Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Successful Transactions Done By Nairalanders Amongst Home And Abroad. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Successful Transactions Done By Nairalanders Amongst Home And Abroad. (705 Views)

TSA Freezes Interbank Market, Bank Transactions FROZEN!! / GTBank Stops Over-The-Counter Western-Union Transactions, Use Internet Banking / Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Transactions Done By Nairalanders Amongst Home And Abroad. by bluebarz(m): 5:54am On Jul 27, 2012
I have searched and schemed a whole lot of topics here looking for a place to post success full deals carried out by nairalanders but to no avail so I want to use this opportunity to create one.
Please feel free to post your comments about transactions you've had to do on nairaland and your success stories not forgetting to also mention what the deal was about and the nairalander you had the deal with and his section on nairaland (e.g. Auto, phones, computers, technology market, etc)

1) I will start with myself. I came all the way from uyo and I had a successful deal with biggie12. I negotiated to but complete set of 21 systems and lcd monitors for a fairly considerable amount. The deal went successful. Below is the link.

www.nairaland.com/984016/need-22-units-clean-grade#11582128

2) Am currently transacting with Kc baba on a super clean honda bulldog 94 model. Will post pictures after the deal is done with him.

You can post yours too,
Pls no spamming.
Re: Successful Transactions Done By Nairalanders Amongst Home And Abroad. by legalwealth(m): 7:09am On Jul 27, 2012
As for me,I've transacted with lots of people but I do not know their username but of recent,

I've been helping an Iwriter on here to withdraw his earnings from the site with my paypal account while I pay him naira
I sold $50 of Liberty Reserve to someone here and the deal was successful and just yesterday,also helped a prof. writer to accept paypal payment and all the went smoothly with other ones.
Re: Successful Transactions Done By Nairalanders Amongst Home And Abroad. by ayobase(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2012
The point is this:if we are not meeting for a comprehensive dialogue.....then no biz.....
Im not believing these either....sorry to say!
What abt if bluebarz is biggie12....I aint condemning u...pls, dont take it personal!
U shld beware also...dont fall a victim!

1 Like

Re: Successful Transactions Done By Nairalanders Amongst Home And Abroad. by stpat1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
legalwealth: As for me,I've transacted with lots of people but I do not know their username but of recent,

I've been helping an Iwriter on here to withdraw his earnings from the site with my paypal account while I pay him naira
I sold $50 of Liberty Reserve to someone here and the deal was successful and just yesterday,also helped a prof. writer to accept paypal payment and all the went smoothly with other ones.

Did you open and operate your paypal acc from Nigeria? If yes can you help me out with opening mine?
Re: Successful Transactions Done By Nairalanders Amongst Home And Abroad. by UncleJJ(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
Sucessfuly, customized a wordpress blog for a guy called wilfred.

Dont know if the blog still running last thing I heard it got hacked.

You can it here afrischolarships.com, or whats left of it.
Re: Successful Transactions Done By Nairalanders Amongst Home And Abroad. by bluebarz(m): 12:59am On Jul 29, 2012
ayobase: The point is this:if we are not meeting for a comprehensive dialogue.....then no biz.....
Im not believing these either....sorry to say!
What abt if bluebarz is biggie12....I aint condemning u...pls, dont take it personal!
U shld beware also...dont fall a victim!

@ayobase am not taking it personal, u hav ur right to criticisms at all times, but what is not is not and what is still is. I have concluded the transactions with Kc baba of auto section on the purchase of my cleanly used honda bulldog on friday and am happy about it. We are all different people not the same. Check out the profiles and follows the posts, don't fool urself or others. Am only opening this thread to hear if there has been any success stories like mine too.
Re: Successful Transactions Done By Nairalanders Amongst Home And Abroad. by ayobase(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
bluebarz:

@ayobase am not taking it personal, u hav ur right to criticisms at all times, but what is not is not and what is still is. I have concluded the transactions with Kc baba of auto section on the purchase of my cleanly used honda bulldog on friday and am happy about it. We are all different people not the same. Check out the profiles and follows the posts, don't fool urself or others. Am only opening this thread to hear if there has been any success stories like mine too.

U r now taking it personal!
Re: Successful Transactions Done By Nairalanders Amongst Home And Abroad. by UncleJJ(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
there must be hundreds cool
Re: Successful Transactions Done By Nairalanders Amongst Home And Abroad. by bluebarz(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
ayobase:

U r now taking it personal!

No no no am not taking it personal atall. I understand ur point, av also had failed deals here with other nairalanders and I haven't really said much about it. We all have our perceptions to issues.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Of N80k ASAP To Be Paid Back In Installments. Where Can I Find? / Bulletproof Cars For Sale. / Rice Importer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.