face New Cd / Anyone Seen 2 Face New Music Video Titled No Shaking. Check It Out Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by Yusufadeto(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2006
Have you guys heard about the Faze new album, i think the album it tight and nice, will really like to know ur opinion about it because comparing it to new Tu face album Grass tp Grace, i think Tu face new album is tighter than Faze own, what do u guys think about it, if u have heard the full tracks of both of them?
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by samsick: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2006
@yusufadeto:Objection My Lord!Grass To Grace VS Independence!First Tuface's For Instance and the acclaimed hit track of the album Vs Faze's Kolomental and Tatoo Girl.No u re gettin it wrong SON.Faze's album makes more sense.
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by Manta(m): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2006
I've heard 2face's new album(Grass to Grace) but, it's new to know Faze also has a new album out except for the single 'kolomental'- some one please tell me more about this!
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by Yusufadeto(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2006
Manta, Faze have realeased his new album called INDEPENDENT, the album is tight as well, but i think Tuface new album toght more than his own and i think it mkaes sense more than faze album as well, because i have listened to all the tracks of both of them and i think Samsick should listen to both of them more Calmly. Though all the tracks on both of there album is Off the hook, but one will always supersede the other. Though Samsick u have ur opinion about things and i have mine.
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by samsick: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2006
Whatever u think yusufadeto is absolutely ur opinion.Lets start with the hit tracks of both albums True Love and Tatoo girl.I think INDEPENDENT is better.Though Grass To Grace is okay.
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by Yusufadeto(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2006
I think u made a good comparism, to me true love is more interesting and sensible than Tattoo girl and as well let compare SEE ME SO and LETTER TO MY BROTHER which one is better, because i think both of them are kinda related in one way or another, i think there is still a lot more to compare, let just start from this one and tell me the one that is more unique and sensible and as well talks more about reality.
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by MOM1(m): 6:07am On Dec 22, 2006
Have not listened to Faze new album but 2face's Grass to Grace makes a whole lot of sense with tracks like-E be like say,No shakin,True Love
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by Yusufadeto(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2006
Thanx M O M for the contribution that was what i was trying to explain to Samsick, all the tracks in Tu face album makes alot of senses, please try to listen to Faze album as well and please try listen to all the tracks because some people just listen to some parts of an album and judge the whole tracks of the album with that. A good listener of music listens to all the tracks in an album and will decided whether the album is good or not base on all the tracks contain in an album and some just make there decisions base on some hit tracks of an album. Please try to listen to all the tracks in the album before u make any judgement.
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by Yusufadeto(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2006
Feel both albums guys and tell me what u feel
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by tosinadeda: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2006
I dey gbadun
true love
e b like say and
4 instance
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by Yusufadeto(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2006
i like those tracks as well, i just wanna know what u guys think about the new faze and tuface album comparing them tracks by tracks or by album in all
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by oreoluwa(f): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2006
well 2 me d 2 r both kul.
wink
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by Grizzly(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2006
2face is a chump
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by Rageouz: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2006
u no need 2 compare dis 2 guys, face 2 bam, talent no deh hide,2face nice but him no reach, face na d real song cryer, chuk!
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by debojyde(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2006
I ,ve been trying to get hold of both albums but i cant.Does anyone know any websites i can listen to samples of tracks from the albums.
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by Yusufadeto(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2006
Thanx for the comment Rogeous but i think they both got the talent but talking about there new albums, i think the both got potentials and i think the New Tu face album makes more sense than new faze album, but if we were talking about there previous albums faze was off da hook, talking about these new albums Tu face got it, in my own opinion
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by Rageouz: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2006
ok naw, yusufadeto, na so u c am, dat one deh,
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by Yusufadeto(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2006
Yea i know man, we all see things differently
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by kosikosi: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2007
listened to both cd on duduradio.com

love faze cd,
like tuface cd,

they are different and tight ,
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by 2chukwu(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2007
men men you guys are just arguining

wot thinking to my opinon faze got the lyrics and the song

but
2face got the money and the fame
and
in addition to that he got better mixing and engineers than faze
cos
if u are a good listener of music who dont jus listen to the bass drums
you
will definately know that "faze"got the lyrics and his INDEPENDENT
ALBUM makes more sense
thats my own opinion.
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by femar99(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2007
i have listened to all the tracks in both faze and tuface' s album but i'll go for faze. Tuface's album too is tight but i think faze's makes more sense.
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by blasing: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2010
faze na bomb. faze independent pas grass 2 grace
Re: Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? by Asha36: 3:47am On Apr 08, 2010
Face only

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Mr Eazi – Pour Me Water / Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! / Remembering Lucky Dube, 6 Years After !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.