Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. (2025 Views)

Buy Original Floor And Wall Tiles(spanish Tiles) / Sales!!! Quality Vitrified Floor And Wall Tiles / Cost Of Floor And Wall Tiles Needed Urgently: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by agapepools: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
We build affordable dig in swimming pools of all shapes and sizes. Amazing low prizes.

1. SWIMMING POOL PARTS AND ACCESOORIES

2. SURFACE SWIMMING POOLS? VERY AFFORDABLE!

Above ground detachable can be installed within 10mins easy to dismantle, inexpensive.

3. GRANITE, MARBLES, CERAMIC, VITRIFIED, MOSAIC-TILES.

Italian, Indian, Russian, Chinese, Free consultation on types.

4. JACCUZIS, SANITORY, BATH TUNS, CISTERNS. WHOLE SALE PRIZES!!

*Buy direct, do not buy sub-standards!*

**Do not pay more for quality, save millions!!**

***Facts and figures your engineers/builder cannot give you on these speciality details of finishing works!!!***

AGAPE UNIVERSAL TECHNICAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED.
CONTACT ADDRESS: 64, ENITAN STREET, AGUDA, LAGOS OPPOSITE KEYSTAONE BANK. AGUDA BRANCH.
Tel: 08127966852, 08039669837. email: agape_pools@yahoo.com
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by agapepools: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
agapepools: We build affordable dig in swimming pools of all shapes and sizes. Amazing low prizes.

1. SWIMMING POOL PARTS AND ACCESOORIES

2. SURFACE SWIMMING POOLS? VERY AFFORDABLE!

Above ground detachable can be installed within 10mins easy to dismantle, inexpensive.

3. GRANITE, MARBLES, CERAMIC, VITRIFIED, MOSAIC-TILES.

Italian, Indian, Russian, Chinese, Free consultation on types.

4. JACCUZIS, SANITORY, BATH TUNS, CISTERNS. WHOLE SALE PRIZES!!

*Buy direct, do not buy sub-standards!*

**Do not pay more for quality, save millions!!**

***Facts and figures your engineers/builder cannot give you on these speciality details of finishing works!!!***

AGAPE UNIVERSAL TECHNICAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED.
CONTACT ADDRESS: 64, ENITAN STREET, AGUDA, LAGOS OPPOSITE KEYSTAONE BANK. AGUDA BRANCH.
Tel: 08127966852, 08039669837.
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by agapepools: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
still available
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by agapepools: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
agapepools: still available
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by agapepools: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
[quote author=agapepools][/quote]
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by bodeface: 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
Enlighten me about the various types of tiles that are available, based on cost, durability, applications e.t.c.
Thanks and looking forward to doing business with you.

bodeface@yahoo.com
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by agapepools: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2012
bodeface: Enlighten me about the various types of tiles that are available, based on cost, durability, applications e.t.c.

bodeface@yahoo.com

Sir, please check your mail. I have sent you an email.
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by agapepools: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2012
still available
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by ycoxyng: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
kindly let me have the following;

1. the type of tiles available based on cost, durability and applications. send it to coxyngs@gmail.com
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by oyewole123: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hi
Am interested too
Send d same request above to my box too- jimmyakins@ymail.com
Thanks
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by agapepools: 7:25am On Aug 09, 2012
oyewole123: Hi
Am interested too
Send d same request above to my box too- jimmyakins@ymail.com
Thanks

Sir, I have just sent you an e-mail. Please check your mail.
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by agapepools: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2012
still available
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by Amitex(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2012
Pls send details of the various types of tiles, WC and with pix.
Include cost as well. Send to emalsoo@hotmail.com. E await your earliest reply.
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by Muyesky(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2012
bodeface: Enlighten me about the various types of tiles that are available, based on cost, durability, applications e.t.c.

bodeface@yahoo.com

please can you also do the same for me? my building is at tiling stage. muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by agapepools: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2012
Still available
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by Tundetiler(m): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2012
Sir,I am professional tilers,love to do business with you,pls link me up if you have any tiles work 08035095668 tundetiler2011@yahoo.com
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by agapepools: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2012
still available
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by agapepools: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2012
agapepools: still available
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by flexya: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
Am lookin for a good tiler that can tile glass type mosaic tiles in a pool - located in Ibadan. Whoever is interested should send details 2 9jatowtruck@gmail.com

I would need 2 see previous work done (on mosaic) before comin 2 any deal. If u don't av any previous experience of these type of tiles, along wit pixs ro back it up, don't contact me.

OP: my apologies for buttin in on ur thread
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by agapepools: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
flexya: Am lookin for a good tiler that can tile glass type mosaic tiles in a pool - located in Ibadan. Whoever is interested should send details 2 9jatowtruck@gmail.com

I would need 2 see previous work done (on mosaic) before comin 2 any deal. If u don't av any previous experience of these type of tiles, along wit pixs ro back it up, don't contact me.

OP: my apologies for buttin in on ur thread

I will send you a details mail and pictures of jobs done.
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by flexya: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
agapepools:

I will send you a details mail and pictures of jobs done.

Ok
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by Tundetiler(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tundetiler: Sir,I am professional tilers,love to do business with you,pls link me up if you have any tiles work 08035095668 tundetiler2011@yahoo.com
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by agapepools: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2012
flexya:

Ok

Sir, did you recieve my mail?
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by agapepools: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2012
flexya:

Ok

Sir, did you receive my mail?
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by flexya: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2012
agapepools:

Sir, did you receive my mail?

i think we spoke then but still didnt receive any pix frm u. if i recall correctly, u had reservations about ppl pirating the images of the pix and usin as their own ie ur reason for not sendin. u did say u might be in ibadan soon to show me in person and possibly site the pool. since it was rainy season, i also placed the project on hold but am ready now. tiles r ready. just need to know the quality of ur work and ur cost. u can always reach me on 08038640975 if u r still interested
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by kanka123: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
please could you send me pictures and prices of the products you have? send to chiomahaotu@gmail.com. Thanks a mil
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by babniyen(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2013
I want to build a pool.

Pictures of your past work can only be an advantage.
Re: Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. by ibitzbarlow(m): 12:20am On Jun 27, 2013
I am on the verge of doing finishing on my house. Please, send me the different types and cost of marble tiles and granite counter tops you have. Pls also send pictures and describe their durability and appropriateness for use on floors and walls. My e-mail is ibitzbarlow2005@yahoo.com. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

. / First Neighbourhood Park And Gardens, Simawa Behind Redemption Camp / Please This Property Is Not For Sale, Beware Of 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.